Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, January 28, 2023, 03:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on March 04, 2023, 01:03:31 PMSunday around 10 cet?
Is that a satisfying time?
Br
B

That's more than fine, see ya tomorrow!

Saitani

Game done for the week. Nuffle wanted blood and i wanted touchdowns both were provided. with a early blitz stalling the advance of the women of metall before it got properly started. resulting in casulties and a td for old kings in the first drive second half went much the same way with the slippery ball finally getting in the hands of the kings and securing a 2-0 lead. in the last few rounds the  women almost secured a touchdwon but a 1/9 block desidedthat was not to be.
GG and thanks for the game Lars see you later :)

Mr B

I wonder ful day to fail.
Starting with the ball, with henchmen we were equal in team value... interesting!

Starting with the pigsack, we moved in struck down, got the ball.. No fails.. wonderful.
This moved on and we went right, and we went left... blocked here blocked there.
Switched to middle blocked again.
Mostly blocked and stopped at our own hands, the dubbles of skulle was more plenty than the Bone heads of the Ogres.
It was a nightmare, lost the ball got the ball, lost the ball, and first half ended.
Three gnoblars was ko´d, one goat.
the goat came out and one gnoblar also.
The ball went out, Ogre whistled and received it.

Ogre went my left, and we moved up to cover up, now more gnoblar left, and one goat broke his hand.
Apo was called in and without Babes in the boot, he managed to fix it.

So plenty of hooves compared to the large and the small.
And Finally we could get the ball and could rush in settle the final score to 1-0 in the last turn.

Phew, was super hard with the dice today, nice moves upon moves JR, you play them well.
I also rolles a 1 rr 1 on winnings..
But I won somehow so, happy about that two skills, good luck in the next one JR!

BR
/B   

tags

The Flying Discmen has played Lonely Lovers!

Hakos won the toss and chose to receive. After a few tentative turns, the discmen lept into action and caused several types of havoc. After some scuffling, the drive failed, and the score was still 0-0 for half-time.

It was the discies' turn to recieve, and they fielded an aggressive line. And then they were blitzed. The blitz caused complete disruption of the lines, and the tempo immediately got higher than anticipated. It looked like the situation was under control, though, until a failed hand-off was fumbled and bounced off 3 different Kislev before landing safely in the hands of a pestigor in two tackle zones. Said pestigor then managed to dodge away and throw a successful pass across nearly half the field, which was caught by the other pestigor and ran in for the touchdown. Did not see that one coming.

Some more time in it for the discmen, who once again fielded an aggressive line. Once again, the kick-off event threw some wrenches into their plans, this time a perfect defence. Miraculously, though, Kislev was able to do a solid job of blocking, and the situation turned out a lot better than one could've guessed. Given how aggressive the perfect defence was, the carrier was able to punch through the flank and bring with him some protective players along the way. There wasn't realistically enough time to score two touchdowns, so the match ended in a stall and score on the last turn.

Thanks for the match Hakos, pleasure as always!

Memofin

Hey hey,

Our game was bloodless until the second half, where 3 person died (apo saved 1) and all hell broke loose and both got lot's of K.O's. Close game, in the end could have gone either way. There was couple of turns where we both got super bad dicing, but that's blood bowl for us. <3

Gnaar demonstrated awesome one turner that left me my jaws wide open. Good and fun game. Thanks man, catch you later :)

tags

That was the last of'em, match day forwarded!