Kamprads Classics (Humans) - Lars
Non-Fungible Team (Norse) - tags
Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
Siblings Of Shrek (Ogre) - Mr. B
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos
The Brisk Burgers (Halflings) - WiGdoor

J-Reedy

Match day 2 has been completed, so MD3 is ready to play!

Lars, time to check how you Classics fare against some MAD! opponents. Here are CET times I'm sure I can round up those chaotic ones for some BB action:

- Thursday 18-19.30
- Saturday 9-late
- Sunday 9-19 (need a day's headup for either Saturday/Sunday, as I will visit parents on one the days)
- Tuesday-Wednesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Mr B

Tags!
Come and fest with the bigger brothers!
(And smaller)
When do you want to claim some spp?
Pretty flexible if we start a round 21..
Not in weekends though
Cheers

hakos

Oh nice, burgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But please leave those wooden tools at home, they tend to spoil the pleasure.

WIGDoor, I can play on friday evening (from 19) and sunday any time. Next week monday and tuesday evening should be possible as well.

/hakos

WiGdoor

Quote from: hakos on March 02, 2022, 07:04:15 PMOh nice, burgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But please leave those wooden tools at home, they tend to spoil the pleasure.

WIGDoor, I can play on friday evening (from 19) and sunday any time. Next week monday and tuesday evening should be possible as well.

/hakos

I am not sure about my availability on Friday. I can give you a poke on the day, but let's not plan that.
Let's say Tuesday, preliminarily. :)

Gnaarkill

Yo Memofin!

Time for your Royal Lizards to face my murderous Dark Elves.
Can I make a revolution or will your nobility continue to reign on with an scaly fist? Lets find out, shall we? :)

I can play, times in CET:
Friday: 20 - late
Saturday: 19 - late
Sunday: Preferable early. 09 - 10. Otherwise 18 - 20.
Monday: 19 - 21
Tuesday: 20 - 21

/Gnaar

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 02, 2022, 08:54:27 AMMatch day 2 has been completed, so MD3 is ready to play!

Lars, time to check how you Classics fare against some MAD! opponents. Here are CET times I'm sure I can round up those chaotic ones for some BB action:

- Thursday 18-19.30
- Saturday 9-late
- Sunday 9-19 (need a day's headup for either Saturday/Sunday, as I will visit parents on one the days)
- Tuesday-Wednesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

I can play at Sunday starting 18 cet

/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on March 04, 2022, 04:01:51 PMI can play at Sunday starting 18 cet

/Lars

OK, see you on Sunday at 18 then!

Saitani

Game 3 with the freshemen vs old school orcs themself showed to be another fruitful if hobling match with 2 players dying and 3 more made into spare parts. GG atte nice to play vs you :)

Mr B

Quote from: Saitani on March 04, 2022, 06:09:01 PM

Game 3 with the freshemen vs old school orcs themself showed to be another fruitful if hobling match with 2 players dying and 3 more made into spare parts. GG atte nice to play vs you :)

And welcome back!

hakos

Ok, nothing to see here, just the usual match of big, well muscled men in steel armor from top to toe verus short, fat men mostly wearing grease under their feets, in the hair and all over the body now that I come to think about it.

It could only end in one way. A dead squire. Trying to do some stupid heroics versus a big treeman. He said something about trying to become knighted before the game.

Oh, and also, the knights won 3-1. Nice one turner in turn 16 for the big and small one's working together.

Thanks for the game. It was fun. Apart from the dead by both down, into even more dead by the doctor, accident.

/hakos

Memofin

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 03, 2022, 11:08:35 AMYo Memofin!

Time for your Royal Lizards to face my murderous Dark Elves.
Can I make a revolution or will your nobility continue to reign on with an scaly fist? Lets find out, shall we? :)

I can play, times in CET:
Friday: 20 - late
Saturday: 19 - late
Sunday: Preferable early. 09 - 10. Otherwise 18 - 20.
Monday: 19 - 21
Tuesday: 20 - 21

/Gnaar

Hey!
I'm ready for some elven blood <3

Monday or Tuesday would work for me. Both days about 20.00 CET
Sunday too, but that would be in the evening. That 18-20.00 works great, but if you like it to be early, I say that best would be either Monday or Tuesday then?

Gnaarkill

Cool!
Im alright with 19.00 on Sunday.
Lets go for that, shall we? :)

/Gnaar

Memofin

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 05, 2022, 12:46:11 PMCool!
Im alright with 19.00 on Sunday.
Lets go for that, shall we? :)

/Gnaar

Sounds good!

J-Reedy

Okays, match of two halves between Chaos Dwarves and Humans is in the books, and book reads like this:

First half, So Pro MAD Serfs started on the offence. Everything looked fine until half of the half, one injured Kampradare and ball past the midfield. But then the Human side got a blitz on the ball-carrier and everything went haywire with three Chaos players getting KO'd. Kamprade Thrower dashed in and secured the ball. Bull Centaur rushed forward to stop the Thrower but managed to just push him next to sideline. Human Blitzer rushed in to free the Thrower who then was free to run in the 1-0 TD.

Second half, only the KO'd Hogoblin returns to MAD ranks while Bull Centaur and Dwarf continue their sweet dreams, so it's 10 Humans agains 9 Chaos folk. But after taking the initial hit, the MAD side starts to even up the numbers. Two KOs follow in quick succession and then one of the Classic Kampradarers manages to injure himself while trying to dodge free. Human ball-carrier tries to make a run for the Chaos half through left flank but is stopped by a Bull Centaur Blitz that loosens the ball. With numbers on their side, the MAD Serfs take control of the game sending two other Humans to KO box. Hogoblin picks up the ball and runs away to score the equalizing 1-1 on the final whistle while five remaining Kamprads Classic players just avoid getting hit.

Thanks again for the game Lars, that second half was brutal, which my armor luck number clearly shows. Better luck in the rest!