Season 5 starts here!

Started by Mr B, October 29, 2011, 08:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerXou

well im trying to get one and but cant promise anything. 12 would be super awesome to start new league !  8)

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on November 22, 2011, 11:57:46 PM
That will take us to 11 players... anyone else who knows some?
Or shall we add a dummy team?

Your thoughts please we are all running this together to form a united feeling for NUL!

Cheers!
/B
If we can't get another team within a couple of days, I'm all for a dummy team. I assume that the matches would be admined wins against such a team in that case? Gives a slight advantage to teams with expensive positionals and teams who gets to face the dummy team early, but it's no more luck based than the rest of the game  ::) On another note I full-heartedly endorse BBManager. The only thing that beats having to see your team ground to mincemeat by dorfs is the option for other players to gleefully watch it afterwards. Should make for interesting match reports and stats analysis.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Cool, please add your replay (one of the participants) to
NUL: Season5 in BBM - ID 5152
PassW: NUL
Cheers!
/B

Luiggi

Hello, guys.

I told a RL friend about the league and he's interested in joining, we'd be 12 with no need for a dummy team. He has registered in the forums but has not been confirmed just yet so I'll post his application for him in the meantime:

Coach name: Paspawn
Race: Orcs
Team name: Crunch Masters

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on November 24, 2011, 01:56:44 PM
Hello, guys.

I told a RL friend about the league and he's interested in joining, we'd be 12 with no need for a dummy team. He has registered in the forums but has not been confirmed just yet so I'll post his application for him in the meantime:

Coach name: Paspawn
Race: Orcs
Team name: Crunch Masters
Cool, he is added to NUL, Welcome Paspawn!
As soon as he has applied we start season 5!!!
Get Reeeeeeeaaaaaady to... *add your play style here*

Cheers!
/B

HerraMonologi

Howdy.

It's look like that the new season hasn't started yet so I like to join. Is that ok? If we will still be in odd number of teams I have a friend who could join too if needed.

Paspawn

Hi all.
Thank you for letting me in. My application has already been made ingame,
See you at the field.

Mr B

Quote from: HerraMonologi on November 25, 2011, 12:31:53 AM
Howdy.

It's look like that the new season hasn't started yet so I like to join. Is that ok? If we will still be in odd number of teams I have a friend who could join too if needed.
It is all matter of time, when can both of you applied with new teams?

Cheers be hasty ;D
B

Mr B

Okey then, so lets start on Monday shall we,
Try again to keep the one game a week schedule thanks!

&B

HerraMonologi

Quote from: Mr B on November 26, 2011, 12:14:38 AM

Cheers be hasty ;D
B

Well I can make my team at this weekend. So any race and tv1000 for a new team? Btw what is the name of the league in bb? I will glaldy join If I'm fast enoguht.

ps. I blame boozee and hangovers for my bad grammar...

Mr B

Quote from: HerraMonologi on November 26, 2011, 09:07:24 PM
Quote from: Mr B on November 26, 2011, 12:14:38 AM

Cheers be hasty ;D
B

Well I can make my team at this weekend. So any race and tv1000 for a new team? Btw what is the name of the league in bb? I will glaldy join If I'm fast enoguht.

ps. I blame boozee and hangovers for my bad grammar...
Np, I'll start the league on Monday, and it seams that you missed the start.
Not that I'd like to be harsh but we need to get this going now and you need a friend also as yourself noticed earlier.
Other than that you need to read the instructions and agree with them, take your time pal.
If we will encounter any dropouts I'll send you a pm directly if your interested (it's all there below New members in this post on page 1)

Ok, firing this up now, you can already find Who will be your opponent to day!!
Cheers!
/B

Luiggi

Well, since the league starts today at 19 CET I guess we can already schedule the matches... I assume that will be done via PM and emails? Or can we do it in a thread in the Season 5 forum?

J-Reedy

Quote from: Luiggi on November 28, 2011, 10:40:55 AM
Well, since the league starts today at 19 CET I guess we can already schedule the matches... I assume that will be done via PM and emails? Or can we do it in a thread in the Season 5 forum?

I added the matches and info about the scheduling system to the Season 5 doard:
norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=314.msg1918