Kamprads Classics (Humans) - Lars
Non-Fungible Team (Norse) - tags
Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
Siblings Of Shrek (Ogre) - Mr. B
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos
Chaos Bloodseekers - Walkover AI team

J-Reedy

Ok, folks, match day has been forwarded and it's time for MD4. There is no hurry as at least one coach is away traveling and I'm guessing this is the busiest month for lots of folks with summer holidays. But play on, mates!

Saitani, I'm away for next week, working remotely, so I won't be available to play until the weekend of 16th-17th. If you have free time on that weekend and playing then suits you, sir, let me know and I should be able to plan for that. I'll know about the week after that weekend closer to end of next week.

Saitani

ye i can probably do the 16- or 17 just pm me and i can probably figure something out.

J-Reedy

MAD Serfs continue their winless streak, this time getting manhandled by the snake handlers of Fangless Freshmen. Chaotic ones started on the offence but a backfield fumble gave the Freshmen time to break through and break through to the goal. Second attack was marred by a coaching mistake from the MADs and the Freshmen took in another defensive TD. Second half and the Freshmen got bad start with the ball landing close to line and star player William Chaney causing a turnover. MAD got pressure on the ball and managed to take it away and score but that took too long and the Freshmen had no trouble keeping the ball away on their second short attacking drive.

Great game from Saitani. Both sides had 1s coming up their wazoo, Vamps with the ball pickups and Bloodlust and Dwarfs with rerolling eating double-skulls. Deserved win for the Vamps.

hakos

Finally

Only one more day to work and then I have four weeks of vacation.

Tags: i can play whenever from saturday and forward. Just let me know what suits you.

/hakos

Mr B

Hello Atte, we are up, when can you play?
My best time now are earliest tomorrow 2030.
BR B

tags

Quote from: hakos on July 21, 2022, 09:22:47 PMFinally

Only one more day to work and then I have four weeks of vacation.

Tags: i can play whenever from saturday and forward. Just let me know what suits you.

/hakos

Ironically, vacation time is less predictable for me here :D

I think Monday is a good indoors day, since it's supposed to be raining a lot. I think I can play most times, but would prefer something in the middle of the day, say 13-ish. Can probably be flexible.

atte1979

Quote from: Mr B on July 23, 2022, 05:17:03 PMHello Atte, we are up, when can you play?
BR B
Hey B!

That would be 21.30 Finnish time if I'm correct, I could play then.

Mr B

Quote from: atte1979 on July 23, 2022, 11:19:19 PM
Quote from: Mr B on July 23, 2022, 05:17:03 PMHello Atte, we are up, when can you play?
BR B
Hey B!

That would be 21.30 Finnish time if I'm correct, I could play then.
Awesome cya

atte1979

The clash between The Orks and The Siblings of Shrek took place tonight with both teams game plans consisting mainly of violence.

The mighty ogres alongside their gnoblars started the match by receiving the ball and began a slow march filled with bashing towards The Orks' endzone. Occasionally some of the ogres couldn't remember what they were supposed to be doing but the gnoblars held on to the ball for dear life.
The Orks replied to the violence with more violence, blocking and fouling their way to an emptier field. At one point early on they managed to injure an ogre so badly that he would have needed to rest for a couple of matches if it hadn't been for the ogres' apothecary who managed to revive him back to fighting form with smelling salts and herbs and stuff.
Halfway through the first half the Siblings of Shrek flanked from the left and got The Orks to commit heavily to that side and then with a cunning change of flank they began a rush down the right side of the pitch, leaving The Orks chasing after them.
More violence ensued as The Orks blitzers gallantly chased the runaway gnoblars down field, who were now assisted only by one ogre with the rest of the ogres being held firmly in place by The Orks heavy hitters on the other side of the pitch. Since they couldn't reach the ball carrier The Orks decided to concentrate on the screening gnoblars cutting them down like hay.
Eventually they caught up with the ball carrying gnoblar, but it was too late. In the final moments of the half the slippery gnoblar dodged to the endzone making the score 1-0 for the ogre team at half time.

