Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, August 07, 2020, 08:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

MD4,

Whow what a game.
Frustration Goobo Mode in frist half.
I feel a bit strange here, took advantage over a blownup gobblin, and scored after the bombing was 100% success.
Amazing.
And he removed one gobbo on the way, the ref gave the turn over to us.. It took 3 minutes until I acted, what was wrong.. and apparently it was my turn.
So, I tried desperately and scored and skilled my blitzer.
And then they came, Chainsaw and Ball & Chain..
Loaded with the Three MB trolls, 6 Humies in the Ko Box.. shaking their heads.
How do I get out of this chicken shit out fit!
By entering the Field dummy!
So, my humans was forced to act like elfs who were out numbered, and they did. Dodged like elf, powed like elf.. and managed somehow to scare the ball&chain to knockout their own gobbo, despite 6 dices, 1-0 to the humies after first half.
Totally pressed up the wall!

Second half, and the Ref just laughed at the coin purse which would take the Chainsaw in for another round... phew.
And there were some struggling, on both sides as my none blitzer apparently was quite week blockers.
In the end the gobbo with teh ball dodges stright through the nest of legs and scores 1-1.

Then there were some turns left to get a head, a superb kick made it tough.
Some moves later and now we are the one outnumbering the gobbos, those words really woke the poor guys in the ko-box.
So, we could settle 2-1 after the 2d block against failed to get anything else than a arrow on the 4 dices uphill.

Some skills gain on the Trolls, makes me happy to have them done.

Thanks for the game mate, good luck unless we meet again  :P

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Saitani on August 26, 2020, 06:32:24 PM
Well We will face the eachother in a few games Mr B but this week its me and the emperor him self so what day/time works for you nappy ?
Hello, Saitani.

I could play on Sunday evening, maybe 19:00 if that would work for you. If not, any evening apart from Monday should be free.

Saitani

sunday at 19.00 should work :)

Saitani

A bloody day for the elfs with two dead players and a mng they are gona have rough time filling up the roster.
It was a game where blood was spilled and drunk not nececerily in that order the elfs went on with their highly offensive playstyle while getti9ng thei teath kicked in. the result was a 3-1 game that could have been a 2-2 after a fialed pass by the fumblers

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 26, 2020, 01:00:08 PM
Cool, np Kvasi!

Wednesday @20 will be a good time for me.
Let's go for that, shall we? =)

/Gnaar

Just realized I forgot to confirm again, but yes, let's go for that! :)

tags

The Warpstoned Maniaks faced off against The Bloody Sharpies, and there were lots of ups and downs in this one!

Every time it seemed like the Maniaks would get the upper hand, the troll Bob Skipper seemed to suddenly come down with an acute case of forgetful confusion.

Some whispered rumours that the Sharpies' underground contact, Red Pen Marker, was involved somehow, as there was an eye-witness observation of him having a long chat with the mysterious pirate captain that sold the troll to the Maniaks. Unfortunately, when reached for comment, the witness turned up dead with a knife in his back and some childish red scribblings on his forehead. I guess this mystery will never be solved.

Thanks for the match, Gnaarkill, pleasure as always!

PS: Match day forwarded