Lustria Lunatix (Lizardmen) - WiGdoor
Nomine Incognito (Kislev) - J-Reedy
Polly's Dragons (High Elf) - Polly71
Spawn of the Wretched (Nurgle) - Gnaarkill
The Greyskins (Undead) - Saitani
Voltaren United (Elven Union) - Vorcha

Mr B

Game forwarded and ready.
Mr stinky, when to play, monday will that work?
21 Scandinavian time.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on October 21, 2021, 10:42:35 PM
21 Scandinavian time.

Da' fuck you call Stinky, huh!?
C'mon Mr...... right, I smell bad, its a good thing for Nurgle. Oh why thank you Mr. Handsome Viking! ;D :-*

I would love to meet your sweaty muscular men on the field!
Monday @21 works perfect, see you then mate!

/Gnaar

hakos

Ouch, time for the nightmare match.

And that chaos dwarf team looks really mean even for a non-amazon team.

But for amazons, ouch.

Well, I can play most times in the weekend, although sunday would be preferred.

Let's get it over with

/hakos

Saitani

Lars lets pull some of those teeth shall we. im aviable from sunday afternoon and most evnings from 18.00

tags

Quote from: hakos on October 22, 2021, 09:37:35 PM

But for amazons, ouch.

Let's get it over with

/hakos

Well, if memory serves, you got off without a scratch in our last match! And even though dodge has no value against half of my team, seems like you've gotten some neat skills there for your hippies as well! But yeah, the matchup should in theory favour me, but you never know with Blood Bowl.

Anyway, I'm afraid my weekend is rather booked, so I can't play before Monday 20+. Any other day next week should be 18+. Next weekend should also be available I think.

hakos

Quote from: tags on October 22, 2021, 10:35:25 PM

But for amazons, ouch.

Let's get it over with

/hakos

Well, if memory serves, you got off without a scratch in our last match! And even though dodge has no value against half of my team, seems like you've gotten some neat skills there for your hippies as well! But yeah, the matchup should in theory favour me, but you never know with Blood Bowl.

Anyway, I'm afraid my weekend is rather booked, so I can't play before Monday 20+. Any other day next week should be 18+. Next weekend should also be available I think.

Ok, I Think Tuesday or Thursday, starting at 19:00 would be doable for me. /hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on October 23, 2021, 09:02:17 AM
Quote from: tags on October 22, 2021, 10:35:25 PM

But for amazons, ouch.

Let's get it over with

/hakos

Ok, I Think Tuesday or Thursday, starting at 19:00 would be doable for me. /hakos

Thursday at 19 would be perfect for me, let's go for that!

Lars

Quote from: Saitani on October 22, 2021, 10:12:01 PM
Lars lets pull some of those teeth shall we. im aviable from sunday afternoon and most evnings from 18.00

Have an open spot at the dental clinic for you this Tuesday starting 20:00

/Lars

Saitani

That should work. My skellies have flossed and taken fluor since our last game.

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 22, 2021, 11:06:54 AM
Quote from: Mr B on October 21, 2021, 10:42:35 PM
21 Scandinavian time.

Da' fuck you call Stinky, huh!?
C'mon Mr...... right, I smell bad, its a good thing for Nurgle. Oh why thank you Mr. Handsome Viking! ;D :-*

I would love to meet your sweaty muscular men on the field!
Monday @21 works perfect, see you then mate!

/Gnaar
SuperDuper. Cya låter!

Gnaarkill

Right... tough match for the Vikes.
B's block dices were abysmal but that didnt stop B from fighting valiantly. Diminishing numbers of vikings early on made it tough for the mighty Kungs of Fury to make a good defence and the smelly bunch really felt themselves. Partying hard after an injury on the big Yeti-man himself Vral the mad. 1-0 was iminent.

Kung Fury came close to an equalizer already in the first half after a touchback and two turns to go. Though with no ReRolls and a bad nuffle day, well things go to hell :P
Second half and another shot for the equalizer for the Vikes. This time the offence was scary. B is an excellent coach so even with the odds against him, he is a dangerous man. Stopped by the misfortune of nuffle, the wretched spawn was able to recover the ball and start to run for another TD.
That never happened though. After some bashing, signed by nurgle fists, a failed GFI in turn 16 settled the final score. 1-0 The Wretched Spawn.

"Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts! Boils, bogeys, rot and pus! Blisters, fevers, weeping sores! From your wounds the fester pours"
- The Chant of Nurgle

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 26, 2021, 12:02:17 AM
Right... tough match for the Vikes.
B's block dices were abysmal but that didnt stop B from fighting valiantly. Diminishing numbers of vikings early on made it tough for the mighty Kungs of Fury to make a good defence and the smelly bunch really felt themselves. Partying hard after an injury on the big Yeti-man himself Vral the mad. 1-0 was iminent.

Kung Fury came close to an equalizer already in the first half after a touchback and two turns to go. Though with no ReRolls and a bad nuffle day, well things go to hell :P
Second half and another shot for the equalizer for the Vikes. This time the offence was scary. B is an excellent coach so even with the odds against him, he is a dangerous man. Stopped by the misfortune of nuffle, the wretched spawn was able to recover the ball and start to run for another TD.
That never happened though. After some bashing, signed by nurgle fists, a failed GFI in turn 16 settled the final score. 1-0 The Wretched Spawn.

"Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts! Boils, bogeys, rot and pus! Blisters, fevers, weeping sores! From your wounds the fester pours"
- The Chant of Nurgle

/Gnaarkill
NOT THAT CHANT!
We hates it!
By Grabthar's hammer, we shall be avenged.

GG man well done

tags

"Armour ...' mused Whirrun, licking a finger and scrubbing some speck of dirt from the pommel of his sword, 'is part of a state of mind ... in which you admit the possibility ... of being hit."

Well, hakos was right, that did turn bloody. For both of us, in fact.

The match was a pretty classic 2-1 grind with a few twists. I got greedy towards the end of the first drive, and almost lost the touchdown, but just managed to save it. First half saw a couple of 'zons leave the pitch, but still had 11 strong players to field for the second half.

FFS wasted no time on their receiving drive, and quickly outmanouvered the slow dwarves. In the process, Daphne the Thrower managed to outright kill Curnden Craw, and the apothecary could do nothing about it. The equalizing touchdown was run in on turn 11, and amazingly, it was Logen's Lot that was down 10 vs 11 when the fourth drive started.

From here on out, though, the violence was not going Flower Stars' way. The dwarf cage was able to systematically advance and take out 'zons, although the cage eventually caved in on itself towards the very end. To score the go-ahead, Sand dan Glokta, one of my two +AG hobgoblins, had to to receive a hand-off and make an easy dodge and a gfi for the score, which he did.

The last turn saw a perfect defence, ensuring no one-turner was faintly possible.

Thanks for the match hakos, sorry about all the casualties!

tags