Horns'n Hooves - Mr. B
Kings of Old - Saitani
Lonely Lovers - Hakos
Positive Reinforcement Ex - J-Reedy
The Flying Discmen - tags
The Lunar Strikers - Memofin
Women of Metall - Lars

J-Reedy

Gnoblar University Longevity & Psychology department would like to make it formally known that they are conducting a serious experiment during this season of Norsca Union League. The subject and the official title of the research is "Study on the force of positive reinforcement in the possibility of achieving positive results in Ogre interaction and prolonging the life of Gnoblars forced to work with Ogres". The main purpose of this research is to gather intelligence on if using positive language towards hostile subjects and subjecting such hostile subjects to positive reinforcement would make living with such hostile subjects any more tolerable and might prolong the life of entities with superiour intelligence but lacking physical prowess compared to said hostile subjects.

For this reason the research head of the expirement would like to ask everyone who comes to contact with the research crew to use very kind and positive language towards all the members of the research crew, especially those of the taller and girthier persuasion. For example, if your first instinct in meeting any of the research subjects would be to say "Jeepers, what an ugly and stupid looking piece of rockheaded dumbness is that!" and "Stay away from me you ugly lumbering sod or I'll stab ya!", we would suggest altering your language into more kinder expressions that make the subjects feel welcomed and appreciated like, "Oh my, how clever of you to be so big and strong, it must make you feel very calm and kind towards strangers!".

Thank you in advance.
Research head Gnoblar for GULP
-------------------------------

OK folks, it's that time again. New season, new teams, new hopes. Time to start crushing them all!

Play on, mates!

J-Reedy

Tags-man. I'm afraid our season opening will have to wait until next week as I have the weekend already booked with my dear 49ers playing that lesser RL Blood Bowl league's playoffs.

But, I can offer you following CET start times for next week. Let me know if any of these suit you, sir:

- Tuesday-Wednesday 18-20.30
- Thursday 18-19.30

Next weekend is still bit of a mystery, but should have free time there as it'll be NFL bye-week before Superbowl. But for any accuracy with suitable times there we'll have to wait for later in the week.

Mr B

Holy crap Lars!
Ladies first!
"The H&H are firsty för blööd."
The giant minotaur grunted.
"HAY, YOU WITH DA HORNS"
No body turned.
"EXCUSE ME!"
MR B swung his arms to get attention.
"What?"
"Game is on, I'm excited"
"Your giddy as a girl, calm down"
MR B, COUGHS, "I have a plan! Come!"

"Hey humie, we got this do not bother. Just pay so we can get this going! "

I looked at the team who was all over the place. None standing, it was a tough night for sure. I had just a portion and the liquor was not good in any way. But they just drunk it all.
It's one way to celebrate we are back in NUL, perhaps not the best but.

Let's rock.
Lars it is us, when can the ladies come out and play.
No promises here, my men are out of control!

But I guess if your team has the week, it's the only blood we will see.

Cheers

hakos

Oh, how wonderful, another team that loves the moon.

Shall we go on a hand-in-hand date below the beautiful moonlight?

Perhaps tonight (saturday)?

Or if you do not like the moon despite all, perhaps we can meet during daytime on sunday?

For next week the moon meetings are a bit more uncertain but most evenings look good, except wednesdays.

/hakos

Memofin

Quote from: hakos on January 28, 2023, 05:47:18 PMOh, how wonderful, another team that loves the moon.

Shall we go on a hand-in-hand date below the beautiful moonlight?

Perhaps tonight (saturday)?

Or if you do not like the moon despite all, perhaps we can meet during daytime on sunday?

For next week the moon meetings are a bit more uncertain but most evenings look good, except wednesdays.

/hakos

Hey hey!

Just got back home.  Been seeing family the whole weekend.

I can play tuesday, wednesday and friday  between 18.00- 21.00 cet. Weekend is free, so any time would work :)

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on January 28, 2023, 05:32:52 PMHoly crap Lars!
Ladies first!
"The H&H are firsty för blööd."
The giant minotaur grunted.
"HAY, YOU WITH DA HORNS"
No body turned.
"EXCUSE ME!"
MR B swung his arms to get attention.
"What?"
"Game is on, I'm excited"
"Your giddy as a girl, calm down"
MR B, COUGHS, "I have a plan! Come!"

"Hey humie, we got this do not bother. Just pay so we can get this going! "

I looked at the team who was all over the place. None standing, it was a tough night for sure. I had just a portion and the liquor was not good in any way. But they just drunk it all.
It's one way to celebrate we are back in NUL, perhaps not the best but.

Let's rock.
Lars it is us, when can the ladies come out and play.
No promises here, my men are out of control!

But I guess if your team has the week, it's the only blood we will see.

Cheers

Hello I think Tuesday around 20 would suit me the best.
/Lars

tags

There have been several sightings outside Lynchberg of The Flying Discmen practicing ball handling skills. There's something strange about the balls they are using, though. They seem a bit... flat. And plasticky. And.... floaty? The coach is often overheard to be concerned about the lack of strength and block training, but this seems to fall on deaf ears. Anonymous observers have commented that this team is completely unprepared for the kind of blood sport they are getting into. The only preparation they have done is slightly alter their names as to sound more dangerous, but this seems unlikely to have much effect.

--

J-R, great work on the boards! Tuesday at 19 would be a perfect start for me I think.

Saitani

GNAARRRRR i Challenge you to a game of the bloodiest sports ever made!
im can play most days exept thursday this week.

Mr B

Hello I think Tuesday around 20 would suit me the best.
/Lars
[/quote]
Alright, lets aim for that.
See ya!
/B

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Saitani on January 30, 2023, 09:35:20 AMGNAARRRRR i Challenge you to a game of the bloodiest sports ever made!
im can play most days exept thursday this week.

Wow!

Sounds awesome, I just adore bloody and violent sports! :D

I can play:
Today (monday): 19-21
Tuesday: 21
Wednesday: 20-21
Friday: 19 - late

Weekend is open aswell. Would prefer early start though, something like 10 or 11 :)

/GNAARRRRR

Saitani

First game of the season done and oh boy was it a bloody one just like the audience asked for :)
Managed to get a 2-1 grind in the end with the kings gaining back the manpower advantage in the later stages of the game.
GG Gnar and good luck in hte rest of the season.

tags

Damn! That's a rough start for both of those rosters!

Gnaarkill

Professor Ratigan with the 2 kills though.
The mad professor! 😎

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on January 30, 2023, 08:50:43 AMHello I think Tuesday around 20 would suit me the best.
/Lars
Please confirm we are on tomorrow?