Match Day 1

Started by J-Reedy, October 15, 2022, 04:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Ok, the curse is broken, finally one team managed to get a positive luck. But to balance that out the other team had to get extra bad luck...

Steel of Sweden got +10 vs Fangless Freshmen -7, so a whopping 17 in luck difference. Which showed in the match result. This was not a game, it was a massacre.

Steel of Sweden won with 3-0 and managed to kill the Thrall with ST 4. The apothecary only shook his head and said "dead or even more dead".

To add even more insult to the damage the MVP award got to Wilhelm Chaney. Probably because he was killed as well but when managed to regenerate on the sideline to reappear in the match again. At least that was his only noticeable achievement.

Oh yeah, The freshmen also hired Helmut, the chainsaw guy, but when the Bretonnians score 1-0 in turn 8 with only 9 players left for the freshmen in their own turn 8 Helmut made a very short appearance in the game before being ejected.

Even the fireball was no success. Only one KO and one stunned, without changing the position on the field.

All in all, Saitani was surprisingly calm the entire game. I just saw a couple of FFS in the beginning but after that it seems he accepted the fate.

Thank you for the game, Saitani, I really hope you get better luck in next game. At least it will be hard to get even worse luck after this one.

/hakos

tags

Last match of the day played!

The dugouts were full, but there were miraculously no permanent injuries. Memofin had a rough time with the dice, and really struggled to bring my norse down, which mostly resulted in the lizards being de-facto outstrengthed for much of the match.

I used my apo early to keep a werewolf in the match, and had several heart-stopping moments after that, including when my ST4 runner was badly hurt by lightning bolt.

Helmut had a poor showing, and only swung his chainsaw I think twice before dropping it on himself.

Real Charles the Kroxigor had a really Charles match, being boneheaded a lot of the time.

Anyway, thanks for the match Memofin, and good luck further on!