Fangless Freshmen (Vampire) - Saitani
Har Ganeth BB (Dark Elf) - Gnaarkill
Kamprads Classics (Humans) - Lars
Non-Fungible Team (Norse) - tags
Old Skool Orks III (Orcs) - Atte1979
s0 pRO MAD 53rFs (Chaos Dwarf) - J-Reedy
Steel of Sweden (Bretonnian) - Hakos

J-Reedy

Match day forwarded, three more to go, so play one, mates!

Gnaarman, it's MAD vs. Har, time to see if the darkness can maintain chaos that is so small it can hit darkness on the nuts. Here are my OK CET start times for the week:
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18.30-20.30
- Thursday 17-19
- Saturday 19-late
- Sunday 16-19 (start time may flex a bit, there's some tabletop BB during the day)

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 05, 2022, 07:39:10 AMMatch day forwarded, three more to go, so play one, mates!

Gnaarman, it's MAD vs. Har, time to see if the darkness can maintain chaos that is so small it can hit darkness on the nuts. Here are my OK CET start times for the week:
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18.30-20.30
- Thursday 17-19
- Saturday 19-late
- Sunday 16-19 (start time may flex a bit, there's some tabletop BB during the day)

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Yo J-R!

I'm up for a chaotic nut-punch @19 on wednesday! :D

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Bit late but better late than never: confirming today at 19!

hakos

Ok, Orks, bring it on.

Perhaps in the weekend?

any time on saturday or sunday works

/Hakos

J-Reedy

A friendly affair this one. Dark Elfsies started on the attack, swarmed the backfield and succesfully kept their distance from the bearded and horned ones. MAD folk tried to get as close to the dark-skinned pointy eared ones as they could but couldn't keep them all at bay and soon the ball was about to fly to a Blitzer waiting in the goal. But the pass was fumbled and a Bull Centaur quickly ran into to gather the ball. Looked like it was going to a four-legged jog to the opposite goal but then the skies suddenly darkened and a lightning bolt smote down the Bull Centaur. Dark Elf fidged about a bit and then sent their Witch Elf to gather the ball and deliver it to the goal. 1-0 for the Har Ganeth.

MAD followed up with an attack that was stopped by a Hobgoblin trying too hard, falling down and losing the ball when trying to get to a passing distance. Something that could be called skirmish follwed, with both sides taking turns holding the ball before the half ended.

Second chance for the Pro Serfs to score proved more succesful. Har Ganeth played the defence well, getting the ball loose and thrown to the crowd, but there seemed to be more Dwarfen supporters in the stands, so the ball ended up where only Hobgoblin could reach it and after some blocking and blitzing, the score was tied 1-1.

The good defensive play of the Dark Elfs had spent the clock, so both sides were in a hurry to score. The kick landed deep in Elf territory and Chaotic ones managed to pull of a Perfect Defensive play, so Har Ganeth was just forced to dodge away and try to protect the ball. In that they succeeded but then the Elfs were forced to make a pass play to have a scoring chance and that gave the Pro MADs a chance at the ball which they used to loosen the ball. Then Marty the Hobgolin ran into pick up the ball, turned around, traced his steps a bit and let loose of the ball, aiming for the hands of the Bull Centaur dr. Faust. Surprisingly this beast caught the pass and then managed to give almost a full effort to reach the goal for the 1-2 winner.

Well, this wasn't an game of agility stunts until to the final turn. Gnaarkill had bunch of double-ones with his dodges and ball-handling on the first half and I lost two scoring chances to bouble-one go-for-its. Gnaarman played brilliant defence and a tie or even Dark Elf win would've been more deserved. I needed a MAD agility play with a Centaur for the go-ahead goal. Thanks again for the match, Gnaar-mate, pleasure as always!

atte1979

Quote from: hakos on December 07, 2022, 09:11:48 PMOk, Orks, bring it on.

Perhaps in the weekend?

any time on saturday or sunday works

/Hakos
Hey Hakos.

My weekend is quite full already. I'm off from work almost the entire next week, so pretty much any time next week would be better for me. Can you find a spot for a friendly orc slaying next week?

tags

Ok Lars, time for some Classic Kamprading!

