Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, May 13, 2023, 11:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on June 08, 2023, 10:37:45 PM
Quote from: Mr B on June 02, 2023, 05:17:18 PMHi Larz!
I'm on vacation but back Friday.
I'll guess available if we plan.
Just let me know.
Cheers
Brother B

Shall we play Saturday 10/6 think i can the whole day.

/Lars
Det blir bra.
Semester, tar det gärna tidigt.
Menar runt 10 på FM
Br
B

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on June 09, 2023, 09:19:26 AM
Quote from: Lars on June 08, 2023, 10:37:45 PM
Quote from: Mr B on June 02, 2023, 05:17:18 PMHi Larz!
I'm on vacation but back Friday.
I'll guess available if we plan.
Just let me know.
Cheers
Brother B

Shall we play Saturday 10/6 think i can the whole day.

/Lars
Det blir bra.
Semester, tar det gärna tidigt.
Menar runt 10 på FM
Br
B

10 blir bra vi ses då

/Lars

J-Reedy

Woodelfy Wannabees are on a roll! They're trending upwards fast, gathering points, doubling their total TDs in a single match and simply astonishing everyone! This team of superior skills (adjusted to size) is headed for finals!

In their recent match the Wannabees even managed to score 3 casualties in 1 turn, not a mean feat at all. Two Kislev and one Halfsie injured during a single turn, now that's entertainment! The spectators had gathered to witness this magnificent display of talent and maybe even hoping to see a circus bear and lot's of jumping. But they were disappointed very fast with no bear appearing on the field. And the Kislev were very skimpy with their leapy-jumpy, so the aeronautics were left mostly to Wannabees, who of course delived. Halfsies were flying all around, one even landing into the Kislev dugout where he was hastely carried into the emergency room. This match truly had everything (except for that bear). There was pass TD! There was an undead slayer! There was rooted down power play! There were TDs galore! There were injuries! There were KOs!

Wannabees were graceful enough to allow even a female player take part in their game, sure of that their own superior skills would offset the fumbling around of Zara the Slayer. And that truly was the case as the Wannabees managed to even get Zara to score - twice - now that's some talentful team play! Only thing preventing the Wannabees taking the win was that the referee once again ended the match just as the Wannabees had gotten their groove on and were ready to score the winning TD after the Kislev had evened the score. But that was not to be. But rest assured, team this magnificent in raw power and mastery of all aspects of Blood Bowl is ready to face anyone!

Nice match where my hiring of the Zara the Slayer gave me a player that could actually keep her footing and ball long enough to get the ball to goal. Tags scored first fast as the Halflings had started with adamantium armor and Treemen had gotten some early removals. So Halfsies had time to score and that they did, and even repeated the feat after the half. But at this point the Kislev had started hitting hard and the Wannabees were down 5 players when the Kislev started their final attack. No stopping that even with succesfull team-mate toss and 1d blitz, so the match ended in deserved draw. Tags was really struggling with armor rolls at the start, if the armor luck had been even all through the match, I doubt I would've gotten this result. Thanks again for the game, Tags-man!

Lars

A close and fun game where the Hoof's was moving slowly and the amazons went for fast scoring(had to for last goal since it was the last round). The game was very intense in the 2 last rounds where the score was 1-1 and the 2 teams managed to score one more goals each.

Thanks for the game Bantha and good luck in the future.

/Lars

hakos

Memofin could not play today due to family situation but we scheduled a new attempt at 18:00 CET, tuesday (tomorrow).

/hakos

tags

After a few attempts, Hakos was awarded the admin win. MD forwarded.