When?
Sunday will be good for me.
BR
/B

atte1979

J-R the Magnificent!

When shall we kill some Orks?

hakos

Have chatted with Jaiseri on Discord. Seems we have no common time until the weekend 10-11/2 but then we both have plenty of time. So our game has a high probability of happening on 10-11/2.

tags

Another crazy Nuffling at the hands of my Unalived, who seems to be in His good graces for some unfathomable reason. This one was an even bigger steamer than last match, which unfortunately left a couple of permanent scars on the Iron-made ones.

EDIT: The stats seem bonkers. I can't get the casualty/injury stats to even remotely resemble what actually went down.

Memofin

Game between renegades and delves was nuffling and a parade of 1's. Nuffle didn't want either team to run fast and punished them for trying.
Renagades lost their Rogre in the beginning of the game and that impacted the team heavily, taking away their best blitzer and making delves to have more easy dodges.
In the end game that should have ended 2-1 ended 2-0 for the elves, because team Renegades thrower seemed to love ball more than his teammates and refused to give the ball up, resulting game ending 2-0.

GG Saitani, it was a pleasure like always. Good luck in the next rounds :)

J-Reedy

Quote from: atte1979 on February 02, 2024, 05:00:37 PMJ-R the Magnificent!

Well, it was a busy weekend and so will be the next one as you know that both of us will be enjoying some Pineapple tabletop Blood Bowl. But I'm free for some online Blood Bowling during the week from Tuesday to Thursday. Start time between 18 to 21 Finnish time would be preferable so let me know if any of those days suit you, sir.

atte1979

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 05, 2024, 10:04:12 AM
Quote from: atte1979 on February 02, 2024, 05:00:37 PMJ-R the Magnificent!

Well, it was a busy weekend and so will be the next one as you know that both of us will be enjoying some Pineapple tabletop Blood Bowl. But I'm free for some online Blood Bowling during the week from Tuesday to Thursday. Start time between 18 to 21 Finnish time would be preferable so let me know if any of those days suit you, sir.
How about tomorrow @ 20.00 EET (local time)? Stream + audio (Finnish) in Discord?

J-Reedy

Quote from: atte1979 on February 05, 2024, 03:32:30 PMHow about tomorrow @ 20.00 EET (local time)? Stream + audio (Finnish) in Discord?

That's a date.

Mr B

Md2,
Pure Chaos vs Mixed Chaos.

Turned out to be a "bit" nuffle contest.

Fun game and that minoturs block animation is quite cool.
Have a good season now Gnaarl!
BR
/B

hakos

Final game of MD2 is played. It ended in a 2-0 victory for humans versus the black orcs + goblin combo.

The game did not go as expected. After first half 5 players on the orc team was injured and 0 on the human team. Plus that humans had a 1-0 lead.

Nothing that Jaiseri could do in second half after that nuffling so we just played through it quickly and got one more goal for the humans.