Homie Herbarium (Necro) - Lars
Lost Hopkins Hospital (Goblin) - Barmution
Order of the Crow (Human) - Mr. B
The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf) - Kvasilad
The Sylvanian Sparklers (Vampires) - NapoleonBlown-apart
Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld) - Gnaarkill

Flashing Hearts - (walkover machine)

J-Reedy

I heard a rumour that the match day has been forwarded, so Hakos, it seems it's time for our two hair enhanced teams to match up and see if the full body hair gives you advantage over... well, almost full body hair except for nose, bit of forehead and maybe a bit around the eyes and some of the fingers. So, here are my OK start times, CEST as is the norm:
- Saturday before 12 and 18-late
- Sunday 11-18
- Tuesday 19-20.30
- Wednesday/Thursday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. The weekday availability may change fast as it's bit hurried at work but the weekend should be safe.

hakos

Hello, Mr Ratman

All dwarves are so happy that you noticed their fine hair that they have spent decades growing, combing, deocrating and polishing into perfection.

Thus we are ready to face the rats whenever. But to set a more precise date we would prefer saturday 19. You know, they need to spend saturday before lunch to fix the hair into something the audience can admire.

Especially after the wild beerparty they had after the last game, but ssch, thats a secret.

/hakos

Mr B

So Lars, it's you and me.
When is a good day for you? Could Sunday be an option?

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on September 17, 2020, 08:31:53 AM
Thus we are ready to face the rats whenever. But to set a more precise date we would prefer saturday 19. You know, they need to spend saturday before lunch to fix the hair into something the audience can admire.

Tomorrow at 19 it is then! See you there, you bring the beer, I'll bring the cheese.

tags

Ok Napoleon, my Slow Elves are rested up after the bye and ready to dodge Vampire bites!

Any time Saturday before evening would work, most after-work hours Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday should work. How does your schedule look?

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on September 17, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

I'll be away during the day at sunday hopfully i'll be back to 21:00 if we can play then

/Lars

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on September 19, 2020, 08:31:23 AM

I'll be away during the day at sunday hopfully i'll be back to 21:00 if we can play then

/Lars
Cool no worries.
If you make it, you make it, else we take it later.
//B

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 18, 2020, 07:36:24 AM
Quote from: hakos on September 17, 2020, 08:31:53 AM

Tomorrow at 19 it is then! See you there, you bring the beer, I'll bring the cheese.

Hi J-Reedy, I will try to be here at 19 but it would be better to start at 20 instead. Would that be ok for you? /hakos

J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Violently friendly affair between two hairy teams.  I kind of figured I had the better dice as Hakos got some nasty 1s at pickups and gfis which the luck stats show. Also, my armor was holding well at the keypoints of the match, so I got to play with full team most of the game. Dwarfs went at it first but a nice kick to the extreme far corner and a Riot to follow the kick gave the bearded ones a short time to go the max distance. The time was shortened further as the Runner sent to pick up the ball fumbled it to the endzone. Skaven used the situation to their advantage by sending Gutters to isolate the two Runners sent for the ball from the midfield. At this point my armor was helping me keep the midfield Dwarfs occupied so Hakos couldn't get his cage in order until to the 4th turn or so. And when he did, my Cage Master blitzed right into center of the cage which caused some serious wrestling for position. End result was that the ball ended up down, a Gutter Runner picked it up and scored. Somewhere in this process Hakos decided that the starging kick had been too good, so he killed my kicker. Rest in pease, Brother in Law-Ford.

Nothing special happened at the end of the 1st so the 2nd half started with Skaven on the offence. One of the Gutters caught the ball close to midfield straight from the kick and when a small hole was opened into the Dwarf line and two other Gutters dashed into the Dwarf side. Bearded ones tried to keep these escapees in check but in the process their right flank was softened and Skaven tried to push through there. However, the brave Dwarf duo held the line on the right, so the ball-carrier Gutter was forced back into middle. Where he was blitzed down. Ball landed in no-dwarfs-or-skaven's zone between both sides. Dwarfs swarmed in trying to cover the Skaven pickup. However, the Cage Master was in a frenzied mood and cleared most of the cover from the ball, leaving it open for a Gutter to pick up. At this point, the Dwarfs decided that it would be good idea to kill the star Thrower of the Skavens. Fortunately, the Skaven Apothecary managed to turn Rigor Mortis into simple soreness that will however keep Lauren the Look out from the Ratty Pack's next game. As the Dwarfs were getting upper hand for the first time, the Holmby Hills crew decided to go for the score and they managed to do that. After that the Dwarfs went at it again with enough time for a TD and they got to going for it range. But the Nuffle didn't smile upon the team as Kerry the Blitzer stepped on his/her beard and fell over right before the endzone.

Nice game, I really had the dice in the game but Hakos really made me work for the win. Good luck in the rest, maybe we'll meet in the POs?

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on September 18, 2020, 09:54:55 AM
Ok Napoleon, my Slow Elves are rested up after the bye and ready to dodge Vampire bites!

Any time Saturday before evening would work, most after-work hours Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday should work. How does your schedule look?
Hello, Kvasi.

I should be free on any of those days, so let me now if an alternative time works better for you, but Wednesday at 19:00 would be a good time if you're free then.

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 20, 2020, 09:08:06 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 18, 2020, 09:54:55 AM

Hello, Kvasi.

I should be free on any of those days, so let me now if an alternative time works better for you, but Wednesday at 19:00 would be a good time if you're free then.

Wednesday at 19 sound perfect! You're still doing the arithmetic from BST to CEST on your end, I take it :)

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on September 19, 2020, 08:45:25 AM

/Lars
Cool no worries.
//B

Will manage To play today but might be home some minuters after 21

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on September 20, 2020, 08:22:12 PM
Quote from: Mr B on September 19, 2020, 08:45:25 AM

/Lars
Cool no worries.
//B

Will manage To play today but might be home some minuters after 21
Ok, good no worries ill be there