Mr B

MD4
Hello,
New round new games!

Lazer, when can you make it?
BR
B

Lars

So match between chaos and dwarfs was played it ended up as a pretty close one where the chaos was stronk in the first drive when the dwarfs tried to move the ball but failed hard but at least hindered the chaos from scoring.
The second was a bit reversed with blitz on kickoff and some failed pickup allowed for a dwarf push. The chaos ran out of RR and that caused some early turn overs which allowed the dwarfs to score in last round securing a 1-0 win.

well played Bantha and good luck in the future.

/Lars

atte1979

One of the most brutal and bloodiest matches of this round was played tonight as The Orks faced off against their scary bigger cousins, the Black Orcs.

The traditional Orc scout report states the following:
"The Orks 'ad to go out in a freezin' blizzard to play against dem 'uge Black'orcs. Da field was frozen an' no'one dared'ta run proper fast az dey 'ad to watch deir steps. Dem Black'orcs 'ad a bleedin' troll wi'dem, 'e was 'UGE!

The Orks kicked'da ball to dem Black'orcs first and stood strong in da line to 'old 'em off. Da BLack'orcs slammed against da green wall wi'all deir mite allowin' da quik blitzers to blitz da gits 'round da sides an' get da ball. After a promisin' ski'mish an' desperate chasin' by da gits The Orks scored at da 'end of da 'alf making da score 1-0.

At da start of da second 'alf The Orks were down four players, playin' wid' eight players against almost a full BLack'orc team. Da weader was still a freezin' blizzard when da Black'orcs kicked da ball to da oder side of da field. Now it was The Orks' turn to slam against da 'uge, foul smellin' blak an' green wall but dey almost didn't feel the pushes an' shoves of their little, distant cousins.

Den out of no'were da git Skarsnik of The Orks dashed to da line wi'da ball an' chucked it to the blitzer Dvorak who made a dash up da left flank. Wi'da assistance of 'is team mates' screenin' and markin' only two gits got through to blitz Dvorak down an' claim da ball but were quikly forced'ta giv'it up az dey were unda'powered against two blitzers. Az da gits desperately tried'ta pick up da ball an' run away wi'it dey accidentally bounced it right'in to da arms of Dvorak once again. Wid'a bit of violence The Orks were once again on da go towards da goal.

Wid' no more threats to da ball Dvorak 'ad time to just wait at da goal line an' walk da goal in just before da final whistle: 2-0 for The Orks."

In a post match interview with The Orks' head coach he spoke of the brutal match:
"A great match, lot of violence an' bloodshed! Da price of winnin' was great too az we now 'ave only two Big'Uns for'da next match. But great match, very great. Lot of violence! And bloodshed!"

Papa Jaiseri, thank you for a great match. It was just as fun as it was brutal.
Best of luck in the future.

J-Reedy

Gnaarman! I won't shun away from meeting your team, if you don't mind some rotten smell. So how abouts a game of friendly(ish) gore ball on any of the following CET start times?

- Tuesday 18-21
- Thursday 18-20

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. Unfortunately I'm on a weekend trip next weekend, so next available times will be in the far future of week 10. Most likely I'll have Tuesday-Thursday (5th to 7th) available if you already know about your availability.

tags

Hi Memofin! This week it looks like Tuesday and Thursday from 18:00 and onwards are go for me, what does your week look like?

hakos

@atte: nice writeup, loving it!

@saitani: I can play tuesday evening, friday evening and almost any time during weekend. Evening time = starting between 18 and 20 CET

/hakos

Saitani

I can do thuesday at 18.00

Saitani

Completly forgot the game today hakos, i was sleeping and completely out of it. i can still do friday evning if that works

hakos

@saitani: Friday evening is still open. Should we try to start at 18:00 CET?

/HÃ¥kan

hakos

Humans vs another renegade rejects team. Humans won with 2-1 due to a lucky blitz in turn 14.

Sorry, no more reporting today, too tired.

