Kings of Old - Saitani
Lonely Lovers - Hakos
The Flying Discmen - tags
The Lunar Strikers - Memofin
Women of Metall - Lars
Woodyelfy Wannabees - J-Reedy

Mr B

Hi Memo.
Let's schedule a game.. I'm on vacation so very available.
Just let me know whenabd we can proceed.
Thanks
Br
B

tags

Match Day 4 is on!

So Lars, scheduling will be tough for a good few days, as I'm attending the Tons of Rock festival here. I guess you would be missing a linewoman and a thrower anyway, since both Floor Jansen and Courtney LaPlante will be at the festival :D

So yeah, probably Monday at the earliest for me, I don't know what your schedule looks like.

Lars

Quote from: tags on June 20, 2023, 12:34:47 PMMatch Day 4 is on!

So Lars, scheduling will be tough for a good few days, as I'm attending the Tons of Rock festival here. I guess you would be missing a linewoman and a thrower anyway, since both Floor Jansen and Courtney LaPlante will be at the festival :D

So yeah, probably Monday at the earliest for me, I don't know what your schedule looks like.

No problem will have some midsummer arrangements this weekend anyways. So hope you have a good time at the festival and enjoy the great bands. Hopefully my ladies will come back for the match. Also saw that Lzzy Hale is attending the festival, but be aware it must be an undead copy since she died in season 49 (thou it has to be a good copy she seemed much alive last week at Copenhell ).

Next week i should be able to play from Tuesday and forward.

/Lars

Mr B

Yo Memofin!
Let me know when you are on your feet again.
Cheers
Brother B

hakos

Yo, Gnaarkill

Time for contest of "Eau de Stink" again.

Should be possible for me to play on friday evening and in the weekend at most times.

/hakos

Mr B

Stories of old.
From The Wonders of the Hooves.
By Kernal Rage

Chapter 4
The elven game.

We were about to face the long finger Pro Elf´s.
Kongwar the brutal minotaur just laughed, patetic team.
This will be all fun. Hahaha
Thornogors who recently got bashed siriously bad and limped around in the practice room.
You know thay are quite "Nibmle" you know, it is not all about the bashing, eeh.
Thornogoros, who was the most agile player in the Chaos team, had a "look at me" and what I do tune in his voice.

Yes, you are very weak, just as they are. Kongwar looked down on Thornogors shaking his big head.
He grabbed his two big horns and twisted his head in a harmgul angle, the bones in his neck cracked, turning it left and right.
Ahh, much better, he growled.
Lets get moving.

The Hooves was down to 11 players, missing 2 one of them the key player Thornogors.
They hardly practiced at all before the game, they hate Practice, all of them.
"Be gentel", they say in a sissy voice mocking the assistant coach.

Outnumbered and outskilled we were allowed to assign a Wizard, and took some babes with a what else movement with his shoulders.
The horns started with defence.
Nice weather and all, the sun was really strong today.
Chaos teams do not bother about the sun, Kongwar placed himself as usually in the mid front looking down at the tasty elf.
Smacked his hands, Ooh yes.

He could only push the determind Egleborn aside, as he took the beating without stress.
Faced his eyes, "yeah, we are ready" they said.

Spilow Tail blitzed forward and removed Kaileduil the new catcher from the game, the apo sat still and did not move.
Kongwar did not notice, his anger and fury was fully focused on the agile Egleborn.
Meanwhile Granzy Hide moved on picking up the ball on the right in the mid defence area but that did not work.

Blitzing forward and luring beside the ball, blitzer Emerdor smirked broke no sweat rushing forward, the rest formed the excepted defence setup.

Hooves tackled Emerdor down grabbed the ball and moved up in expected cage setup.
Kongwar stayed his calm using his position protecting the ball carrier.

Lunar strikers moved up, tagging the cage side with the witty blitzer winking at the goat, try me, luring it to fail.

Hooves moves up, left side now entering the early stages in the elf defence zone.
Once all was clear, the goat knocked the blitzer down his red eye´s looking triumpant.

The chase was on, elf running up, spreading to cover the gaps, stopping the rolling cage.
Halfway through the first half, what will they do.

Hooves turn.
The emerging star catcher Gonmudaeon, tagged the cage backside.
Cage corner the rookie Wir as we call him, landed a blow so heavy it took the breath out from the e.star and apo was still just sitting there.
The right side coverd up in positions Goats moved up, opening up the field.
But the Cage stayed.

Elf blocked the right side and moved a bit, cage bloker stayed.

Konwar have had enough, Raaage!
He blitzed and removed the E.star catcher Caelalelion, ko'ing him out.
Cage moved up, putting up the preasure and still open up for risky business.
Wise vs elfs, not sure.
The free guys on the right side, could now move down, blocking the otherwise free movement down to support for picking on the ball carrier.

Kogwar was pushed away, opening up the field.
The next goat went down, the guarding skills really help to get the momentum, chainpushing ball carrier away from the scoring zone.

Preasure was on now, still 3 more turn to use.
Potato Bro, ko's a lino, blizer openup the side line, just pushing but opening up anyhow.
Rushing down, will take a risky part to reach ball carrier now, one step away from the TD.
Using all the practice skill to get there ie re-roll.

Elf's Blitzing down the defender, tagging the ballcarrier, last move was to get in and making support impossible, but the dodge was to hard through all the legs and hands, falling short.

Kocking one player, wounding the blizer and now the apo rushed in fixing him up for second half instantly.
Kongwar killed the wounded lino.
With that momentum, we stalled one more turn.

Sidestepper blitzed in and tagged the ballcarrier.
Blocked down the otherside of the cage.
Not much more to do.

