Kings of Old - Saitani
Lonely Lovers - Hakos
Positive Reinforcement Ex - J-Reedy
The Flying Discmen - tags
The Lunar Strikers - Memofin
Women of Metall - Lars

tags

Mr B

Quote from: tags on February 17, 2023, 08:34:29 AMMatch day 3 is on!
Nice.. I see you want to fly.. we can help you.
When can we try to get your flying :) Tags

tags

Quote from: Mr B on February 17, 2023, 05:29:48 PM

We strongly prefer to launch ourselves into the air unassisted by horns, thank you very much!

Looks like Monday 2030+, Wednesday 19+, Thursday 19+ so far

Mr B

Quote from: tags on February 17, 2023, 06:35:10 PM

We strongly prefer to launch ourselves into the air unassisted by horns, thank you very much!

Monday sounds fun.
Let's try the wings then, this is for you.
Br
B

hakos

The lonely lovers traveled to Lustria to find some womans. Unfortunately they were more into metal than softies and thus the cultural exchange resulted in a game of blood bowl instead.

Amazonians started on the offence but it took 4 attempts for them to pick-up the ball. This gave some hopes to the Nurgle but all those block and dodge skills on the amazon proved to tough to break through. After some running here and there two metal woman finally managed to break through the defence and score in turn 7. The two turn attempt at a finalizer was skillfully stopped.

Second half starts with 11 vs 11 on the field. The Nurgle quickly get the ball under control and then tries to go left but it is stopped. Then they try to go right but is stopped. In a final attempt they go left again and finally succeeds to score in turn 16.

All in all, 1-1 felt like a fair result.

BR/ hakos

J-Reedy

All righty Gnaarkill-man, here are the promised CET availability times for the upcoming week:
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18.30-20.30
- Thursday 18-19.30
- Sunday any time after 10

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

tags

Quote from: Mr B on February 18, 2023, 08:21:02 AM
Quote from: tags on February 17, 2023, 06:35:10 PM

Monday sounds fun.
Let's try the wings then, this is for you.
Br
B

I can't guarantee neither wings nor love, but let's do Monday at 2030 (or 21?) then :)

Memofin

Hey hey Saitani,

I would be free to play our game in next week at any evening other that monday and thursday. Best time to start would be 19.00 cet. How's your week?

Mr B

Game 3.
Tight game as always man.
Babes for the Horns!
Received the ball, grabbed and passed the pigskin, how!
First time I managed that in 3 games.

We moved on took it slow as that Devil with demon power stood there lurking in human form.

But finally we could make some progress, lost the ball and got it back.
Pushed a sorry humie out to the crowed, my gosh they just chewed him up like that...
Memo, Avoid that side. But the hoves stomped on, did not care.
Settled the score first half to 1-0.
One Rip, two Ko´d, but all but the dead came back in time for second half.
Went really slow, Big Horn mino charged on, both down on mr Demon himself, Respect dude!
But it stalled the flying fliers.
Switched flank, and we pushed on, you want a Cage!
We Cage YOU...
But, that failed.
Pow contest started and the horns was cluttered to the ground, our only fellow died, apo laughed looking at the Babes with Beer.
He was lost, and nobody bothered but little me...

Out manouvered we got a hit on mr Str2, and pushed him over the TD, no harm.. but 1-1.
We was under preausre as time went narrow, spread out and still tried to focus, failed to get the ball.
Flyers came flying in covering the ball, Diving Tackle rang like a gong...
We could somehow pushed the many out of the way and scoped up the ball, RR was not there anymore, so.. fail and lose the game.
But they have no nerves, just run with it.
He only saw the TD line there, far far away.

Jump and assist and Jump up and Charge they are here!!
But the hove was in the way, tripped the blitzer, and we could fell the flying man and got away with 2-1, phew.
that was close, thanks for the game man!

Have to hit the showers now!

tags

Thanks for the game, B-man! It was a pretty exciting affair that I felt could've gone quite differently for most of the second half. But acrobatics are risky...

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 19, 2023, 04:05:21 PMAll righty Gnaarkill-man, here are the promised CET availability times for the upcoming week:
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18.30-20.30
- Thursday 18-19.30
- Sunday any time after 10

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Hey J-R!

If you are positive for a start on Wednesday @20 that would be great! :)

Realising that is somewhat a late start for you I could also do from 19.00 tomorrow. (Tuesday)
But yea, Wednesday is preferable :)

/Gnaar

tags

After the untimely demise of Mr. Kevin Bones (left) by what was obviously a quite accidental crowd trampling incident following the push from Mr. Scruf-gor, the management has been lucky enough to recruit one Mr. Nikko Locashthrow (other left) to replace his services. Rumours are that he has quite a temper, but is a fierce competitor through and through. Please join us in welcoming him to The Flying Discmen!

Of course, with the new line-up, the guys had to pose for a new team photograph.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 20, 2023, 10:58:18 PMIf you are positive for a start on Wednesday @20 that would be great! :)

Realising that is somewhat a late start for you I could also do from 19.00 tomorrow. (Tuesday)
But yea, Wednesday is preferable :)

No worries, Wednesday at 20 it is. See you then!

Gnaarkill

Great J-R! Thx!

@tags, super! :D :D :D