Kings of Old - Saitani
Lonely Lovers - Hakos
Positive Reinforcement Ex - J-Reedy
The Flying Discmen - tags
The Lunar Strikers - Memofin
Women of Metall - Lars

Mr B

Saitani we are up.
Saddle up your horse and bring me the Norse!
When can you deliver. :)

Memofin

Lars! When would your metalheads like to test their strengths?

I got Mon-Wednesday evenings free(maybe tonight too), so any of those evenings would work for me. my weekend is already full.

Saitani

B man i can do most times just send me a message on discord when you are up for it

Mr B

Quote from: Saitani on February 05, 2023, 01:10:23 PMB man i can do most times just send me a message on discord when you are up for it
Ok sounds good! Thx I'll ping in advance anyhow.
Cheers

J-Reedy

Hakos, time for my positively charged up Ogres to take on your Lonelies. Here are my OK CET start times for the foreseeable future:
- Tuesday 18-20
- Thursday 18-20
- Saturday any time after 13.

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Lars

Quote from: Memofin on February 05, 2023, 12:33:36 PMLars! When would your metalheads like to test their strengths?

I got Mon-Wednesday evenings free(maybe tonight too), so any of those evenings would work for me. my weekend is already full.
Lets go with Tuesday at 20:00

/Lars

tags

Well Gnaarkill, my Discmen are filled with overconfidence after their last bout and are now convinced they are the fastest, most agile team out there. Could be that trying to outrun your Gutter Runners will bring them down to earth.

When can you throw down? Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons/evenings look pretty open to me so far.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 05, 2023, 05:32:49 PMHakos, time for my positively charged up Ogres to take on your Lonelies. Here are my OK CET start times for the foreseeable future:
- Tuesday 18-20
- Thursday 18-20
- Saturday any time after 13.

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

We could try Tuesday 19:00 /hakos

J-Reedy

Memofin

Quote from: Lars on February 06, 2023, 09:24:07 AM
Quote from: Memofin on February 05, 2023, 12:33:36 PMLars! When would your metalheads like to test their strengths?

/Lars

awesome. I can start 19.00 if that works for you? But if not, 20 is fine too

Lars

Quote from: Memofin on February 07, 2023, 09:07:25 AM

/Lars

I'll ping you if i can start earlier.

/Lars

Memofin

Quote from: Lars on February 07, 2023, 09:27:52 AM
Quote from: Memofin on February 07, 2023, 09:07:25 AM

/Lars

I'll ping you if i can start earlier.

/Lars

awesome

Saitani

Well the game started in the Horns favour but a slow grind and forced early score left the kings in a better position  in the end especially when the power of block showed itself. in the end a desperate dodge and block knocked the ball lose and the game was decided on the a bounce and pick up in t16 making the game a 2-1 win in the old kings favour.
GG B man hope the rest of the season goes better.

J-Reedy

After a skillfull performance of fine Ogre specimen on the experiment conducted against Nurgle people called Horns'n'Hooves (we are assuming that is some kind of hat and shoe shop for horny and hoove-feeted people) the hypothesis that positive reinforcement could be a factor in lessening Ogre-related Gnoblar casualties is gaining some ground after a cycle of 16 research increments produced no Ogre-induced Gnoblar HITs (Health-Incident Tragedies).

However, the precense of outside factors, this time the afore-mentioned Nurgle haircare and foot salon establishment, continues to cause significant number of HITs. Due to this we now have a position open for the Positive Reinforcement Person for mr. Gifted. Please apply at the Gnoblar U.

As I said to Hakos, "this was a pretty... special game". My smart and beutifull Ogres were either taking tactical off-turns by wondering mysteries of the universe or performing stunning feats of actually affecting the game. This did not stop Hakos from stalling my offence. But when the Nurgle got their turn on the offence, Pestigor sent to pick up the ball decided to fumble the pickup 3 turns straight, which gave my Gnoblars enough time to waddle close to ball and stall the Nurgle offence. On a sidenote, after 5 attempts, no Ogre Airways play has succeeded but this time I came close with the final play failing only at the last possible roll.

Thanks again for the game Hakos, better pickup luck in the rest!