With blitz we could tilt the lino and moved on for 1-0.

Last turn for Elfs, 1 turner which failed as the lino goat was blocked down.
Pass made securing a new skill at the end of the game.

Second half.
All Ko's Elfs came back.
10 vs 9.
First block removed the goat Shig Paw, from this and the next game.
9 vs 9, Passing caching running the threat was there for an easy 1-1.

Goats moved on, blitz ball carrier, got him down with a nice bounce.
Not daring to fail pickup and just to have it bounce to a worse place, goats just covered the ball.

Elf's with guard moved in blocked away and finally the ball was free with a nice bounce, and 1-1 it was.
In the round also My'fagors was removed from this and the next game.
Hooves apo was actualy used in first half failing a av burst fix and killing the got in the attempt to heal.
Curzed Potato Bro was no more a team member.

Kick off, and it was now 8 vs 9, looking bad for the Chaos team, and chaos it was.
Blitz came out and elfs rushed in covering the ball and the tobe ball carrier.
The ball was safe in the hands of the super fast catcher.

Then a fire ball came in from the sky, burning the ball carrier and missing the others, phew they all said.
Catcher was ko'd.
8 vs 8.
Goats opends the free ball, but seconds later Wirtigo fumbels the block knocking himself down.
Open goal, and 1-2 for the Elfs.

Ko'd player cames back and it is now 8 vs 9 elfs.
Goats grabs the ball, moves up, time goes fast now.
Using the right side as aim.

Emerdor the blitzer comes down on Wirtigo the unlucky fellow and ko's him in the run.
Running back threatening the poor cage created by the few Goats
The rest forms up in a blocking cage formation.

Moving up creating the cage leaving only 2 players free for other tasks, the cheer numbers of the elf's and it looks like childplay.
More skill, more movement, more numbers.

Cage stressed and the two free fellows including Kongwar dropped.
Kongwar charges, stunnes the lino and a weak attempt is made to run for it.

The guard and the move made it easy to bring down the ball carrier and the bounce was not to bad, scooped it up and let it fly.
But, chaos came in.
Out from nothing, the hand from Spilow tail, went up and got the ball.
In mid upper section of Hooves defense zoon, they blitz him free and Spilow went for it and went for it.
Switching side as everyone else was on the other side.

Elfs ears went up, What?
Charged after but was tackled down and suddenly Hooves saw Spilow Tail moved in, stumbled and scored 2-2.
With one turn left for both sides.

The 1 turner failed again and 2-2 was the final score.

Thanks for the game mate!
Well played and sorry for the chaotic last rounds.

Lars

Quote from: Lars on June 21, 2023, 01:44:52 PM

No problem will have some midsummer arrangements this weekend anyways. So hope you have a good time at the festival and enjoy the great bands. Hopefully my ladies will come back for the match. Also saw that Lzzy Hale is attending the festival, but be aware it must be an undead copy since she died in season 49 (thou it has to be a good copy she seemed much alive last week at Copenhell ).

/Lars
Tags how does this weekend look for you can we arrange some sort of blood bowl rumble?
/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on June 30, 2023, 07:20:26 PM

/Lars
Tags how does this weekend look for you can we arrange some sort of blood bowl rumble?
/Lars

Things got even more hectic than I anticipated. I can do Sunday evening at 21 if that's not too late? I can probably also do Monday from 2030.

Saitani

A bit busy to write a full report today but it was a bloody game where star players really wished they could enlist the teams doctors/butchers for some help.

Lars

Quote from: tags on June 30, 2023, 08:11:01 PM

/Lars
/Lars

Things got even more hectic than I anticipated. I can do Sunday evening at 21 if that's not too late? I can probably also do Monday from 2030.
Sunday @ 21 will work for me cya then
/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on June 30, 2023, 10:00:49 PM
Quote from: tags on June 30, 2023, 08:11:01 PM

/Lars
/Lars

Sunday @ 21 will work for me cya then
/Lars

Great, setting my alarm now so I won't forget

Lars

Match between the 2 wannabe agile teams has been played there was a lot of crazy things happening. First thing was pitch invasion at first kick of leaving less than half of the metal women team standing and failure picking up the ball. This allowed for Kislev picking up the ball but by choosing to stall the women managed to block down the ball carrier and the ball fell of the pitch and ended up in a good position for the metal women that took advantage of that. Meanwhile stalling the Kislev was engaged in some fauling actions that resulted in 2 deaths (on got doctored to a MNG) of blitzers. In the second half the Kislev dodge broke down this allowed for a ball stealing by the women and a later scoring. The last drive allowed for The Flying Discmen to get a pitty goal before the end of the match.

Thanks for the match Tags good luck i the future.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on June 28, 2023, 05:51:34 PMYo, Gnaarkill

Time for contest of "Eau de Stink" again.

Should be possible for me to play on friday evening and in the weekend at most times.

/hakos

Hey Hakos!

As I wrote to you on discord. Im sorry for the absence here!
I have answered on your PM on discord. You can answer me back on discord and we'll take from there...

Thx dude!!

/Gnaar

Gnaarkill

MD4 ender, ends with a draw.

The bitter rivalry of who stinks the worst between Nurgle's Lonely Lovers and Skaven's Bitter Stink Stars was a low scoring contest resultning in a pretty dull 1-1 draw.

Although the slimey ones had a chance to score a second goal in the middle of the second half, coach Hakos opted for a stall, to try and minimize the chances for a skaven retaliation. Last few turns was a nailbiter though, and could have gone either way. It didnt go any way :)

GG Hakos!

Have a nice vacay :D

/Gnaarkill