Kamprads Classics (Humans) - Lars
Non-Fungible Team (Norse) - tags
Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
Siblings Of Shrek (Ogre) - Mr. B
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos
The Brisk Burgers (Halflings) - WiGdoor

Mr B

Ok.. Lars the rumour says there are some Bad ass humies that are eager to take their next win in the snowball effect they are in.
When can we play?
Thursday 21?

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on February 16, 2022, 05:56:49 PMOk.. Lars the rumour says there are some Bad ass humies that are eager to take their next win in the snowball effect they are in.
When can we play?
Thursday 21?
Thursday 21 will work fine for me. Cya then

/Lars

hakos

Ok, Mr J-Reedy, Wizard who brings new colors to our life, seems our teams are about to meet this match day.

I have still not figured out your team name, seems to be some chaotic language that no sane person can understand, but regardless of that we are prepared to face you tomorrow (friday) starting at 19-21 or any time on Sunday. Next week can also be discussed, perhaps monday or tuesday evening 18-21 would work?

With hopes of a sane answer /hakos

P.S: I actually like the new look on the forum

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on February 17, 2022, 08:10:48 PMwe are prepared to face you tomorrow (friday) starting at 19-21 or any time on Sunday. Next week can also be discussed, perhaps monday or tuesday evening 18-21 would work?

Board gaming night has moved to Friday, so that is a no go. But Sunday is totally free, so how about at 12 CET on Sunday? Tuesday at 18 is a suitable backup if something comes up on Sunday.

MAD! W3 pRePareD 2 m33T u 0n sUnNyDay, tO yalP 8l00D bOwI. MAD!

Lars

Match between many ogres vs one ogre shows that one ogre is far superior.
Match stared with many ogres receiving ball they managed to pick the ball up with one of the tiny ogres and move forward to some protection. From the one ogre team they started to mark ogres to avoid a throw of tiny ogre + ball, and also use the designated hunter blitzer blitzer to blitz the tiny ones for removal. After some back an forthwith both teams loosing the ball. The one ogres managed to smuggle the ball towards the endzone where they stayed scoring in round 8. Meanwhile blitzing and blocks managed to remove most of the tiny ogres. At halftime none of the tiny ogres wanted to get back on the field. This allowed the one ogre team to dominate the pitch. and to add to this misery nuffle decided that on the next to chances they had to wake up and join the others on the field only one decided to do so. The one that choose to join the game again immediately got hit by a stone tossed by an ogre hate in the audience. Last turn for the one ogre team was going to allow for one more goal if GFI was passed but the humor of nuffle showed its ugly face once more and made him trip on the goal line.

Good luck  in the future Bantha and get some nasty skills on those big ogres.

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 17, 2022, 08:21:01 PM
Quote from: hakos on February 17, 2022, 08:10:48 PMwe are prepared to face you tomorrow (friday) starting at 19-21 or any time on Sunday. Next week can also be discussed, perhaps monday or tuesday evening 18-21 would work?

Board gaming night has moved to Friday, so that is a no go. But Sunday is totally free, so how about at 12 CET on Sunday? Tuesday at 18 is a suitable backup if something comes up on Sunday.

MAD! W3 pRePareD 2 m33T u 0n sUnNyDay, tO yalP 8l00D bOwI. MAD!

I can do sunday 12 CET but I would prefer sunday 14 CET, is that doable for you? If not we meet at 12. /hakos

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on February 17, 2022, 10:42:59 PM

Match between many ogres vs one ogre shows that one ogre is far superior.
Match stared with many ogres receiving ball they managed to pick the ball up with one of the tiny ogres and move forward to some protection. From the one ogre team they started to mark ogres to avoid a throw of tiny ogre + ball, and also use the designated hunter blitzer blitzer to blitz the tiny ones for removal. After some back an forthwith both teams loosing the ball. The one ogres managed to smuggle the ball towards the endzone where they stayed scoring in round 8. Meanwhile blitzing and blocks managed to remove most of the tiny ogres. At halftime none of the tiny ogres wanted to get back on the field. This allowed the one ogre team to dominate the pitch. and to add to this misery nuffle decided that on the next to chances they had to wake up and join the others on the field only one decided to do so. The one that choose to join the game again immediately got hit by a stone tossed by an ogre hate in the audience. Last turn for the one ogre team was going to allow for one more goal if GFI was passed but the humor of nuffle showed its ugly face once more and made him trip on the goal line.

