Logen's Lot (Chaos Dwarf) - Kvasilad
Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen) - WiGdoor
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Polly's Dragons (High Elf) - Polly71
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill
The Greyskins (Undead) - Saitani
Voltaren United (Elven Union) - Vorcha

J-Reedy

Match day forwarded, time for the final day of the regular season.

Hakos. You're playing with the best race in all the Blood-Bowling world. Or at least with my all-time favourite race all time. So, I'm happy to offer the following CEST start times to enjoy your fine team:

- Today 18-20 (chance for a two games for the same team on the same day!)
- Thursday 17.30-19.30
- Saturday any time after 13
- Sunday any time before 17

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Vorcha

@Mr. B   when do you want to play our game ?
I can not play on sunday.

J-Reedy

Well, well, well! I believe this is NUL first, a team playing two matches on a same day! It was all-human day for the Nomine Incognito who travelled from their match against Norse straight to the Amazons, from the arctic to the jungle. The strain of travel showed clearly with the Kislev folk, who are definately not frogmen, by them fumbling around the field with wobbly legs most of the Amazon offence. Due to this and effective hitting game, the flowered ones had no real trouble scoring the go-ahead. So, on to the second half, where the Kislev where swarmed by the Amazon after a failed dodge and it seemed inevitable that the flower-folk would get the ball. But no siree, a long pass, a pushbacky blitz and succesful leap later the score was one all. Amazons went at it again, and got the control once again. But this time the Kislev managed to get the ball-carrier isolated and sent a Blitzer to mark the carrier. One diving tackle later the go-ahead score was prevented and Kislev actually got a chance for a score of their own with a long pass, run and handoff combo. Which failed at the handoff. But that would also mark the end of the match.

Thanks again for the game Hakos, sorry for swamping your playoffs chances a bit, but I think they're still alive a bit. Good luck!

hakos

Thanks for the game J-Reedy. It was a fun and exciting match from start to end. I never felt safe due to that leaping, even when I had some blocking advantage.

Yeah, a win and I would have secured the play-off I Think. Now I will cross my fingers and hope that one of two other matches goes my way.

/hakos

tags

Okej Lars, Thursday to Sunday I can play most of the day, just give the word!

Mr B

Quote from: Vorcha on July 28, 2021, 08:47:27 PM
@Mr. B   when do you want to play our game ?
I can not play on sunday.
TomorrowFriday maybe... 21 Scandinavian?

Vorcha

@Mr B   ok 21 it is on friday

WiGdoor

Looks like it's you and me for the last day, Polly! I'm available pretty much every day except tomorrow (saturday), and mid-day on sunday.

Lars

Quote from: tags on July 29, 2021, 01:52:11 AM

Will be away from home at least until Sunday late we will have to play next week preferably after Wednesday

/Lars

Vorcha

tags

Quote from: Lars on July 30, 2021, 02:48:31 PM
Quote from: tags on July 29, 2021, 01:52:11 AM

Will be away from home at least until Sunday late we will have to play next week preferably after Wednesday

/Lars
That's fine, maybe Thursday afternoon/evening sometime?

Mr B

So that was a fast game and I will turn this fast also.

Elf Starts,
Pitch invasion, 6 Elfs 4 Norse, Elf moves up, Norse do stuff.
Elf do the Elf move, and 1-0.
Norse Starts, Elf Blitzes, Ball was kicked deep down in defense.
Takes the PigSkin, Runs and others show others away, Elfs runs, down in number.
1-1
6 Elfs Vs 11 Norse.
Elf Blitzer goes dead apo does re roll, dead.
(Amazing, I Play pro Elfs in a nother league and I have got just that 4 games in a row.)
Show show, pass fail, pass fail, pickup fail, finally Runner gets it and scores lat in game.
Elf pickup for pass 1,1 Game over.
Thanks dude! Sorry for the RIP

BR
/B

Vorcha

Yea i think il retire this team. cant play with the amazing bad luck i have been having this season. Elfs just cant handle consistent bad dice rolls all the time.
Adding the luck numbers together for the season it totaled a combined -23.55 luck points

tags

Yeah that's rough :/

Seems like BB2Replayer has you "winning" the "Cursed by Nuffle" category by quite the margin this season.