In the second half The Orks took the offensive with a hefty man advantage as the ogre team was reduced down to nine players on the pitch. At this point The Orks fielded their secret weapon of mass destruction, the Baron of Boom himself, BOMBER DRIBBLESNOT!
With the man advantage and the ranged attacks of Bomber, The Orks managed to punch a hole in the ogre teams defense in the midfield and made a diagonal play right to left up the field. The ogre team tried to stop the onslaught in vain with only five ogres remaining on the pitch, and half way through the second half The Orks tied the game 1-1.
After the drive the referee noticed something odd about Bombers gear, but as he was about to say something the coach of The Orks pointed out a purse full of gold coins lying on the ground and said they must belong to the referee making him forget he ever saw Bomber in the first place.
Due to this successful distraction The Orks set up on the defense with Bomber among them. As the ogre team remained heavily short-handed, The Orks had their minds set on getting a turnover and claiming victory over the ogres. The five ogres and one gnoblar hardly stood a chance as The Orcs pressed hard from both sides behind the ogres' Line of Scrimmage in pursuit of the lone gnoblar with the ball while tying up the ogres in the midfield. A couple of the ogres managed to blitz and dodge their way free of the skirmish, but The Orks consistently chased them down managing to tie them down. In the final moments of the match one of the blitzers chased down the gnoblar and maimed him to the infirmary. At the same time another blitzer made a run for the ogre teams endzone, and a lone orc lineman managed to pick up the loose ball and pass it to him for the touchdown just in the nick of time to make the score 2-1 for The Orks just moments before the final whistle.

In a post game interview with The Orks' star blitzer Gludar he said: "Coach say get ball from wee 'noblars. Me chases ball and hear many splat and crunch under bootses." He finished the match with four casualties.

hakos

WoW, two dead ogres, incredible.

Good match report Atte, and congratulations to a smashing victory

/hakos

hakos

Quote from: tags on July 23, 2022, 09:06:55 PMI think Monday is a good indoors day, since it's supposed to be raining a lot. I think I can play most times, but would prefer something in the middle of the day, say 13-ish. Can probably be flexible.

Same here, it is supposed to rain heavily today here as well. 13:00 is doable but 14:00 would be perfect for me. Will check in Discord as well so we can synch up exact time /hakos

Gnaarkill

Yo Lars!

Writing here from Indonesia!
I will be back on yellow and blue soil at the end of the week.

My first available time is Saturday from 16.00.
Sunday 10 - 12 or from 20.00.

Otherwise we are looking at next week:
Monday: 19 - 21
Wednesday: 19 - 21
Thursday: 19 - 21
Friday: 19 - 21

Let me know if any of those times suits you buddy!

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: hakos on July 25, 2022, 09:51:49 AM
Quote from: tags on July 23, 2022, 09:06:55 PMI think Monday is a good indoors day, since it's supposed to be raining a lot. I think I can play most times, but would prefer something in the middle of the day, say 13-ish. Can probably be flexible.

Same here, it is supposed to rain heavily today here as well. 13:00 is doable but 14:00 would be perfect for me. Will check in Discord as well so we can synch up exact time /hakos

Sorry, I didn't see this in time and then today was filled with other stuff suddenly. If you have a good time tomorrow (Tuesday), we could play then, or I could play this evening (will try to follow Discord)

tags

England vs Norway Bretonnians vs Norse match played, and it ended in the first defeat of the season for Steel of Sweden, while securing a much-needed win for Non-Fungible Team.

The match was pretty open and contested for a while, but it started to slide when NFT got some good removal luck against SoS, while the Norse were surprisingly resilient. In the end, the removal really decided the match, when the final drive had only 5 Bretonnians against 11 Norse, and it was a tough task to defend.

Good game Hakos, good luck further on!