Season 51 - Third time's the charm

Started by tags, September 13, 2023, 09:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Overdue signup for season 51!

This will be the third season of the set of 3, so it'll be unlimited TV. Any team that has competed ONLY in NUL can take part. You can of course enter a fresh team if you wish if you want to play with tons of inducements and cause havoc with bombers, chainsaws and star players a plenty.

The next season after this (52) will be played with only rookie teams (and also presumably also BB2, unless something miraculous happens with BB3 very soon)

---------------------------------------
Official Stuff

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches know the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

SIGNED UP:
1. tags - Non-Fungible Team (Norse)
2. Lars - Women of Metall (Amazon)
3. J-Reedy - (maybe Woodelfsy Wannabees (Halfling) or gobbos)
4. Mr. B. - Horse'n Hooves (Chaos)
5. Saitani - Kings of Old (Norse)
6. Gnaarkill - Bitter Stink Stars (Skaven)
7. Hakos - Lonely Lovers (Nurgle)

Lars

hakos

I'm in, with the Nurgle team. Must find a way to beat those Norse. /hakos

J-Reedy

Sorry for inactivity in my part, on second week of my vacation and I have spent very, very, very little time at my computer. I'm in season 51, either with the most skilled team adjusted to size ie. Halfsies or with rookie Gobbos.

Mr B

Saitani

Lets go for a hat  trick!

The kings are up for one more seasoon!

Gnaarkill

Yo guys!
Bitter Stink Stars is up for the third an final round of the series!

/Gnaar

tags

All right, we are 7 as of now, Season 51 competition created in-game, so start joining up when you're ready!

tags

I'm bringing back Non-Fungible Team, so it'll just have to be two Norse teams this season!