Kamprads Classics (Humans) - Lars
Non-Fungible Team (Norse) - tags
Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
Siblings Of Shrek (Ogre) - Mr. B
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos
Chaos Bloodseekers - Walkover AI team

hakos

Guess summertime makes things a bit more irregular with the availaility for play but I am still here ready to play.

Mr B, seems it is Ogre time, when can you play?

I could probably play most time on sunday and most evening times in the coming week (starting 19-21).

/hakos

tags

J-R! I guess I have no choice but to face your vertically challenged killers. I'm gonna pull a Mr. B and say that I can play most days from 21. I can probably play earlier a lot of days on short notice (hit me up on Discord), but there are a lot of Disc Golf events going on these days.

Saitani

Atte lets get this rematch going im aviable most days from 18.00

Mr B

So Hakos when do you want to win?
I try to bring some beggars with me but looks tough.
B

atte1979

Quote from: Saitani on June 26, 2022, 01:06:08 AMAtte lets get this rematch going im aviable most days from 18.00
"Orks no like blood sukkas'! Them kills own team mates before we has chance to..."

Hey Saitani.

I'm ready for my beating sir. Does tonight @ 19.00 EEST work for you (I think it's 18.00 CEST)?

J-Reedy

Quote from: tags on June 26, 2022, 01:02:18 AMJ-R! I guess I have no choice but to face your vertically challenged killers. I'm gonna pull a Mr. B and say that I can play most days from 21. I can probably play earlier a lot of days on short notice (hit me up on Discord), but there are a lot of Disc Golf events going on these days.

All righty, back in action after an orienteering weekend, week of vacation with hiking around and midsummer weekend. Haven't had time to check the forums but seems I got back just in time. Looking at my timetables I could start at 21 on following days:
- Tuesday-Wednesday
- Friday-Saturday

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Also, I'm available today for whole day, I'll ping you at Discord in case it's too hot for frisbee golfing today.

Saitani

atte yea i can play now

Gnaarkill

Hey Memofin!

Looks like lizards vs pale elves.

My OK times are monday - thursday. Starting from 19.00.

Hope one of those days works for you too?

/Gnaar

atte1979

Quote from: Saitani on June 26, 2022, 06:18:21 PMatte yea i can play now
hey Saitani.

I fell asleep yesterday afternoon and slept around the clock waking up at 5 this morning.

Can we have another go tonight? If yes, what would be a good time for you?

Saitani

Orcs and vamps face eachother again !
hard struggle vs guard mb and av9 but armour hold strong and thru some ag4 bullshittery the freshmen pulled through

J-Reedy

Howdy-ho, Tags-man. Here are my new CEST starting times as far as I can see, let me know if any of these suit you, sir:

- Saturday - any time if I know by Friday
- Sunday - any time before 19
- Tuesday-Thursday 19-21

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on June 25, 2022, 11:08:09 AMGuess summertime makes things a bit more irregular with the availaility for play but I am still here ready to play.

Mr B, seems it is Ogre time, when can you play?

I could probably play most time on sunday and most evening times in the coming week (starting 19-21).

/hakos
Shall we try to day?
21 is the shit time wise.
Br.B

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 29, 2022, 09:19:36 PMHowdy-ho, Tags-man. Here are my new CEST starting times as far as I can see, let me know if any of these suit you, sir:

- Saturday - any time if I know by Friday
- Sunday - any time before 19
- Tuesday-Thursday 19-21

Hi, I seem to be getting worse at this scheduling stuff by the minute here, but let's say:

Wednesday 20:00 CEST

I'm going to set up an alarm and an earlier reminder right now!

Gnaarkill

Great match played between the Lizardmen Bluebloods and Darkest of Elves.
Even match with strong elven armour as probable decider here...

Dark Elves elected to recieve, eager to bury that pigskin deep in the TD zone. A sight for rarely seen for the dark ones.
Clock management is not these elves strong side so the royals had a couple of rounds of scoring the equalizer, which they did, with graceful tactics!

Second half and the story repeated itself but the other way around. Coach Memofin got pressured by the elves and decided to go early for the TD.
Elves answered quickly with the equalizer. 2-2.
2 rounds left and a riot made the clock tick for yet another round which ultimately left the chance to score to a zero.

GG Memofin!

And happy vacation everyone!
Im going off grid now until first of august. Or, well you know. Not completly off grid.
Ill give you guys a heads up if I will be available for play. Im not to optimistic about the jungle wifi though...

See you on the flip side buddies!

/Gnaar