Match Day 1

Started by tags, January 24, 2024, 09:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

It's finally here! NUL's first fully-fledged Blood Bowl 3 competition, sporting 10 fresh teams ready to play for the glorious title of first Blood Bowl 3 NUL Champion!

EDIT: Sorry everyone, I messed up the competition settings. I had to delete and re-create the competition, you will all have to re-join I'm afraid. The match-ups will probably be different.

EDIT2: We're all back in! These are the new match-ups:

tags

Lars, how's your schedule? I can play:
Thursday (from 18:00)
Saturday (start approx between 12:00-16:00)
Sunday (most of the day)

Lars

Quote from: tags on January 24, 2024, 09:06:42 PMLars, how's your schedule? I can play:
Sunday (most of the day)

I can play @ 19 tomorrow Thursday

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on January 24, 2024, 10:09:10 PM
Quote from: tags on January 24, 2024, 09:06:42 PMLars, how's your schedule? I can play:
Sunday (most of the day)

I can play @ 19 tomorrow Thursday

/Lars

Ok, let's do it!

Mr B

Hakos its time..
When do you have the time?
Sunday around 15 will probably work for me.
Around 20 in the week.
Cheers

Gnaarkill

Alrighty J-R!

Gotta stop this Finnvasion before it gets outta' hand.
Figured I'll start with the root of the problem and the others surely will crackle! ;)

I can play:

Thursday (today): 19 - 21
Friday: 19 - 22
Sunday: 19 - 21
Monday: 19 - 21
Tuesday: 19 - 21

Times in CET mind you!

/Gnaar <3

tags

Sorry everyone, I messed up the competition settings. I had to delete and re-create the competition, you will all have to re-join I'm afraid. The match-ups will probably be different.

tags

All right, thanks for your patience everyone, we're all back in and the competition is back on! There are no league tools, so new match schedules have been randomized.

J-Reedy, we're first up this time! I'm free pretty much all of Sunday after 11 CET. If that doesn't work, I believe these are safe CET start times for me:
Monday: 21:00
Tuesday: 18:00+
Wednesday: 18:00+
Thursday: 18:00+

Mr B

Hello Papa J.
We are up then, when are you able to do it.
Sunday is doable weekdays will have to be 20-21 cet starting hours.
So let me know.
Cya!
Br
B

hakos

Perfect start. A classic match-up. Orkz vs Humans. Good way to learn the new game.

@Atte: I'm back to work so only evenings available for BB3, which is from ca 18-20 starting time. Busy on wednesday evening though.

/hakos

Lars

First match of the tournament between Saitani and me. Chaos renegades vs Dwarfs and also Saitanis first match in BB3.
It turned up to be a rough one where Saitani had brought some bad dice over from BB2 and also a Rat Ogre that did everything wrong.
the dwarfs managed to sneak off with a 3-0 victory.

Saitain hope your future matches will be more joyful for you

/Lars

atte1979

Quote from: hakos on January 28, 2024, 11:29:58 AMPerfect start. A classic match-up. Orkz vs Humans. Good way to learn the new game.

@Atte: I'm back to work so only evenings available for BB3, which is from ca 18-20 starting time. Busy on wednesday evening though.

/hakos
Hello Hakos, it's been a long time.

I'm available tomorrow all day and during other weekdays I can kick-off at 17-20 UTC.
The next weekend is fully booked for me and in the following week I can kick-off at 17-20 UTC.

Let me know which day suits you best and we'll make a date.

Atte

Mr B

Second game of the first season of the first round (not counting the illegal one).
Chaos vs Black Orcs.
What a line up that is.
2-1 in chaos favour.

We could steal the ball first half, quite unlucky Orc blocks, and 1-0 in the first half.

Followed by 1-1 second half where we also could watch the flying Goblin, perfect landing and running laughing all the way to the TD-zone!
2-1 to zum it up.

Thanks Jaiseri!
Fun game and I just feel there are so many funny things in the graphics going on, so it is fun to watch when opponent is also doing the moves.

GG

BR
/B

hakos

Quote from: atte1979 on January 28, 2024, 06:20:28 PM]Hello Hakos, it's been a long time.

I'm available tomorrow all day and during other weekdays I can kick-off at 17-20 UTC.
The next weekend is fully booked for me and in the following week I can kick-off at 17-20 UTC.

Atte

Long time indeed, good to see you back.

For me Tuesday evening (30/1) at 19 CET would be a good starting time. I think that would mean 18 UTC which seems to be within your parameters.

/hakos

atte1979

Quote from: hakos on January 29, 2024, 08:30:14 PM
Quote from: atte1979 on January 28, 2024, 06:20:28 PM]Hello Hakos, it's been a long time.

Atte

Long time indeed, good to see you back.

For me Tuesday evening (30/1) at 19 CET would be a good starting time. I think that would mean 18 UTC which seems to be within your parameters.

/hakos
So tomorrow at 18 UTC/19 CET/20 EET it is, see you then.