Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, January 28, 2023, 03:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Preliminary research report on the Research on Positive Reinforcement as a toll of lessening Gnoblar casualties related to Ogreism:
The research is starting to give mixed results. On the other hand it is clearly starting to look like positive reinforcement is giving Ogres skills that can only be described as supernatural considering the creatures demonstrating those skills. But on the other hand, positive reinforcement has not lessened Gnoblar casualties as already two members of the research personnel have left the research unwillingly and permanently. More data is needed.

Not much to say about the match, one of the worst if not the worst Nuffling I've ever seen. I'm not at all shocked by the luck numbers, would've actually thought Gnaarkill to have much worse luck as he failed almost all key rolls in the match. Two dead Skaven positionals after Gutter Runner was saved from death early in the match. Not a fun match to play but Gnaarkill was as gentlemanly and positive as ever even though he had all the reasons in the world to be raging at Nuffle. Thanks again for the match and sorry for the Nuffling, Gnaarman, really hope you have better luck in the rest.

tags

Oh man, that is a brutal match

Gnaarkill

Quote from: tags on February 23, 2023, 11:37:06 AMOh man, that is a brutal match

I can only agree! 😅
The Stars really need to prove their shine in upcoming matches or this will be a downward spiral straight to the underworlds 😬

/Gnaar

Memofin

Final game of the day is played. Horrible, simply horrible luck decided this game. It's rare to see that elves get more pitch removals than norse. Game would have looked really different if all those multiple KO's would have come back for Saitani. 

I salute you Saitani, you played like a champ and stayed positive the whole game. May your luck be better in your next games.