/hakos

tags

The Unalived met Giggling Gloomstalkers for a game of bowls, and it was an interesting affair. The ghoulies won the toss, chose to receive, and waltzed into the defensive line quite violently early on. While there were no permanent injuries, there were a surprising amount of KO's. The difference in players on the field meant that the deceased ones could fairly safely control an 8-turn grind into 1-0.

The Gloomstalkers attempted a one-turner with their two frenzy players, but the wheels came off, so 1-0 was the result for the half.

Start of the second half, all but one elf was back on the field, so the match was still very much on. There was a blitz event, which saw a Mummy barge into the offensive line to mix things up. This would backfire, however, as said Mummy was brought down and fouled off the pitch. Becoming more tentative for a few rounds, both teams looked for opportunities to break in. The Unalived has a particularly jumpy ghoul who lost patience after a while, and actually brought down the ball-carrying witch elf. It was all for naught, however, as an unlucky bounce sent the ball directly into the hands of another elf. Having gambled and lost, it was not hard for the elves to run away with the now disarrayed defensive line of the deadies.

The last drive saw the Unalived get the ball back with 4 turns still left in it. An accelerated grind, helped on by the single remaining Mummy getting some lucky blitzes in, opened the paths enough for a speedy ghoul to GFI in the deciding 2-1 touchdown.

Good game Memofin!

J-Reedy

Alrighty G-man, time for new week and new availability info! Here are my possible CET start times for foreseeable future:
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17.30-21
- Thursday 18-20
- Saturday/Sunday should be totally free but I need to visit the family on one of the days, so would appreaciate early booking to get the weekend planning going.

So, let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 04, 2024, 02:19:18 PMAlrighty G-man, time for new week and new availability info! Here are my possible CET start times for foreseeable future:
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17.30-21
- Thursday 18-20
- Saturday/Sunday should be totally free but I need to visit the family on one of the days, so would appreaciate early booking to get the weekend planning going.

So, let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Hey J-man!
Sorry for the absence! Last week was VERY busy!

I dont mind the smell, can you imagine the smell of a whole room filled to the brink with guys hacking CabalVision, drinking Bolt Cola and eating BanPizza? We will feel just like home!

How about wednesday @20? :)

/Gn@@rki11

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 04, 2024, 02:34:29 PMHey J-man!
Sorry for the absence! Last week was VERY busy!

I dont mind the smell, can you imagine the smell of a whole room filled to the brink with guys hacking CabalVision, drinking Bolt Cola and eating BanPizza? We will feel just like home!

How about wednesday @20? :)

/Gn@@rki11

Wednesday it is then!

J-Reedy

Chaos has so many faces. Some of them ugly, some of them smelly, some of them horny but none of them pretty. So how could you expect a pretty game with the smelly Chaos going against rebellious Chaos? Hopefully nobody in the audience didn't, as that they didn't get. The rebellious Chaos started on the offence, overloading other side of the field with their players. But a shallow kick on the weak side of the rebellious ones followed by a chaotic reorganization (which they called perfect) of the smelly Chaoses defence left the ball very prone. And when a chaotic instance of banana peel flying from the stands and landing in front of the rebellious Chaos ball-carrier brought done the offence, the smelly ones took their chance and ran in a TD.

Next kickoff was a repeat of the first: overloaded offence, kick landed on the weak side and perfectly chaotic reorganization left the rebellious Chaos in a pickle once again. So, chaotic bashing ensued.

Second half and the smelly Chaos was on offence but with two Bloaters KOd. Smellies tried to break through on right, but the rebellious ones got them cornered and the ball-carrier was forced to turn back. And soon the Minotaur from the rebellious ones struck, blitzing down the carrier and even picking up the ball on the bounce. All pointed to rebellious Chaos evening the score but in the final seconds of the game, the ball carrying Ogre rushed too far and fell down.

Pretty unlucky game for Gnaar-man, so many 1s on rushes and the tying TD was prevented by one of them. Nicely played Gnaarkill, sorry for the bad dice day. Better luck in the rest!