Bitter Stink Stars - Gnaarkill
Horns'n Hooves - Mr. B
Kings of Old - Saitani
Lonely Lovers - Hakos
Mama's Lil Angels - J-Reedy
Non-Fungible Team - tags
Women of Metall - Lars

tags

Match day 6 is on, people! I think I can play most times next week as I'm on vacation, so let me know how your schedule looks J-R!

hakos

nice, a lovley chaotic match to look forward to

@MrB
unfortunately next week is last work week before I take a 3 week vacation, so it will be a very hectic priod. times to play are limited. Perhaps you can reply with time that suites you and I can check if I am able to fit it in somehow.

if next week is not possible I will have plenty of free time after that

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on December 17, 2023, 09:59:34 AMnice, a lovley chaotic match to look forward to

@MrB
unfortunately next week is last work week before I take a 3 week vacation, so it will be a very hectic priod. times to play are limited. Perhaps you can reply with time that suites you and I can check if I am able to fit it in somehow.

if next week is not possible I will have plenty of free time after that

/hakos
Yo!
Evenings are good around 21.
Not Friday not Saturday not xmas not monday but then it should be fine. (Not sure about Tuesday the 26)

Gnaarkill

Lazer!

Im bringing the glögg and tomteluva, bring your pepparkaka and julskinka and lets get this x-mas special kick-off going! HO Ho Ho!

I can blood bowl pretty much all week after 19.00. Except for friday, saturday and sunday.
If this week isnt a possibility for you, next week is pretty open for me aswell.

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

All-righty Tags-man, time to see if you're as merciless as taxman against poor lil' angels of Mama. Lots of stuff going on, so I'm bit short on available CET start times, but these are what's available:

- Tuesday (today) 19-20
- Wednesday 19-21
- Thursday 19-20

Let me if any of those short timeframes suit you, sir. After Joulu/Jul I should be available pretty much anytime from 27th to 30th.

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 18, 2023, 04:20:17 PMLazer!

Im bringing the glögg and tomteluva, bring your pepparkaka and julskinka and lets get this x-mas special kick-off going! HO Ho Ho!

I can blood bowl pretty much all week after 19.00. Except for friday, saturday and sunday.
If this week isnt a possibility for you, next week is pretty open for me aswell.

/Gnaarkill

We can try tomorrow Wednesday at 20:00 otherwise i will have to stall it until 27th when i am back in GBG.

/Lars

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 19, 2023, 10:35:30 AMAll-righty Tags-man, time to see if you're as merciless as taxman against poor lil' angels of Mama. Lots of stuff going on, so I'm bit short on available CET start times, but these are what's available:

- Tuesday (today) 19-20
- Wednesday 19-21
- Thursday 19-20

Let me if any of those short timeframes suit you, sir. After Joulu/Jul I should be available pretty much anytime from 27th to 30th.

It's been a bit of a day, so Tuesday's obviously off the table here. But Wednesday 19 should be good! Can also do Thursday, but let's try for Wednesday 19 if you read this in time!

J-Reedy

Quote from: tags on December 19, 2023, 10:54:08 PMIt's been a bit of a day, so Tuesday's obviously off the table here. But Wednesday 19 should be good! Can also do Thursday, but let's try for Wednesday 19 if you read this in time!

Read in time and prepared for tonight!

J-Reedy

Well, I kind of hoped I wouldn't have match report at all this season, but here goes.

Mama's Victory Rap [feat. Dada]

We were looking for a mall but ended up playing for da ball.
Met some fellas so hairy-faced looking like they'd been maced.
So we hired a cheffin' crew, made them boil them some tasty brew.
Hairy ones licked their lips, took so many tastes'n sips
that they ended up all bloated and pink, ready to be whupped and sink.

T'was all hair and horns flying, bunch of norse wussies crying,
when Swingylingy started swinging and Fungus too went swinalinging.
My Angels so small, they took da ball, went running away, with swagger'n sway.
Blood, sweat even a tear, those hairy faces learned to fear,
when my Li'l Angels punched da ball in, in, in da end, end, end, endy zone!

Take it away Dada!

ME SWING! ME BASH! ME TAKE A NAP! WAAAAARGGHHH!

Zebra walked on the field, with a punch-proof shield,
and took away my Li'l Swingalingy, Boombaby, Sharpiesweety.
Beards now less brothy, the norse looked croggy, they got da ball, started da brawl.
Li'l Angels flying all over, looking for da green clover,
and the norse punched da ball in, in, in, in da end, end, end, endy zone.

Take it away Dada!

ME MAD! ME NAP! ME FALL! ME WANNA NAP! WAAARRRRGGHHH!

The beards looked snarky, circling us like a sharky.
So we sent in Crybaby, the cutest of them all maybe,
he lobbed up da ball, looking fragile and small,
so the hornies started da run, wolf-like one looking like a loaded gun.
But my li'l Angels so smart'n cuddly, they really are players most studly.
Crybaby ran to meet da norse, then quickly changed da course,
heaving and hoeing, ice in da veins flowing, da ball in the air going.

Let me tell you 'bout an ogre, a beast most agile and sober,
Those dat fear 'im call 'im Morg, as he's likely to put you in morgue,
but for Mama Morg's a friend, when Mama has money to spend.
Morg saw Crybaby running, sight most stunning, and got ready to catch, da ball out of da air to snatch.
And then he went to punch da ball in, in, in, in da end, end, end, endy zone!

Finish it off Dada!

WAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!

hakos

Wow, brilliant match report J-Reedy

@Mr B: Unfortunately I cannot find a time before christmas.

To All: Merry Christmas

Gnaarkill

First of all I just have to acknowledge the excellent match report of the report master himself! Mr. J-Reedy!
Well done friend! Big up!

Now, on to the draw game between norscas own power girls and the stinky rats, calling themselves stars...
At one point, the rats had the lead of 1-3. Coach Lazer never gave up though and continued to power through the match. A wise decision when you know you have the 12th player in the stands.
A great homecrowd both rowdy and loud started both a riot and a pitch invasion, which made a great opportunity for the Amazonians to try and go for the equalizer. Which they did and succeeded in doing.
Well played Lars-man!
GG!

/Gnaarkill

hakos

@Mr B: All family events are done, I can play whenever this week. Just let me know what suits you. /hakos

hakos

Nurgle vs Beasts

Blood bath expected, chaos guaranteed, or that is what the experts said before the game.

In reality first half was a very well calculated and precise chess game with double touchdowns.

Second half was a bit more on the wild side, though, but no touchdowns. And certainly not a single drop of blood marred the grass after the game.

First Half:
Beast started with the ball and were forced to score in turn 5.
Nurgle scored in turn 8.
Nothinf of interest happened otherwise

Second half:
Nurgle attacked but a well time fireball effectively stopped it.
Some chaos ensued for two rounds before the beast got hold on the ball and got it within touch down distance with 3 turns to go.
The remaining turns was just an attempt from Nurgle to draw the game.
It was only successful due to the beastmans falling down whenever they got close to the touchdown zone.

Thanks for the game Mr. B. The dices were definitely not on your side today, I can only see minus in all luck data for you. Well played to get so close to the winning touch down twice in the end despite all the bad dices.

/hakos