Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Cool, no problem!

Just to clarify though.
EET time is +1 from CET.

But I assume you wanna start 22 EET?

/Gnaar

atte1979

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 22, 2022, 07:27:20 AMCool, no problem!

Just to clarify though.
EET time is +1 from CET.

But I assume you wanna start 22 EET?

/Gnaar
Ah, stupid me. Yes, I meant 22 EET and 21 CET. For some reason I mistook CET for GMT.

Thank you for correcting me, I'll see you tomorrow at 21 CET.

Gnaarkill

Alrighty my man!
See you tomorrow :)

/Gnaar

Gnaarkill

And here you have it.
Matchday 2 for the Old Skool Orcs and Har Ganeth.

The old-timers came out victorious this time.

In a brief interview with Coach Gnaarkill directly after the match, mr. Gnaarkill stated:
"I dont know what the f*** I was doing out there, Elves are a different kind for sure. And those Witch Elves, boy... See but not touch I tell you, for sure! I learned the hard way.
Aaaanyway, no time for more questions, sorry. I have a boat to catch for Lustria. We have a training camp over there and after that, a match vs that other new guy, Memofin was it, right?
Well smell ya later!"

atte1979

In a brief interview with Coach Gnaarkill directly after the match, mr. Gnaarkill stated:
"I dont know what the f*** I was doing out there, Elves are a different kind for sure. And those Witch Elves, boy... See but not touch I tell you, for sure! I learned the hard way.
Aaaanyway, no time for more questions, sorry. I have a boat to catch for Lustria. We have a training camp over there and after that, a match vs that other new guy, Memofin was it, right?
Well smell ya later!"

[/quote]
A bit later the Coach of the Old Skool Orks gave a statement about the game:
"We played a decent game. One of our players scored a Touchdown, but we have already punished him for running away from the fight."

hakos

Quote from: atte1979 on February 24, 2022, 12:00:11 AMA bit later the Coach of the Old Skool Orks gave a statement about the game:
"We played a decent game. One of our players scored a Touchdown, but we have already punished him for running away from the fight."

LOL /hakos

Memofin

It was one of those games. Nuffle did not like norse at all. never seen that many skulls for one player.

From the first turn on, lizards were able to go deep on the norse side of the field and bring on some pressure. Tags got some really unlucky rolls for trying to pick up the ball and some unlucky turnovers, that lead to lizards to be able score twice on their defensive drive.

On second half things got little better for norse. They were able to surf one of the poor skinks to the crowd. Crowd seemed to be pretty angry for the lack of blood and killed that poor poor skink (rest in peace Catherine <3)

All in all it was fun game and I really enjoyed playing with Tags. I hope that in the next game Nuffle would show some love to the norse too <3

tags

Had some pretty rough blocking dice in the first half especially, with helpful smatterings of double skulls and skull -> RR -> skull when I tried a couple of 1d blocks against sauruses (saurii?), making it pretty hard to accomplish anything really. But I think I managed to laugh about it instead of getting grumpy, so at least I'll take that as a personal win :P

Anyway, well played Memofin, I'm pretty sure you would've won this regardless of dice, and I did escape with no permanent injuries, so it could've been worse!