Kamprads Classics (Humans) - Lars
Non-Fungible Team (Norse) - tags
Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
Siblings Of Shrek (Ogre) - Mr. B
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos
Chaos Bloodseekers - Walkover AI team

tags

Match day 5 is open, play on! I got myself a walkover this round it seems.

atte1979

"The Orkses hear lizard taste like chicken."

@Memofin, when can we find out of this is true?

Gnaarkill

J-R!

We are not looking forward to the lab appointment prescribed by NUL officials.
Do we REALLY have to do this? Are you sure your scientist totally know what they are doing?

Well... by NUL-law I have to make the appointment, so here goes. When will the doctors be able to see me?

Im available every weekday from 19.00, except thursday.
Saturday from 14.00
Sunday from 10.00

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 01, 2022, 12:00:58 PMWe are not looking forward to the lab appointment prescribed by NUL officials.
Do we REALLY have to do this? Are you sure your scientist totally know what they are doing?

Well... by NUL-law I have to make the appointment, so here goes. When will the doctors be able to see me?

Im available every weekday from 19.00, except thursday.
Saturday from 14.00
Sunday from 10.00

/Gnaar

I'm afraid I really have no idea what those MAD folks are doing any time. They don't seem to play with any consistency. But they could have an appointment already today at 19.30 (or maybe bit earlier depending how fast Atte is - the Discord drawing of the groups for my RL BB group where Atte and Memofin also play is at 19.00 but I'll be ready right after I see who my vamps will be going against). How would that suit you, sir?

If not today, Wednesday at 19.00 is a perfect backup.

Gnaarkill

Sounds great buddy!
Hit me on discord whenever you are ready, today :)

/Gnaar

Lars

Third match between Swedish Steel and Kamprads Classic. Kamprads classic has been victorious the 2 former matches but this time around both teams where going in missing some key players. The game was kinda decided by a big difference in the dice while the Humans removed people (Ko:ed) the Brets had big problems beating the armor. To pour some salt in the open wounds most player stayed out. This and the lack of RR forcing a scoring in turn 15 giving 2 rounds for the IKEA dudes to score, the final rounds really nuffled Hakos allowed for Kamprads classic to score a winning goal, 1-1 would be a more fair result based on how the game was played.

Thanks for the game Hakos

J-Reedy

Well, this one was bit of a curious one. Nothing happened on the field touchdownwise and after 1st half there was only 1 injury on the stats. MAD ones had started on offence and got to the scoring distance but then the Dark ones committed to getting ball out and that they did when every Serf was tied up and forced to block, leaving a chance for a ball-carrier blitz. The Elfs also almost scored a defensive TD but where stopped by unlikely butterfingery.

2nd half the skies opened and it started pouring down like the day before that cruising line owner from deep inland, you know the one, who everybody mocked "No, no, No-a not gonna sail" because the dude's name was Noa and he had started building a luxury yacht on the desert, you know the story, day before he finished that thing it started raining so hard that the desert flooded within a day and that dude made a fortune selling tickets to people who didn't want to drown, though rumour is that International Wizardry Union of Moisture and Percipation Control got a decent chunk of that loot, but I digress, as I said, it started raining. Which meant that the scoring play for the Har Ganethians thunked on the ground and started a contest of who could look the silliest trying to pickup the ball from the middle of mass of Dwarfs and Elfs. It was a tie, like the game itself.

Thanks again for the game Gnaarkill, pleasant affair like always. Sorry about that MVP hitting your hired star-player, that's always nasty.

atte1979

A bizarre match took place tonight between The Orks and Elizardbeth's Royal Blood.

Despite several Mighty Blow and quite a few Tackle players there was only one removal during the entire match when The Orks' lineman CAS'd Kroxigor in the first half so badly hurt that he missed the rest of the match. Another potential removal by fouling led the apo of the Royal Bloods to revive a KO'd Saurus into stun just to keep him on the pitch until the end of the match.

Even Nuffle himself was so disappointed by the teams that he removed the match report from his archives.

The Orks took the initiative deciding to receive the ball first. For some odd reason the head coach of The Orks decided that the best offense is a good defense, so he set up his players in a defensive formation. After the kick-off he realised his mistake and began a slow but steady advance towards the lizardmens end zone.

After some pushing and shoving, a whole lot of effectless knock downs and a mysterious lightning bolt out of a clear blue sky The Orks finally trotted the ball over the goal line very near the end of the half to leave the lizardmen just seconds to attempt a late equalizer. That was eventually thwarted by an ingenious defensive formation which The Orks' head coach set his team into. The first half ended with the score 1-0 for The Orks.

The second half started just as lazy as the first one had, and the lizardmen had the ball handed to a skink runner after the kick-off strayed off the pitch. The scaled ones tried to push the Line of Scrimmage straight to the ground then they attempted a sneaky flanking play down the right flank. As The Orks leaned heavily to the side, there was a sudden switch to the other side. Getting desperate, The Orks had no chance but to try and make way for a dodge-blitz with two one-die blocks. Nuffle favored the bold, and The Orks knocked down two players stunning them and clearing a path for the blitzer. Dodging succesfully the blitzer broke free and managed to push back and tag the ball carrying skink forcing him to dodge between the blitzer and the sideline. After failing this, the ball bounced loose giving The Orks a chance to turn the game around and score a second goal. With a combination of luck and skill The Orks' thrower managed to pass the ball to a blitzer who immediately darted towards the lizardmens end zone as the rest of the team shut down any hope of even the most desperate chasing blitz. As every lizard being marked down and knocked down, The Orks scored their second goal of the game in the final seconds of the second half making the final score 2-0 for The Orks!

In a post-game interview the head coach of The Orks said: "Orks no believe in Mo-narkey, Orks Demon-crates." Leaving everyone baffled by the comment he stood up and left the press conference.

Thank you for a good game once again Memo, it was a pleasure as always. And seriously, the server ate the match report.

atte1979

The report took a detour but finally ended up in the archives.

Mr B

Saitani..
Time for a free win..come and grab it.
When can you do it?

Saitani

mosst days after 18.00

Saitani

Last game of the round done. a wild one where vamps where hungry and ogres found alot of shiny pennies on the grass.

tags