Season 47 - The One in the Middle

Started by J-Reedy, May 04, 2022, 08:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Season 46 is about to hit the playoffs soon, so let's kick-off the signup thread for season 47.

This is the second season of the three season series, so this time semi-experienced teams and new teams are allowed. TV limit will be that of the highest team from season 46 that will continue into season 47. You are free to use older existing NUL teams for season 47, given that they fall within the TV limit. That means you can swap out your season 46 team if you're not happy with it! (...and you have an existing NUL team that qualifies) and new teams are always OK in any season.

---------------------------------------
Official Stuff

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches know the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

So Pro MAD Serfs will likely return unless they get seriously slaughtered in the playoffs.

SIGNED UP:
1. J-Reedy - s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf)
2. Lars - Kamprads Classics (Humans)
3. Tags - Non-Fungible Team (Norse)
4. Saitani - Fangless Freshmen (Vampire)
5. Atte - Old Skool Orks III (Orcs)
6. Hakos - Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian)
7. Gnaarkill - Har Ganeth BB (Dark Elf)
8. Mr. B - Siblings Of Shrek (Ogre)
9. Memofin - Elizardbeth's Royal blood (Lizardmen)

J-Reedy

Finals created for the top4, so the signup for new season has been also opened.

Lars

Will see how living my humans will be after the play-off but the intention is to use them for this season

/Lars

tags

Will almost certainly bring back my norse for next season!

Saitani

ye the freshmen are still fresh and way to thirsty lets hope they get their bellys full before the start of the nest season.
so im in

atte1979

Da Orks want ri-venge!

I'm in with The Orks.

hakos

It has been a roller coaster ride with the Bretonnians and I have still not figured out how to play them properly so I need some further practices. Steel of Sweden will join season 47. /hakos

Gnaarkill

Yes!

Har Ganeth BB is in a financial crisis at the moment as players are killed and beaten up badly.
Talks with Dwarven oligarchs have been initiated but a second to last position in season 46 was not attractive for the investors.

As always though, Coach Gnaarkill have one, or ten, aces up his sleeve, which have made the economic situation floating for the time being...

The story continues and Har Ganeth BB stands ready for season 47!

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Okays, so the finals have been played, time to kick off the new season. Those who have not done so, please let us know if you'll continue so we can get the league created.

And yeah, I know that the News ticker at the top stopped moving. There's a forum update pending, could be due to that. I'll try to find time on the weekend to do the update.

Mr B

Da Ogres are growing.. we will keep growing and join next season!

Memofin

My lizards will come back too 👌

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on May 19, 2022, 11:18:52 AMDa Ogres are growing.. we will keep growing and join next season!

Scary!
They'll grow into TITANS by the time of the 3rd season I bet :D

/Gnaar

tags

Season 47 has been created as a 10-team competition, feel free to join up!

We only have 9 teams confirmed so far, here's hoping WiGdoor finds the time to play, but if worst comes to worst we'll enter a WO team.

Mr B

Saitani

lets hope the boyz have quenched their thirst in the off season.