Match reports / Trash talk / Blessings

Started by The Golden Arrow, March 15, 2011, 10:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxo

I ended up with 20000 in winning instead of the 60000 i rolled because of the damn winning bug.
And there is no reason to think that they will fix the damn bug.

Mr B

Quote from: Saxo on March 29, 2011, 05:13:12 PM
I ended up with 20000 in winning instead of the 60000 i rolled because of the damn winning bug.
And there is no reason to think that they will fix the damn bug.
That is crappy dude!
And yes.. Fix the bugs would be wise for any company like that.

Mr B

Sooo.. yeh..
I just had one of the strangest game... vs Krim's little (NOT) girls.

The game had it all.. Luck.. BadLuck, good coaching skills, baaaaad coding skills, daring moves and yes some scores.

So, it started.. the client told me directly I did not field 11 players.. Hmm strange I have 13/14 or so..
I had 380 inducement and saw a lost game as my guard zombie and my st4 guard wight had mng tags on them.

So, lets have fun.. I called on Ramtut III, wanna join! :)

But yes, I had to start the game with 10 player.. I could not field the 2 guys on the bench.. because I must replace some one else... so add one was not possible.
Ok, got the st4 girl down and a foul had to lvl the number of players badly.
Ref saw that and I was down to 9.

So some good skills by Krim and he stopped me like three squares from the side line.. and he got the pow he needed.. but that was ok.. I had some players around and was not so afraid..
But the ball bounced and was not caught.. three times.. and it bounced to the crowd who throw it in just in front of the st4 ag 4 woman.. and whips she was down scoring 0-1.. I did not bother to follow.. one of those games..

So pretty safe she handed over the ball to the blitzer at 13 spp.. but she missed.. and I saw one tiny possibility to get it..
It was in a tackle zone.. so the ghoul moved last.. made the two gfi.. got the ball... I had one RR ready.. was never asked to use it.. hmm.. ok who to pass to.. no one in range.. apart from Ramtut a Mummy and a zombie.. well the zombie was in better position.. Pass... and the ball flew.. and was caught.. hey.. what happened?? where is the "do you want to use a RR" popup question..

Well.. nice.. Krim got the ball down with one D.. and could get the ball in one tz.. and could dodge.. and could pass (no RR as it was stolen on a 1d block on Ramtut) she did pass and the ag4 st4 monster babe could catch.
Trouble.. ok.. I got some assist and witha a RR got the babe down.. but I could not get the ball.. that ended 5 squares from TD zone.. the monster babe could still do it.. turn 8.. one 1d blitz pushed away my ghoul from the ball and the monster babe made 0-1, that ended the first half.. and I think one ghoul of mine died.

Ok, second half.. I now could field my lost wight.. with dodge + guard.. the one that was just invisible the first half.
And now Krim could not field his skills blitzer.. but he had 11 players.. bug bug bug..
CYANIDE.. COME ON!
Fix the game properly!

And then one amazing second half that had much and I drew the longer straw getting one hero ghoul down to the TD zone just awaiting turn 16.. so.. turn 15 there was one free babe thrower running down.. and I well why not blitz her with my tackle block (ball carrier)ghoul.. sure no RR but..
And one assist blitz and yes skull/skull.. and RIP..
So I was a bout to lose in the end.. crap.

Turn 16 and there was a chance.. I could dodge with the last ghoul.. and that went fine.. so I went for my second dodge.. with dodge skill.. and it went fine.. hmm no RR for the pickup.. nor the gfi.. I got the ball.. hmm haha.. gfi.. ok here we go.. TD!
final result 1-1.. two dead ghouls.. and one breathtaking game!!
Thanks for the game Krim!
It was a blast!

Cheers!
/B

krim_nielsen

definitely the most strangest game for the amazons :D
those 3 rounds in a row I had with double 1's and your ghoul pass to the zombie .. I will always remember those 2 =)

Konna

Match played. Frog Brothers 1-1 Other Brothers. Finally managed to squeeze a tight draw after two humiliating defeats. Please validate.

staffan

Staffan -Mooonuel 2-0 !

