Season 53 - The Second Blood...?

Started by tags, June 15, 2024, 06:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Only the Finals left in Season 52, our first ever Blood Bowl 3 NUL season, so let's start the sign-up for Season 53!

This is the second season of the three season series, so this time semi-experienced teams and new teams are allowed. TV limit will be that of the highest team from season 52 that will continue into season 53. You are free to use older existing NUL teams for season 53, given that they fall within the TV limit. That means you can swap out your season 52 team if you're not happy with it! (...and you have an existing NUL team that qualifies) and new teams are always OK in any season.

-------------------------------------
Instructions for new coaches:
-------------------------------------
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This may take some time but admins will try to be on lookout for genuine account registration (not spammers) during signup season. You can also look for our Discord server "NUL" and contact us there.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

You can also check the Discord server for the league (discord.gg/Kp9fKGGjgc - add https:// in front of that)

Please drop a note here if you plan to participate in the season, but NEW this season is that NUL Season 53 is already created in-game, so you can join up immediately. Password as always is 'nul'.

---------------------------------------

SIGNED UP:
1. tags - The Unalived (Shambling Undead)
2. Polly71 - Polly's Dream (Dwarf)
3. Gnaarkill - The Shunned (Chaos Renegades)
4. atte1979 - Old Skool Orks (Orc)
5. Mr B - The Four Horsemen (Chaos Chosen)
6. Jaiseri - Thundervalley Broskis (Dwarfs)
7. Memofin - Giggling Doomstalkers (Dark Elf)
8. Lars - Made of Iron (Dwarf)
9. JReedy - New Vacation Elfs (Dark Elf)
10. hakos - Dazzling Dudes (Human)

Polly71

Gnaarkill

After some minor technical difficulties. The Shunned have gotten their shit together for another season of Blood Bowl!
New Sponsors, new equipment and alot of Bolt Cola *TM, will make sure, NUL Season 53 will be a huge success!

/Gnaar

atte1979

The Orks will return for NUL season 53.

Mr B

Jaiseri

Gonna go dwarfs changed my mind 😅

Roll out Thundervalley Broskis

Memofin

My "angry" and not so murdery elfs will be back.

Lars

atte1979

Quote from: atte1979 on June 17, 2024, 12:53:44 AMThe Orks will return for NUL season 53.
The Orks have joined Season 53.

tags

The Unalived have joined Season 53.

Only 6 teams in there as of now, I'll repeat this here:

The competition "NUL Season 53" has already been created in-game, join up when you have a team ready. The password as always is 'nul'.

J-Reedy

Will take part with new team. Have to be honest and say that BB3 is not really hitting my nerve or rather it is testing my nerves but I'll hang around and try to be more active with the upkeep.

hakos

I agree with J-Reedy. BB3 is not as fun as BB2, but it is workable.

Also, I have had both work and private life issues preventing me from being active last season. Both seems to be managed now so I will join and be more active this season.

/hakos

Saitani

Blood and leather is joining Delfs this time