Horns'n Hooves - Mr. B
Kings of Old - Saitani
Lonely Lovers - Hakos
Mama's Lil Angels - J-Reedy
Non-Fungible Team - tags
Women of Metall - Lars

J-Reedy

Match Day 4 is open!

The shown matchups here were wrong, should be fixed now.

So, Gnaar-man, time for the angelic matchup for you. Pretty busy nowadays, so time is scarce but I could get on the field on the following CET times:
- Thursday 17-19
- Saturday almost any time
- Sunday any time before 17

Let me know if any of those suit you, sir!

Gnaarkill

J-man!

No worries buddy, we will make it work! :D
Sunday would be a good day for me, how about 1400 hours?

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Sure, Sunday at 14 it is then!

Saitani

Hakos! Do your lovers want to play a game of the lovliest sport in the old world?:) i am available from most days from 11.00 to 19.00

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on November 21, 2023, 06:05:08 PMHakos! Do your lovers want to play a game of the lovliest sport in the old world?:) i am available from most days from 11.00 to 19.00

Saturday, starting at 11:00, would be perfect for me. /hakos

Saitani

Hi haakos im going for some harryhandel to sweden tomorrow so it will be hard for me to make that apointment i can do 11 on sunday if you want?

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on November 24, 2023, 08:03:57 PMHi haakos im going for some harryhandel to sweden tomorrow so it will be hard for me to make that apointment i can do 11 on sunday if you want?

I'm on party on saturday eve so not certain when I can play on sunday. But perhaps we could try to start around 18 on sunday? /hakos

Saitani

hakos

Gnaarkill

Manic Panic at the Mama's and the Papa's discoteka, Green Goblin extravaganza!

Bombers, chainballs, chainsaws, pogostikks, trolls, rats, almost flying goblins, death, murder, massacre and touchdowns. This match had it all!
Maybe not death, but it sounds alot cooler. So just live with it sucker!

Rats had a good 2-0 lead going in to the last turn of the first half. Though a genius sneaky goblin play made that 2-1 before the half time whistle.
Mama's angels lead the offensive at the start of the second half while the rats had been diminished by all sorts of rickety gobbo machinery. An almost organized offensive from the lil' ones made the equalizer 2-2.

The stinky rats tried to go for the lead but failed due to an enraged Rat Ogre, screaming and stomping on the ground like a defiant teenager not getting his xblocks 3600 for x-mas like his mama had promised. The whole scene got embarassing and the rest of the team had to cool the big crybaby down all while the green machine had plenty of time to get the ball loose.

A little back and forth in the few last rounds, setup for both teams having the chance to score. Although none of them did.

2-2!
And I thank our Blue and White president for an excellent and entertaining match!

GG

-- On a side note: There's technical issues with the replayer match report generator. So you just have to stick with the text for now. The stats seems to be registered in the DB. --

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Well, that was the deadliest blood bowl game I have ever played. I counted a total of 7 dead in this match. Although one regenerated and one was saved by the apothecary. But still 5 REALLY dead players is alot.

And there were quite a few BH as well. And 4 ejected players. And some touchdowns throwned in despite that it looked like the teams didn't care that much about it.

Thanks for the game, it really was a madhouse out there today. /hakos

Mr B

Had our game planned today.
But servers were down.. so we took the bb3 game instead.
Aiming on Sunday now.

Mr B

Game 4 done.

Was a good game, all in all as it should.
Chaos got some upperhands, early and ko'ed several Norse.
1-0 in the first half, some came back but three stayed out, even after to ko rollbacks.
Starting second half with 9 vs 11, but removed two Beastmen directly so.. even steven.
Looked quite nice for Norse, main agility ruled and suddenly all could dodge also.
Looking like a solid run, until the most aglive Elflike runner of course missed his dodge, ball thrown in deep in Norse defence, and there were not many players at all.
Run run, for the ball, and Chaos was better on that, so 2-0.
In the dying moments of the game, Norse elf touch came back hard passing over 50% of the field, catching and handovering, without a blink of disturbance, 2-1 was settled.
And then the game ended.

GG man, as always.
Report goes here.

http://www.bb2replayer.com/report.php?renderType=PNG&theme=Default&reportType=Match&reportId=95c63f55282b5baaeb9f4a22a117ddc5