Saturday + Sunday daytime games would work for me, otherwise it's:
Monday: 2030+
Tuesday: 17+
Wednesday: 17+

After that, it gets hairy for a few days

Lars

Quote from: tags on December 09, 2022, 09:41:00 AMOk Lars, time for some Classic Kamprading!

Saturday + Sunday daytime games would work for me, otherwise it's:
Monday: 2030+
Tuesday: 17+
Wednesday: 17+

After that, it gets hairy for a few days
We can go for tomorrow Saturday at 13

/Lars

tags

Saturday at 13 sounds perfect, see you tomorrow!

hakos

Quote from: atte1979 on December 07, 2022, 09:23:55 PMHey Hakos.

My weekend is quite full already. I'm off from work almost the entire next week, so pretty much any time next week would be better for me. Can you find a spot for a friendly orc slaying next week?

I have my last work week next week so I expect a lot of work, However, tuesday evening could work. For example starting at 19?

/hakos

atte1979

Quote from: hakos on December 09, 2022, 05:50:19 PM
Quote from: atte1979 on December 07, 2022, 09:23:55 PMHey Hakos.

I have my last work week next week so I expect a lot of work, However, tuesday evening could work. For example starting at 19?

/hakos
19 for you, 20 for me next tuesday works fine. I'll see you then.

tags

After Lars got the first few removals, Nuffle tipped the brutality scales heavily in my favour, and it was a slaughter from there. Adding injury to insult, two of Kamprads most experienced blitzers got permanently mangled.

Sorry about the dice and the players Lars, but thanks for the match.

Saitani

The game vs memofins lizards i almost had the game i feel but the lack of thralls made the game a bit difficoult.

atte1979

The last match of round 5 between The Orks and Steel of Sweden was played today in nice weather. The sun was shining, not many goals were scored, and GALLONS of blood was spilled. A lovely Blood Bowl match indeed.

Nuffle showed his favour on The Orks early on as Ripper Bolgrot agreed to sign a one match contract with The Orks to even out the odds against Steel. And with the newly learnt skill of Piling on by Gablop of The Orks added to the equation, the result was mayhem, violence and bloodshed! During the opening kick-off the fans started a riot which took a while to clear up, but eventually The Orks got the offensive on. Early on in the match both teams removed players from the opposite side, with The Orks being a little more effective in their endeavour of opening up the field. By the end of the first half nearly all the positional players of Steel had been removed from the pitch. But the head coach of Steel being the cunning tactician he is, Steel thwarted The Orks' attempt to score. So the teams headed to the locker rooms in a scoreless draw.

The Orks' bashing left Steel in a bad position as they could field only 3 blitzers an 8 peasants for their offensive on the second half. And even though The Orks only managed to bring back 10 players for the half, they still had their key players left.

Steel attempted to rush down the right flank with a peasant horde clearing the path for the blitzers but that left an opening for a sneaky blitz on the ball carrier, which The Orks executed to perfection sacking the ball carrier and stealing the ball. And as they simultaneously isolated the peasant horde and surrounded the blitzers, the ball was successfully secured and The Orks turned the tide towards Steel's endzone. With Ripper leading by example and Gablop following suite utilizing his new skill to perfection The Orks steadily turned their one player disadvantage into a two player advantage and finally The Orks' Thrower Moghuk sprinted on the breakaway with the rest of The Orks literally holding down the Steel players for the rest of the game. With Steel subdued, The Orks even had enough time to set up Galnast Goug'Zom with the winning touchdown in the final seconds.

A reporter for the HBO News (Hard Bashing Orcs) reported hearing furious yelling and raging from The Orks locker room before the game. After the match, while interviewing the star player Ripper Bolgrot he asked what happened and Ripper's face went even more grey (if possible) with the horror of the flashback and he quietly said: "'Ead coach AB is sick. And the team warned Rippa' that when 'ead coach sick, 'ead coach cranky. Rippa' didn't believe before meeting 'ead coach. Now Rippa' believe..."

Thanks for the match Hakos. I didn't want an admin win because I don't believe I can reach the play-offs this season. But since you can, I wanted to play this one out. It was my first win in three matches against you, actually. Anyway, good luck and I hope you go all the way this season.