Match Day 1

Started by tags, January 24, 2024, 09:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Quote from: tags on January 27, 2024, 09:19:20 PMAll right, thanks for your patience everyone, we're all back in and the competition is back on! There are no league tools, so new match schedules have been randomized.

J-Reedy, we're first up this time! I'm free pretty much all of Sunday after 11 CET. If that doesn't work, I believe these are safe CET start times for me:
Monday: 21:00
Tuesday: 18:00+
Wednesday: 18:00+
Thursday: 18:00+

All righty, sorry for the late reply, my schedule was really hazy until today. But now it seems I could go for either Tuesday or Thursday at 18.00 CET. Perhaps tomorrow, if that's still suits you, sir?

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 29, 2024, 09:44:36 PM
Quote from: tags on January 27, 2024, 09:19:20 PMAll right, thanks for your patience everyone, we're all back in and the competition is back on! There are no league tools, so new match schedules have been randomized.

J-Reedy, we're first up this time! I'm free pretty much all of Sunday after 11 CET. If that doesn't work, I believe these are safe CET start times for me:
Monday: 21:00
Tuesday: 18:00+
Wednesday: 18:00+
Thursday: 18:00+

All righty, sorry for the late reply, my schedule was really hazy until today. But now it seems I could go for either Tuesday or Thursday at 18.00 CET. Perhaps tomorrow, if that's still suits you, sir?

If both work, I would actually strongly prefer Thursday at 18 now because of Things(tm)

J-Reedy

Quote from: tags on January 29, 2024, 10:12:51 PMIf both work, I would actually strongly prefer Thursday at 18 now because of Things(tm)

Sure, Thursday it is then! I'll bring the rotten smell and boils, so it's up to you if you want to bring some air refresheners.

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on January 25, 2024, 09:10:40 AMAlrighty J-R!

Gotta stop this Finnvasion before it gets outta' hand.
Figured I'll start with the root of the problem and the others surely will crackle! ;)

I can play:

Thursday (today): 19 - 21
Friday: 19 - 22
Sunday: 19 - 21
Monday: 19 - 21
Tuesday: 19 - 21

Times in CET mind you!

/Gnaar <3
Dude.. you are facing Memo this new round.
Is it planned, md1?

tags

Match was played, it was a brutal Nuffling, with the emphasis on brutal. I removed two of JR's players on the first turn, and it pretty much went downhill from there.

Gnaarkill

Ehm yea, after the somewhat confusing match arrangements. Coach Gnaarkill finally made it, facing the right finn, Memofin! ^^

Match ended in a 1-1 draw, which in all honesty probably would have been a win for the Dark Elves if not for nuffle, not minding his own bussiness :'D
It was 1's galore when coach Memo were brave enough to try those 2+ dodges and rushes, effectively stopping the Druuchis field movement.

Fun match though!
Really enjoying the new BB3 format. The matches are much more fluid I think. It pressures people to play more effectively and also heightens the risk of making tactical mistakes. Great stuff!

GG Memo!

Giggling Gloomstalkers 1-1 The Shunned

/Gnaarkill