Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, October 15, 2022, 04:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: hakos on January 05, 2023, 10:17:16 AM
Quote from: tags on January 04, 2023, 08:13:24 PM
Quote from: tags on January 03, 2023, 12:12:47 AM
Quote from: hakos on January 02, 2023, 11:25:56 PM
Quote from: tags on January 02, 2023, 01:00:14 PMI can play the next few evenings, including this one. What about 20:00 tonight for example?

I am a bit more busy now compared to how it looked before new year. Suitable times would be wednesday starting at 20 or friday starting whenever.

/hakos

Wednesday starting 20 sounds perfect, let's do it!

Looks like you were even busier than expected! Anyway, I think I can't do Friday, weekend looks a bit sketchy, so might run into next week then.

I'm really sorry for missing this. Next week work starts again so it means that only evening times are available. Can start from 18-21 all days except wednesday.

/håkan

No worries mate! I should be good to start Monday at 2030, so let's aim for that (might be available sooner depending on how fast I get home from my squash session, but 2030 should be guaranteed)

hakos

Quote from: tags on January 05, 2023, 02:30:25 PMNo worries mate! I should be good to start Monday at 2030, so let's aim for that (might be available sooner depending on how fast I get home from my squash session, but 2030 should be guaranteed)

Ok, Monday, January 9th, 20:30, Confirmed.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Yo Lars!

My OK starting times for next week is:
Monday: 19 - 21
Tuesday: 19 - 21
Wednesday: 21
Thursday: 19 - 21
Friday: 19 - 21
Saturday: Morning and evening
Sunday: Evening

Let me know what suits you best! =)

/Gnaar

tags

And so it is settled.

After a grueling match that had many twists and turns, and saw a final end to the blood feud between Rock and G. E. Pasch, the match ended in a 2-1 victory to the norse. There were several points in the game I thought I was losing the match, but somehow that result has had some magnetic attraction in all our match-ups between these teams. And this, I guess, was the last of them.

Speaking of rough match-ups, this means that the finals for Season 48 are settled: Non-Fungible Team vs s0 pR0 MAD 53rFs

Anyhoo, thanks for the match Hakos, see you next season!

hakos

G.E. Pasch - The star player that has been with the team from day 1, Earning Mighty Blow in the very first game, the single most important player for the success of this team, died today. Not once, but twice.

Rock killed Pasch already in turn 1 but the APO saved him. However, in second half Rock killed him again and this time the APO could do nothing.

Normally I would be very frustrated about this loss. 81 SPP gone. However, this was the very last game for this team so it does not matter. It was a very fun match with many unexpected events and unusual play style (at least for me) and a nice ending of my Bretonnian experience.

Congratulations to Tags for reaching the final a third time with the Norse. And congratulations to J-Reedy for reaching the final with a fearsome team. I tried to make your task a little bit easier by making sure Rock can not join the final...

/Hakos

Lars

last match of main season allowed for the Ikea gang to redeem them self with a 2-1 win the dark elfs sustained some bad injuries but at least it was the last match so didn't matter that much.

/Lars