Good luck  in the future Bantha and get some nasty skills on those big ogres.

/Lars
Thanks, yes that was how it feelt, looking at those Luck stats..
It´s actually possitive in Kick-off, and there I got the Rock and injury of course.
I also had 12 Ko rolls, where I managed 2, and yes its 4+.
well well, No Ogre died so.. lucky me :)

(missing the smilies here.. hmm)

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on February 17, 2022, 10:47:11 PMI can do sunday 12 CET but I would prefer sunday 14 CET, is that doable for you? If not we meet at 12. /hakos

Sunday 14 CET it is then! See you on Sunday.

Gnaarkill

Yo Atte!

Time for some greenskin-paleskin action :)

Have a somewhat busy schedule right now...
My OK starting times (CET) are something like this:
Saturday: 21 - late
Sunday: 18 - 21
Tuesday: 20 - 21
Wednesday: 19 - 21

Hope any of those times works for you?

/Gnaar

tags

Memofin, I can do Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday evenings it seems, that is 19:00-22:00 CET starting time. If that really doesn't work, let me know your availability, and I can see what I can accomodate.

J-Reedy

MAD! w3 C0me5 2 pIAy 8LOody B0wL an&d WE MAD! sO W3 8a5H MAD!

After unsuccesfull attempt in trying to get an understandeable comment from one of the Chaos Dwarfs in the So Pro Mad Serfs team we return to our normal report. The Chaos Dwarf side had clearly took to heart the lesson they learned from their first game, namely that hitting opponents down doesn't do any good if you don't hurt them. Even the armor made of Swedish steel couldn't protect the Steel of Sweden players when the Dwarfs adapted their new style of hitting through the armor and not at the armor.

Dwarfs started on the offence with a Hogoblin picking up the ball and advancing to midfield where he was blitzed down. Ball ended up in the stands and was thrown in the Dwarf side where the shorter side (on average) recovered the ball. However, as the advance to midfield was done with a side change, both teams had their players all over the field and there was no way of keeping the carrier totally safe. With time running out, Chaos side had to go for the goal with an unprotected Hogoblin solo run. Bretonnian Blitzer took down the carrier and picked up the ball. There was a slim chance of TD for Bretonnians but that chance dried up on a failed dodge that ended the half.

Second half, Steel of Sweden started their offence with 2 man disadvantage as Ericsson brother had been injured out on the first half. After a strong start where four Chaos players ended up on the ground the Blitzer sent to pick up the ball fumbled. Dwarf side went all in, marking every player on the Bretonnian side except for the would-be ball carrier who got the ball up on his second attempt (or rather third attempt if the failed first down pickup is calculated in). After getting the ball, the Blitzer ran to the right flank. Chaos side repeated their marking of all Bretonnians, keeping most of the Steelers out of action of protecting the ball. Failed Bretonnian dodge attempt to support a block that would have opened a running lane ended with an injured dodger and gave the Dwarfs opportunity at the ball and so down went the carrier. Some pushbacks later two Bretonnian Blitzer were sent to the stands and Chaos side had the game in total control. Winning TD was walked in on the final seconds of the half.

Hakos played a nice defensive half on the first but as I got lucky with two removals, the second half was an uphill struggle for him. Most of the unluck shown in the stats came in 2nd half and really decided the outcome. Meanwhile my Dwarfs just kept getting up after every block that downed them. Thanks again for the game, Hakos, well played as always but it was up to Nuffle today.

atte1979

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 18, 2022, 10:27:17 PMYo Atte!

Time for some greenskin-paleskin action :)

Have a somewhat busy schedule right now...
My OK starting times (CET) are something like this:
Saturday: 21 - late
Sunday: 18 - 21
Tuesday: 20 - 21
Wednesday: 19 - 21

Hope any of those times works for you?

/Gnaar
Hello Gnaar.

It's winter holiday here in Finland and I have my children with me until Wednesday noon(ish), so I could see some orcs die come Wednesday evening.

I'm EET (GMT +2) so I hope we could start 19.00 CET. That sound OK to you?

Atte

Gnaarkill

Cool!

Let's go for Wednesday @19. See you then friend!

/Gnaar

atte1979

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 21, 2022, 10:11:39 AMCool!

Let's go for Wednesday @19. See you then friend!

/Gnaar
Just received an update on my schedule for Wednesday. Is 20.00 CET/22.00 EET ok for you? Sorry for the hassle.