Fangless Freshmen (Vampire) - Saitani
Har Ganeth BB (Dark Elf) - Gnaarkill
Kamprads Classics (Humans) - Lars
Non-Fungible Team (Norse) - tags
Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos

J-Reedy

Match Day 4 has been kicked off, so it's the midpoint of the season, time to start the climb towards the top!

Hakos, time for us to face again, I just hope you don't jinx my team this time as you did the last time when we met :) Anyways, here are my OK CET start time for the foreseeable future:
- Tuesday (15th) 18-20.30
- Wednesday 18-21
- Thursday 18-20
- Saturday any time after 9
- Sunday any time before 19

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Gnaarkill

Yo Saitani!

Let's see what our punching bags to teams can acomplish when facing each other! :'D

This week is quite busy, I can play:
Today (monday): 20 - 21
Tuesday: 21
Wednesday: 19 - 21
Thursday: 21
Sunday: 20 - 21

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 14, 2022, 08:30:01 AMHakos, time for us to face again, I just hope you don't jinx my team this time as you did the last time when we met :) Anyways, here are my OK CET start time for the foreseeable future:
- Tuesday (15th) 18-20.30
- Wednesday 18-21
- Thursday 18-20
- Saturday any time after 9
- Sunday any time before 19

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

It is payback time for you this time. I feel it coming. Have been way too lucky this season.

Unfortunately I am quite busy in the week so it has to be in the weekend. I propose saturday starting at 10. Although more or less all times are possible in the weekend.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on November 14, 2022, 08:38:57 PMIt is payback time for you this time. I feel it coming. Have been way too lucky this season.

Unfortunately I am quite busy in the week so it has to be in the weekend. I propose saturday starting at 10. Although more or less all times are possible in the weekend.

No worries, Saturday at 10 it shall be then for the third epic clash between the MAD and the SSAB spokepersons!

tags

Atte, we're up! Somehow, this match-up scares me more than most, given that I'm likely out-strengthed and definitely out-armoured, but we'll see how it goes.

My first available time slot is tomorrow (Wednesday) any time after 18 CET. If that doesn't work, I think my weekend is pretty open as of now, including Friday evening.

atte1979

Quote from: tags on November 15, 2022, 12:26:07 PMAtte, we're up! Somehow, this match-up scares me more than most, given that I'm likely out-strengthed and definitely out-armoured, but we'll see how it goes.

My first available time slot is tomorrow (Wednesday) any time after 18 CET. If that doesn't work, I think my weekend is pretty open as of now, including Friday evening.
Hey Tags.

Nice to hear I'm not the only one who's mortified of the upcoming matchup. I'm currently down with the flu at home, so tomorrow at any time works for me too. Shall we kick-off at 18 CET then? If something comes up at your end, I can wait until later.

tags

I'm really surprised to see the stats here. We both felt I was pretty dang lucky, I had some crazy good 1D blocks and even 2D against.

Either way, thanks for the game Atte, and better luck in the future.

Memofin

Hey everyone.

My computer died.
I already ordered a new one, but delivery time is 1-4 weeks. Can we wait a little while (like a week) and see if it arrives? If it doesn't, I can withdraw from final rounds and come back in the next season? Or I can withdraw immediately if you guys want to progress last rounds faster :)

tags

Let's wait and hope the delivery is on the shorter side of that range. Keep us posted! :)

J-Reedy

Another friendly affair for the MAD unorganized shorties. The match started with the buffed up Centaur trying to break tackle and injuring himself out but luckily for the MADs this didn't stop the Serfs from scoring the go ahead TD. Steely ones responded with a two play lightning-strike that ended up in a 1-1 TD being scored just before end of the half.

Second half the Swedish metallurgists lined up to repeat their lightning-strike but this time MADs got the attack bottled up and got hold of the ball. But unfortunately getting away the ball had put the Chaos folk in a position where the SS managed to push a Centaur out and with Hobgolin blitzed down and out there was no much room to work. MAD ones slowly worked their way over the midfield and made a run for the goal. That ended with the ball-carrier tripping on his feet and Steely Swedes getting a remote chance for a TD with a long bomb to a Peasant guarded by a Pro Serf. But Nuffle did not smile on this plan and thus the match ended with MAD coach wondering why everybody takes extra Apothecary against his well-known team of softies as it is never needed.

Thanks again for the game Hakos, even affair, pretty bicurious match, could've swung either way with some help from Nuffle. Stellar play as always from you!

Lars

Quote from: Memofin on November 18, 2022, 06:30:34 PMHey everyone.

My computer died.
I already ordered a new one, but delivery time is 1-4 weeks. Can we wait a little while (like a week) and see if it arrives? If it doesn't, I can withdraw from final rounds and come back in the next season? Or I can withdraw immediately if you guys want to progress last rounds faster :)
It's up to the others how  they will handle it i can wait for a while.

/Lars

Saitani

hakos

Quote from: Memofin on November 18, 2022, 06:30:34 PMHey everyone.

My computer died.

Hi Memofin, how is it going with your new computer?

/hakos

tags

We could perhaps do one walkover and see what next match day looks like?