MD3

Started by Mr B, February 10, 2024, 01:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

So it is time again!
Thanks everyone for last round, was very smooth.

Here is the next round.

Saitani, how does it look for you time wise?

BR
/B

atte1979

Hello Tags.

How does your schedule look like regarding our match? At the moment I've got every night available in the coming week and after that I'm on holiday for the next week but I'm not going anywhere so I can play pretty much anytime.

Let me know what suits you and we'll set a date.

Saitani

After a rough start the game vs their fellow chaos worshippers was much better recieved than the last ones.
Alot of blocks were made from both sides, dodges and bs was done and in the end the game ended 2-1 in the Rejects favour.

GG and god luck in the rest of the league Bantha

hakos

Hello Gnaar

Next week looks good for some BB3 action. Can play on monday, thursday and friday evening. Also next weekend looks fully open right now. Anything that suits you?

/Håkan

Jaiseri

Messaged jreedy on discord and we playing wensday

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on February 11, 2024, 05:36:15 PMHello Gnaar

Next week looks good for some BB3 action. Can play on monday, thursday and friday evening. Also next weekend looks fully open right now. Anything that suits you?

/Håkan

Yo Hakos!

Thursday or Friday is good options for me.
Maybe Thursday @20?

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: atte1979 on February 11, 2024, 04:08:32 PMHello Tags.

How does your schedule look like regarding our match? At the moment I've got every night available in the coming week and after that I'm on holiday for the next week but I'm not going anywhere so I can play pretty much anytime.

Hi, sorry man! Completely forgot to reply to this. If you can play tomorrow (Thursday) that would be great, should be free from 19 CET onwards

If not, most evenings next week would work for me from about 18 CET I think. Friday and the weekend is probably difficult.

Jaiseri

MD 3 Black orcs vs nurgle.
Blorcs started with only 5 blorcs and 1 beeing a journeyman. First half bashing left and right and managed to KO sfew guys and some nasty foul play injured pestigor. 1st half 0-0. Second half were pretty rough for Nurgles with only 8players and blorcs managed to steal the ball and TD on last turn. 1-0 for Black orcs. GG's jreedy

atte1979

Quote from: tags on February 14, 2024, 09:58:40 PM

Hi, sorry man! Completely forgot to reply to this. If you can play tomorrow (Thursday) that would be great, should be free from 19 CET onwards

If not, most evenings next week would work for me from about 18 CET I think. Friday and the weekend is probably difficult.
Sounds great, we'll aim for 19 CET tonight.

tags

Quote from: atte1979 on February 15, 2024, 10:56:34 AM
Quote from: tags on February 14, 2024, 09:58:40 PM

Sounds great, we'll aim for 19 CET tonight.

Confirming! Setting my alarm now.

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 12, 2024, 11:33:38 AMYo Hakos!

Thursday or Friday is good options for me.
Maybe Thursday @20?

/Gnaar

Sorry, but this week sort of disappeared for me. Sunday daytime could be doable, otherwise it is next week /hakos

atte1979

The Orks nearly got mangled by da stiffs in what was suppos'da be an interesting match. In da first 'alf The Orks defended againsta da stiffs wid'an elf screen tactic of five screens of two playas across da field and nearly 'eld it together until da very end when a dirty ghoul runna broke free from da side to score when The Orks forgot to put da fifth screen in position leaving da flank wide'open.

In da second'alf The Orks went on the offense tryin' to equalize da match by runnin' da ball up da laft flank, but da stiffs 'eld them fast to da sideline and blitzed da ball carrier causin' da ball to bounce off da pitch and da audience threw it back in to the other side of da field, where a sneaky ghoul runna picked it up. The Orks got three players on da ghoul tryin'to knock it down but da slippery bastard wouldn't go down. Instead 'e dodged away from The Orks playas many times and ran towards the other end but eventually 'e got tripped and The Orks picked da ball up an' ran it in to equalize in the last moments of da match.

Final score 1-1.

The Orks's star blitzer Sokur 'Weakling' said in a post match interview:
"Coach Atte said to stay put on defense and wait for da stiffs to make mistake. We didn't undastand why, but Coach Atte said 'ed bite all our big toes off if we didn't do what 'e said. Coach Atte is very, very scary so we did wat 'e said.
Then on the last turn da stiffs got da goal. An' now Dushra 'The madman' only 'as nine toes. 'Es a scary man..."

Memofin

Game between Elfs and dwarfes was a close one.
Dwarfs get to attack first, but elfs managed to denied that score. Second half started 0-0 and my elves was pushed to score early.
 Elfs managed to steal ball and game seemed to go to elfs 1-0, but Lazer managed to get that ball back. Final turn and my witch elf failed to get 2+ dodge and dwarven runner was free to score. So 1-1 after intense game.
GG Lazer it was a close one. Good luck in the rest of the season. :)

Gnaarkill

Hey Hakos!

New week, new opportunities :D

My OK starting times are:

Monday (today): 20 - 21
Tuesday: 21
Wednesday: 20 - 21
Thursday: 20 - 21
Friday: No go
Saturday: 09 - 10
Sunday: 09 - 10 or 20 - 21

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 19, 2024, 11:14:49 AMHey Hakos!

New week, new opportunities :D

My OK starting times are:

Monday (today): 20 - 21
Tuesday: 21
Wednesday: 20 - 21
Thursday: 20 - 21
Friday: No go
Saturday: 09 - 10
Sunday: 09 - 10 or 20 - 21

/Gnaar

Saturday, 10, would be perfect for me /hakos