Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, May 28, 2022, 11:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: atte1979 on August 22, 2022, 02:52:34 PM
Quote from: tags on August 22, 2022, 09:18:50 AM
Quote from: atte1979 on August 20, 2022, 03:07:06 PMHello tags.

When would you like The Orks visit you up north? I'm available all day today and pretty much anytime tomorrow afternoon and evening.

Hi!

Sorry, my weekend was packed. I can play this evening if you read this in time, starting anywhere from 19 to 21 CEST. After that, I think Thursday is available.
Hi tags.

Tonight sounds good to me. How about 20.00 CEST?

Perfect, see you then! :)

J-Reedy

Another match day, and the MAD folk continued their almost flawless streak of games. There was no stopping the Ogre offence on the first half, Gnoblars kept their cool and took hits like champs and finally the star player Goblin sneaked through to handoff the ball to Gretel waiting on the goal line.

Second half Pro Serfs started their offence well, stunning some Ogres and starting to dwindle down the Gnoblars finally. Then a lightning struck, ball-carrying Hogoblin was knocked out and a Gnoblar ran in to pick up the ball. What ensued could be described as Gnoblar and Dwarf play where the ball-carrier was running around the field with Chaos folk chasing him. The ball was finally stopped on the midfield after an Ogre decided to move the balled Gnoblar faster down the field and the poor ball-carrier landed on his face. But clock had wound down too much and the MAD folk couldn't get the ball up fast enough.

Thanks again for the game Mr. B. and sorry about that dasdardly injury luck continuing with that -AV on the Ogre. Hope you have a better next season!

tags

Last match of MD7 played, and it was a bit of a nailbiter. It had bashing, running, bashing, passing, more bashing, bombs, bashing and a little bit of bashing. My norse got rather lucky with few injuries, while the mighty blows thinned out the ranks of the orcs somewhat to keep the playing field about level throughout. A few key luck moments were decisive, like a horrible snake eyes roll for an early-turn GFI for atte which pretty much led to the first Norse touchdown, and a bit of a nervy pass into traffic for the second one. Stats look kinda even, but to be honest I felt Nuffle's Favour pretty heavily in this one.

Anyway, thanks for the match atte, good luck going forwards!