Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, May 28, 2022, 11:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

Match played between Ogre and Hummies the match was rough for the ogres that had problems to remove the humans from the field meanwhile the humans furiously was targeting the gnobblars and removing several early on. The removals and early scoring forced out the secret weapon for a eviction. Second half the ogre bashing started to work better but to late, the injuries that was afflicted was pretty bad in both teams but at least the dead ogre was doctored into a no cas. In the end the humans managed to make 4 goals winning 4-0.

Thanks for the  game MrB a rough one for your quite already crippled team hope for more luck in the future.

/Lars

tags

Memofin, I can play from 21 CEST Monday and Tuesday, should be able to play from 19 on Wednesday and Thursday

Memofin

Hey!
Tomorrow and thursday both works for me, so up to you  👌

tags

Quote from: Memofin on August 16, 2022, 05:39:21 PMHey!

All right, can we say Thursday at 20:00 CEST? I can start at 19 if needs be, but 20 would be better if possible.

Memofin

Quote from: tags on August 16, 2022, 06:25:11 PM
Quote from: Memofin on August 16, 2022, 05:39:21 PMHey!

All right, can we say Thursday at 20:00 CEST? I can start at 19 if needs be, but 20 would be better if possible.

It's a date then. Thursday at 20:00 👌

Memofin

Game where both teams were unlucky and where one lucky interception from a skink, was the game winning action.

From the start Norse pushed deep and tried to capitalize the fact, that skinks didn't know how to pick up the ball.  2 failed pick up attempts later, Norse team was marking the ball and finally got to steal it. This ended couple turns later to ball going off the field and finally to the center field. Norse players pushed and blocked all marking players away and for the final attempt to score, they throwed a a hail mary. Luckily for the lizards there was one skink in the way, who managed to intercept the ball and to run away with it.
To not to make things too easy for us, Nuffle decided that the skink won't rush that final square and made him fall over. Luckily for the lizards they had hired a master chef, who managed to give them 1 extra reroll for that half. Reroll worked and skink managed to score.

In the second half it started to rain, which played  a big part in the end, where lizards had marked the ball, had make tackle zones and even managed to zap a key player to slow down the attack. In the end it all norse needed was a 3+ pick up and the game was even. It seem that Nuffle disagreed and the game ended 1-0 to lizards.

It was really fun game, even it was really unlucky at times. It was a pleasure to play with you tags. I hope that our lucks would be better in next games.