Mooonuel used witchcraft and stunned my ball carrier and managed to get the ball and went for a TD, but my skeletons managed to stop his beastman !
Several ball carriers dropped the ball and could theoretically make TD in T8 but got a double skull before I got the chance to try. In second half the Khemris dominated the field and could make 2 TD:s..

Confirm and start a new day !

Konna

Other Brothers got a bittersweet win over Sing a Song Everyday 2-1. It was a bloody match with three deaths in total.  The win was brought mainly due to the grim fact that Nuffle began to hate the elves clearly and overwhelmingly after the first few turns. The apothecaries were probably high on their own supply as both managed to fumble with their dying patients. Thanks for the game, Scaurus and I hope you will still stay in the league despite the dire state of your team!

also please validate match

Rotty

Anyone interested in the Champchips?

http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forumBB/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=29157

Are our league participating? Just wondering how the f*uffs a normal working hero like me can get time during the summer to play the qualifications...  :'(
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

Rotty

Thanks for a good game B. My rats send their compliments and hope to get degraded a couple divisions so they can regroup and get back next season. :)

Mr B

Quote from: Rotty on April 10, 2011, 10:25:40 AM
Thanks for a good game B. My rats send their compliments and hope to get degraded a couple divisions so they can regroup and get back next season. :)
Thx for being a hero and joining even tho you had the tv against you.
Splitting up and mixing the two divisions next league and starting up the feeder league as we just are to few to get any action in little NUL.

Cheers!
/B

Saxo

Satanclaus vs Saxo ended with a 2-1 result for Saxo, but the game record states it as 0-1 to Saxo. Strange....

And it seems that the game was validated right after match end.
I got both mvp and I dont think the cas spp is correct either.

I also got all the winning. There is a serious bug here.
Can you guys do something?

Mr B

Quote from: Saxo on April 10, 2011, 10:49:37 PM
Satanclaus vs Saxo ended with a 2-1 result for Saxo, but the game record states it as 0-1 to Saxo. Strange....

And it seems that the game was validated right after match end.
I got both mvp and I dont think the cas spp is correct either.

I also got all the winning. There is a serious bug here.
Can you guys do something?
Hi, this is my doing and my doing alone.
And it was done by some different reasons, to name them well.
Communication is a strong factor here.
Closing on deadline is another.
Client way to tell if there is a game going on or even coaches are present is another.

One hour from deadline I thought there is not going to be a match at all.
Considering I have only seen  Saxo asking for any kind of living evidence from Satanclaus, but there were none.
Not that I could tell any way.

So I messed Satanclaus wondering what's going on, a reply came telling me he had been very busy ut at times when he was available he did check for since from Saxo.. not to be seen at those occasions thus.

So no news in the forum, no mails telling about the game will be played in an hour.. tonight etc..
Logged in to the client.. there was no Saxo or claus.. (I do not understand that part, I was pretty sure the coach was "online" while playing a game), So, I set the game to 0-1 to saxo as he was the initiating part between the two. Apparently minutes before you actually finished the game, and I am very sorry of it.. but as I said, communicate what will be done is the key.
I will close the door to the weeks game on Sundays night unless.. information is worth to extend the time line (can happen, not likely tho)

End of story, start hunting your opp for this week ;)

Cheers!
/B

Saxo

Tahnks for the reply Mr. B.
I didnt know you close the show on sunday evening and I am sorry for not posting that our match was on schedule. I should have thought of that.

I dont think Santa was aware of the forum to plan matches, as he sent me a mail ingame (although very late in the week), but now he is.

Saxo

Kezerk

In an unprecedented luck of one-die blocks etc., Bloodstone Maniax get their first ever win. Thank you Firebringer for a good albeit unlucky game.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

Rotty

Xath :Thanks for the most entertaining match in the Cup!  :) Many cliff hangers and a worthy 1-1 draw - although my lucky dodges were many it was outweighed by the 6 CAS you got on my rats  :o

Cheers!

/ R