Horns'n Hooves - Mr. B
Kings of Old - Saitani
Lonely Lovers - Hakos
The Flying Discmen - tags
The Lunar Strikers - Memofin
Women of Metall - Lars
Woodyelfy Wannabees - J-Reedy

tags

MD6 is on! Gnaarkill, I can play almost any time the coming Tuesday and Wednesday, would be great if one of those days work for you somehow.

hakos

Alright, J-Reedy it is, seems it is time to face some trees.

I can play almost whenever since I have vacation. Just give me a proposal.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: tags on July 23, 2023, 08:49:09 PMMD6 is on! Gnaarkill, I can play almost any time the coming Tuesday and Wednesday, would be great if one of those days work for you somehow.

Cool tags!
How about Wednesday @20?

/Gnaar

Mr B

Ohoy Norse of the North!
When can you drop the beer and join some bashing fun in a chaos run?
Br
B

Saitani

Hi B man i can do most days this week really. exept wednsday evning and saturday

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 25, 2023, 10:39:36 AM
Quote from: tags on July 23, 2023, 08:49:09 PMMD6 is on! Gnaarkill, I can play almost any time the coming Tuesday and Wednesday, would be great if one of those days work for you somehow.

Cool tags!
How about Wednesday @20?

/Gnaar

That works, let's do it!

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on July 24, 2023, 10:24:07 AMAlright, J-Reedy it is, seems it is time to face some trees.

/hakos

Proposal, eh. Well, would you do me the honors of becoming my opponent either on Friday after 17 CEST or any time on Saturday? Let me know which one of those suits you, sir.

My situation is pretty opposite, half of our office is on vacation this week, so I've been swamped with work. But hopefully I get to relieve some of the work stress on Friday! (Or Saturday)

Mr B

Quote from: Saitani on July 25, 2023, 01:13:31 PMHi B man i can do most days this week really. exept wednsday evning and saturday
Ok..
Thursday evening then maybe?
2030 [CET] isch is that something that might work?
/B

Saitani

Can we do 20.00? i have to go around 22.00 as  i got work then.?

Memofin

Hey Lars, would you like to murder some filthy elves? If you do, I'm free thursday-Sunday 19.00 cet. Next week is hard for me, because I'm super busy at work.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 26, 2023, 03:40:32 PM
Quote from: hakos on July 24, 2023, 10:24:07 AMAlright, J-Reedy it is, seems it is time to face some trees.

/hakos

Proposal, eh. Well, would you do me the honors of becoming my opponent either on Friday after 17 CEST or any time on Saturday? Let me know which one of those suits you, sir.

My situation is pretty opposite, half of our office is on vacation this week, so I've been swamped with work. But hopefully I get to relieve some of the work stress on Friday! (Or Saturday)

Planning is now complete and Friday, starting at 19:00 CET, would be perfect. Hope you are still available and ready to release some work stress at that time. /hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on July 27, 2023, 10:26:17 AMPlanning is now complete and Friday, starting at 19:00 CET, would be perfect. Hope you are still available and ready to release some work stress at that time. /hakos

That'll do fine, see you in little over 32 hours!

Mr B

Quote from: Saitani on July 26, 2023, 05:03:08 PMCan we do 20.00? i have to go around 22.00 as  i got work then.?
I think so

Mr B

Game done, I will not comment this to much.
Thanks for the game.

In short, double skulls/Blockskull Yeti led to an injury on berserker.
Next Yeti reroll worked but follow up was a doubleskull, led to removal of skilled Runner with ball, and soon with KO and injury there were few Norse left.
1-0 fist half.
Second half, after first turn completed, there were 3 Norse left, and still they injured and was quite impressive.
2-0 in the end.