Kings of Old - Saitani
Lonely Lovers - Hakos
The Flying Discmen - tags
The Lunar Strikers - Memofin
Women of Metall - Lars
Woodyelfy Wannabees - J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Match Day 3 is open to play!

Tags-man, would your Discmen like to play a relaxing round of discythrowy under shadow of some very nice and not at all violent Finnish pines? We could offer you following CEST tee times if you'd be interested:

- Sunday 16-19
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 18-19.30

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. End of next week is extremely hazy at the moment, so more about that later, if nescessary.

Gnaarkill

Saitani, my norwegian friend and king of old!

When would be a good time to play?

Even though Im on vacation right now, times are somewhat limited for me. Im leaving for a couple of days on wednesday;

Today (Friday): from now - 13
Saturday: No go
Sunday: All day (Preferable early start)
Monday: All day
Tuesday: morning - 14

/Gnaar

Gnaarkill

Alrighty!

Fast match day 3 opener ended in a draw.

Sweltering heat all throughout the match, abysmal armour rolls for the norse, blitzez galore for the stars. Murder and mayhem! This match had it all.
What a wild match.

At one point the rats managed to field a whole three players for a drive (and score!), the rest of them were whining for one reason or the other. On the last drive of the match the vikings had given it all and seven (!) of them were passed out by the sun.

On a personal level this must have been one of the most fun matches I've ever played!
Thank you for the entertainment Saitani :)

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 02, 2023, 07:42:17 AMMatch Day 3 is open to play!

Tags-man, would your Discmen like to play a relaxing round of discythrowy under shadow of some very nice and not at all violent Finnish pines? We could offer you following CEST tee times if you'd be interested:

- Sunday 16-19
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 18-19.30

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. End of next week is extremely hazy at the moment, so more about that later, if nescessary.

The only one I feel confident about as of right now is Thursday 19:30, so let's aim for that!

Mr B

Hi Larz!
I'm on vacation but back Friday.
I'll guess available if we plan.
Just let me know.
Cheers
Brother B

hakos

Hi Memofin

I can play tomorrow (sunday) any time, monday evening (maybe) and tuesday whenever. Any chance we can get this done quickly?

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: tags on June 02, 2023, 12:58:59 PMThe only one I feel confident about as of right now is Thursday 19:30, so let's aim for that!

Okays, we'll trim the course for Thursday! Just a word of warning, our discs that are thrown tend to have people stuck on them, as we use plates as discs and our team tends to hold on to their plates so as to not lose any potential meals due to lack of utensils. So might want to warn your guys that if they see our guys lining of for a throw, there might be something bigger than discs flying through the air.

Memofin

Quote from: hakos on June 03, 2023, 08:55:59 PMHi Memofin

I can play tomorrow (sunday) any time, monday evening (maybe) and tuesday whenever. Any chance we can get this done quickly?

/hakos

Hi,
Sorry just came back from a worktrip. I can play either today or tomorrow at 19.00cet. After that next free evening is monday. Next week I'll be home every evening, so all Works.

hakos

Quote from: Memofin on June 07, 2023, 06:23:23 AM
Quote from: hakos on June 03, 2023, 08:55:59 PMHi Memofin

/hakos

Hi,
Sorry just came back from a worktrip. I can play either today or tomorrow at 19.00cet. After that next free evening is monday. Next week I'll be home every evening, so all Works.

No worries. I interpret your tomorrow as Thursday, June 8th. That day and time (19:00 CET) would work for me. Let's try that date/time.

/Hakos

Memofin

Tomorrow (thursday) at 19.00 it is then 🙂

Memofin

Hi, I got a terrible migraine. I had to leave to home from work earlier beacause of it. Need to go to sleep. This can be marked as a loss for me, so we can move the round forward. If you guys want that.

Mr B

Quote from: Memofin on June 08, 2023, 05:30:17 PMHi, I got a terrible migraine. I had to leave to home from work earlier beacause of it. Need to go to sleep. This can be marked as a loss for me, so we can move the round forward. If you guys want that.
No reply from Larz yet so..no stress from my side.
Take care of you!
BR
B

hakos

Quote from: Memofin on June 08, 2023, 05:30:17 PMHi, I got a terrible migraine. I had to leave to home from work earlier beacause of it. Need to go to sleep. This can be marked as a loss for me, so we can move the round forward. If you guys want that.

Hi, all games are not played yet so lets try to meet on Monday evening. 19:00 CET?

Take care

/Hakos

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on June 02, 2023, 05:17:18 PMHi Larz!
I'm on vacation but back Friday.
I'll guess available if we plan.
Just let me know.
Cheers
Brother B

Shall we play Saturday 10/6 think i can the whole day.

/Lars