Season 5 starts here!

Started by Mr B, October 29, 2011, 08:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on November 17, 2011, 12:53:19 AM
Hello,

I am new to the forums and the community and I would like to join the league with a brand new orc team (Orkitis B.C.). I'm not really sure if this league is only for specific countries or everyone is welcome (I read the rules and I couldn't find anything about it, but in some other threads it seems like you're looking for scandinavian players). In that case I would appreciate if you let me join the league.

Since this is my first post I guess I can introduce myself, I'm from Spain, I've been playing Bloodbowl for a while now in MM but I've always prefered the round robin format for an exciting 8) league without all the MM farming and bad sports.

I guess that's all, cheers.
Hi and welcome!
This is for all players, I think I'll need to send you all a password.
Fixing that later, then we are nine.

One division to bind them all!
Cheers
B

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on November 16, 2011, 11:34:40 PM
ps I really suggest to not have more than two teams of the same Race.
Cheers!
/B
In that case, I call dibs on Dark Elves this time! I'm going to advertise the league to a friend too, so that we hopefully get to 10 players.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Konna

Actually a friend of ours (me, Jerxou & Oller) was meaning to apply and his forum account seems to already be active too, but he must have not noticed yet. I'll dog him on to post here and get on with the applying. Seems we'll be getting a season of a decent size together after all with all the new additions \o/  A warm welcome to Luiggi on my behalf too!

Beuenri

Hello there!

I am also new here (tho I know Konna, Jerxou and Oller from other games :P), and I'd like to join the league. I haven't done a team yet since I don't know what teams are involved in the league already, and I'd rather make a team which is unique to the league.

And umm, something about myself: I'm a Finnish player, I don't have heavy experience of bloodbowl, but have played some games, mostly against jerxou, konna and oller, and really they've taught me into this, so it would be awesome to be able to be a part of a bigger league to face a higher variety of opponents.

Cheers.

edit: Could you add the team of every player to the original post? Right now it shows coach and teamname, but it would be helpful for new players to also know what races they are, atleast when deciding what team to make :)

J-Reedy

Warm welcome to all the new players.

As everyone will be starting the season with new team, the original team list at the start of this thread is not anymore current. Here are the teams that are spoken for to my knowledge:

Mr B (Bantha in game) - Dragon Trainers - Norse
JerXou - Skaven
Oller - new team?
Barmution - Dark Elfys
The Golden Arrow - Fasta Stronga Betta - Ogres (should be interesting)
Konna  - new team?
Staffan  - new team?
Luiggi - Orkitis B.C. - Orcs
Beuenri - new team?
J-Reedy - new team, I'll just probably wait and see what teams every one else is taking and then pick from those that are left the one that most tickles my fanny.. I mean fancy

Mr B

Hehe, crap I was thinking on ogres me too.
Well, going to be norse then.
A very interesting team, not as challenging as ogres if course.
But with huge potential!
Cheers
B

Mr B

Guys feel free to join!
Nul: Feeders
Password nul.

Season 5 is about to take form!!
Cheers!
/B

Mr B

It looks like I can be away for a couple of days now.
Expecting a little baby..
If I stay away for to long you know why.
It's ok to set my games as draw, if we get a fast start now.

Cheers
B

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on November 18, 2011, 10:37:33 AM
It looks like I can be away for a couple of days now.
Expecting a little baby..

Cheers
B
Best excuse for being away that I've heard  :)

Congratulations and good luck to you!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Congrats Mr B and hope all goes well!

Let us know if we'll be seeing little Mr b or Miss b taking part  in NUL in couple of years!

JerXou

Well i shall be going with skaven then :) and gratz for Mr.B !

Oller

My pro elves "Shining Sins" signing up!

Mr B

Thanks all, and for the record it's a boy:)
Promising to be Legendary!

Ok,so where are we?

We are currently:
Golden_Arrow
Luiggi
Barmution
Oller
Bantha

Missing a few... waz up guys?

BR
/B

Beuenri

Dwarfs inc. team name BuzcaBass :)

(just applied)

edit: Oh yeah, I typoed the username on these forums, my Coach name is Beuneri, not Beuenri. (:'()

Konna

Applied with my chaos team Bloody Gorers. Hoping to finally do some damage in norsca  ;D