S20 - Match day 3

Started by J-Reedy, August 08, 2015, 06:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 07, 2015, 10:47:03 AM
Quote from: hakos on September 02, 2015, 07:54:46 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 02, 2015, 11:23:52 AM
I am gone the whole weekend, including friday night, sadly. I can play next probably, but not sure which days would work best. How does it look for you?

Ok, next week is a bit hazy, but monday and tuesday after 18 should be doable. Perhaps wednesday as well but probably not and thursday is completely out.

/hakos

I'm back in civilisation again. I can play tonight, any time, does that still work for you?

Sure, how about starting at 19:30?

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: hakos on September 07, 2015, 03:32:56 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 07, 2015, 10:47:03 AM
Quote from: hakos on September 02, 2015, 07:54:46 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 02, 2015, 11:23:52 AM
I am gone the whole weekend, including friday night, sadly. I can play next probably, but not sure which days would work best. How does it look for you?

Ok, next week is a bit hazy, but monday and tuesday after 18 should be doable. Perhaps wednesday as well but probably not and thursday is completely out.

/hakos

I'm back in civilisation again. I can play tonight, any time, does that still work for you?

Sure, how about starting at 19:30?

/hakos

Sounds awesome!

hakos

The Golden Arrow

Sorry, got delayed. Getting online now.

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game Hakos and sorry for the aweful dice in the beginning.

Also, I'm really happy. I haven't rolled any double skills for the whole career of this team, until today when I rolled two! So now we have both guard and mighty blow in the team!

hakos

Thanks for the game. After recovering from the early shock (4 double 1 and 1 double skull in first half) it was quite a fun and even game. More even than the stats show. I failed a throw at one time with a double 1 that would have given a 1-1 result, instead that lead to 0-2. So, small margins.

Note that golden made 3 successfull passes and I made 2 successful interceptions. Lot's of throwing.

I can understand why you want to have guard, playing with two guards against zero made quite a difference...

Finally, now I understand why Mr B likes the vampires, playing with Eldril and his hypnotic gaze really opened up new dimensions. Suddenly it was so easy to reach the ball carrier.

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on September 08, 2015, 09:54:34 AM
Thanks for the game. After recovering from the early shock (4 double 1 and 1 double skull in first half) it was quite a fun and even game. More even than the stats show. I failed a throw at one time with a double 1 that would have given a 1-1 result, instead that lead to 0-2. So, small margins.

Note that golden made 3 successfull passes and I made 2 successful interceptions. Lot's of throwing.

I can understand why you want to have guard, playing with two guards against zero made quite a difference...

Finally, now I understand why Mr B likes the vampires, playing with Eldril and his hypnotic gaze really opened up new dimensions. Suddenly it was so easy to reach the ball carrier.

/hakos

Yes.. but I have 6...  :D
Please come and try them.

They are all but easy.
But tricky to face.. and tricky to guide.

tags

Hi all, me and Barm will face off Sunday at around noon, hope that's not too late. We struggled a bit finding a suitable time.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on September 08, 2015, 07:55:41 PM
Hi all, me and Barm will face off Sunday at around noon, hope that's not too late. We struggled a bit finding a suitable time.
Ok by me

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on September 08, 2015, 06:43:27 PM
Quote from: hakos on September 08, 2015, 09:54:34 AM

/hakos

Yes.. but I have 6...  :D
Please come and try them.

They are all but easy.
But tricky to face.. and tricky to guide.

Oh no, I know my limits. Vampires are out of my comfort zone /hakos

Quote from: Mr B on September 08, 2015, 08:17:39 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 08, 2015, 07:55:41 PM
Ok by me

no problems

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 04, 2015, 08:54:20 AM
Quote from: Mr B on September 03, 2015, 07:51:43 PM
Alright Gnar.. unless you replay quite soon I think I plan for something else this evening.

Next train will be on Wednesday for me I think.. totally busy here.. so tonight was a good plan.

Sorry B-man!

I forgot to be on the lookout! Don't know what i was thinking of... "Hmm, maybe i can see Mr.B's posts if i look carefully on the inside of my eyelids while im laying here in my bed" ;)

Very sorry m8!

Ok, so lets aim for wednesday then shall we? 21 as always  :)

/Gnaar "Sandman" kill
Online and ready

Gnaarkill

Hey B. Om working ön it! My comp is acting slow and weird! I will be online soon i hope!

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 09, 2015, 09:00:43 PM
Hey B. Om working ön it! My comp is acting slow and weird! I will be online soon i hope!
OkiDoki..

Just some boneHead to pass AEight?

Mr B

And the game is in the books...
One Insane game again..

'1' was frequent appearing on our rolls and especially the liked to follow each other..
In round 5, I think we both had each 2 double 1,1.. and it was crazy and yet fun because normally..
It's just one team that gets the shitty dices..
So TO after TO.. it turned the third time I could steal the ball and finally go all the way to the Zone.

Thanks a lot for the game Gnaar, always good games.
/B

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on September 09, 2015, 11:10:05 PM
And the game is in the books...
One Insane game again..

Thanks a lot for the game Gnaar, always good games.
/B

Haha insane game indeed! Both me and B-man throwed alot of bad words in the chat, resulting in laughs towards the end of the game ;D
Yes, the dices were horrible, but it was chaotic and great fun!

It was dead even at the 15th round of the game. The vamps had the ball in TD range even though the Ogres had a chance to block of the running path of the vamp.
A tactical misstake from coach Gnaarkill sealed the deal for the Dark Souls.

Gnaarkill in all his excitement thought that one of his ogres had Break Tackle, which is a common skill in the team, and without hesitation made the order clear. "Block that pale man over there!"
The rest is history... ::)

Thx for the game B! Awsome game indeed! ;D