Match Day 5

Started by J-Reedy, May 13, 2023, 11:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitani

Well the this was agame that the kings should not have won but nuffle was generous when it came to handling the ball, But there was price to pay as Nuffle demands  sacrefice after making two injuries this game Harald had to pay with his life the doctors tried to bring him back but it was to late as the rot of nurgle had set in and the could dop nothing.

GG Hakos i really was expecting  a draw there at the end but Sidestep and blodge is a bastard t deal with :P

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on July 11, 2023, 07:21:28 PMWednesday 20-21...
Ahha
Sounds chaotic
Deal then?
Br
B

@21 DEAL! :)

/Gnaar

Gnaarkill

The chaotic affair between rabbid goats and rabbid rats has come to a decider.
And its what these two teams know the best... a draw... 1-1.

In a coup de grace, coach Gnaarkill made a daring act inflitrating the hooves locker room to exchange the field equipment for the both teams.
Giving the rats, chaos armour and the beastmen had to settle for the low standards of skaven made bits and pieces.
This was noticeble already in the first couple of rounds as two goats left the field for the injured reserves.
It was an uphill battle for B-man from start, though a failed aggressive offence from the Stinky Stars made for an excellent tactical TD by the Hooves in the middle of the first half.

Horns'n'Hooves recieved the ball in the second half but had some problems picking up the ball which made the rats eager to put on the pressure.
With both teams thin on players, the goatmen managed to push through the "defensive"-line of Bitter Stink Stars. It was then that nuffle decided to intervene.
Some lucky blessings and curses from the dice god sealed the deal for the rats which managed to run comfortably to the TD zone, securing the draw.

GG B!

/Gnaar

tags

That was an intense thrillride of a match. I felt like everything was going my way in the beginning, but I failed to capitalize on my first drive. Gotta say, I was feeling pretty damned destitute in the middle there after a very unfortunate snake-eyes that looked to sour the entire match, but dangit if ol' Nuffle didn't take it upon themselves to hand me a solid bit of fortune towards the latter half.

tags

Match day forwarded!