Horns'n Hooves - Mr. B
Kings of Old - Saitani
Lonely Lovers - Hakos
Positive Reinforcement Ex - J-Reedy
The Flying Discmen - tags
The Lunar Strikers - Memofin
Women of Metall - Lars

tags

Penultimate match day is coming up, and it's shaping up to be an unusually uneven season for NUL. It's basically down to a three-horse race for the two final spots already between Memofin, Saitani and Bantha!

Speaking of, time for me to face the current leader of the season! Memofin, when can you play?

These are my available CET start times so far:
Monday 2030+
Tuesday 17+
Thursday 17+

Mr B

Gaaaaarl!
It is tiiime for th3 Chaos game #2.
The mutants and the ball!

When can you make it dude?
Most days this week around 2030 would work. Wednesday is busy though.
Br
B

Gnaarkill

Yo B-man!

Haha -Mutants and the ball! Sound like a lovely musical :D

If you see this in time, I could make it already today @20.30.

Will be away the rest of the week and will be back again on sunday.

/Gnaar

Mr B

That was a Musical indeed.
Feastering show-Pow-Rat-Law, and the mighty Dancers!
On the Horns, The goat Diva Plawa La Hoova.

The show was magnificent and pure awesomeness.
Beauty Dancers started and with a ballet tipping in 1-0.

The Beast forced in 1-1 with efforts and the sounds of the drums from the deep.
Just as the first half ended.
It really was the beauty and the beast.

Second half, the bella rattas just skipped here, danced there, and the whistly announced 2-1 for the team in yellow.
So we went hard in as is proper for the beast, we score fast and put them on the thin line again.
But the dance was intoxicating and beautiful, we have never seen nor heard anything like it before.
Jaw dropping and ball dropping, we had to scoop up the ball again, just to drop it seconds later in awe.
But we had to slow things down now, speed was not our way today, and we settled for 2-2.

And that stayed.
Thanks for the show compadre!
BR
/B

Memofin

Quote from: tags on March 12, 2023, 09:24:07 PMPenultimate match day is coming up, and it's shaping up to be an unusually uneven season for NUL. It's basically down to a three-horse race for the two final spots already between Memofin, Saitani and Bantha!

Speaking of, time for me to face the current leader of the season! Memofin, when can you play?

These are my available CET start times so far:
Monday 2030+
Tuesday 17+
Thursday 17+

Hey hey,

Sorry for late response I have been in stomach flu. Today I could play at 18.00 cet, does that work for you? :)

Memofin

Alright!

That was a super fun game! Lot of happenings in the field. I really thought that kislev team has a low armor, but I don't know what tags feeds them, but they do seem super durable!

First half was 1-1 until final kick off on turn 7 which was a riot! Tags managed to do awesome touchdown after nice throw, that I didn't see at all. Nicely played! <3

So second half started 2-1 for Tags. He played smart and forced me to do some desperate dodges and that almost costed me the game. I lost my ball and only way to score was to make hand off to my loner linemen, who then needed to make a pass for my catcher. My catcher was also marked by 2 players. I got lucky and my pass was success and so was catch. After some dodges game was 2-2. 

Tags had 3 turns to score winning goal, but kick off rolled a blitz. I got to steal the ball and only managed to do my winning goal because blitz against my ball carrier were double skulls and tags were out of rerolls.

Great game that sadly was decided by dice in the end. Thanks Tags, see you in the next season :)

Saitani

Hi Hakos im up for a ga me whenever just send me a message on discord or here. optimal would be in the evnings around 19.00 or in the mornings.

Lars

The Women had a good day where the dodging where a excellent skill during the 10 first rounds. But the Ogres was excellent at handling the ball and he amazon struggled hard to get the ball from the ogre hands but in the end they managed to score twice and remove most of the gobblars in the process.

Thanks for the match J-Reedy but the amount of times dodge saved me is hard to battle in the long run. Good luck in the future.

/Lars

Mr B

@hakos are you there?
Hope all is fine.. as there is no reply at all here from you I just do a healthy ping check.
Just one game left this md, hint hint.

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on March 14, 2023, 07:34:19 PMHi Hakos im up for a ga me whenever just send me a message on discord or here. optimal would be in the evnings around 19.00 or in the mornings.

Hi, sorry for going off radar for some time. Work has been a disaster and at the same time private life has been very busy. Now I should be back to normal again.

@Saitani: I can play today, starting at 11-16. In the coming week I can play any evening starting from 18 and forward. Will try to ping you on discord as well.

/hakos

hakos

Match played, you can move on to next match day. /hakos