Started by J-Reedy, April 18, 2024, 09:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

All righty, new Match day is up!

B-man, next available CEST starters are like this:
- Saturday any time after 18
- Sunday any time before 18
- Tuesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. After those Thursday might be next available but will know for sure after the weekend.

hakos

Hey Tags

I can play almost whenever this weekend. Just let me know what suits you and I can probably accomodate it.

/hakos

Memofin

Fun game that should have ended a tie. Welf got 4+ dodge and a uphill that worked. That led to orc lose the ball and the game ended 1-0 for elfs.
I really felt bad after that, but dice do what they want. :/

Good luck in the next games Atte, it was a pleasure like always. :)

No idea how to insert pictures in here after we moved to BB3.

Is there any reason to use forums and not just discord anymore?

atte1979

Thank you Memo, it was fun until the end.

Congratulations on a deserved victory.

P.S. I too wonder about the point of using the forum anymore, is there a reason for it? Discord offers us better and easier ways of communicating and posting reports.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 18, 2024, 09:21:42 AM

All righty, new Match day is up!

B-man, next available CEST starters are like this:
- Saturday any time after 18
- Sunday any time before 18
- Tuesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. After those Thursday might be next available but will know for sure after the weekend.
Tuesday 20 cest would be good.
Thanks

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 19, 2024, 07:54:31 PMHey Tags

I can play almost whenever this weekend. Just let me know what suits you and I can probably accomodate it.

/hakos

Hi! Busy times for me. Can you start as late as 20:00 CET on Sunday?

hakos

Quote from: tags on April 20, 2024, 12:14:55 AM

/hakos

/hakos

Typical, that is the only time I cannot play. Training at that time.

But also next week look quite ok. I can play in all evenings except wednesday.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 20, 2024, 08:23:36 AM

/hakos

/hakos

Typical, that is the only time I cannot play. Training at that time.

But also next week look quite ok. I can play in all evenings except wednesday.

/hakos

All right, I could start 19 on Tuesday if that works?

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on April 19, 2024, 10:23:57 PMTuesday 20 cest would be good.
Thanks

Tuesday it is then!

Saitani

Gnarly gnar gnar im can play our game any evning from 18.00 this week.

hakos

Quote from: tags on April 20, 2024, 07:22:41 PMAll right, I could start 19 on Tuesday if that works?

Just saw this. Unfortunately this is not possible. Just logged in to do a couple of hours of overtime work :(

Seems to be friday evening or next weekend that is the next option for me, sorry /hakos

J-Reedy

Chaos versus Nurggle Blood Bowl match (which some joky fellows also call the horniest match ever played) or the Great Unaesthetic Gathering of Exemplary Lords of Dark Yearnings and Great Orders of Olden Chaos Heralds - GUGELDYGOOCH for short - is semi-unregular event held in a very random place. For example, the match where the championship of next season - that ended two decades ago - was played on two different continents last week between a team of chicken and very hungry Trolls. The chicken team slaughtered the Trolls in casualties 17 (chicken team also killed the Troll coach) to 1 (the rooster of the chicken team died due to exhaustion in the post game celebrations) but lost by 2 scored touchdowns against opponents -5 due to the umbrella that landed in the blueberry jar. So very ordinary GUGELDYCOOCH match. The match that we saw tonight was bit of the boring GUGELDYGOOCH as there were no flying animals of any sort or any rain - neither downward or upwords falling - of any sort of objects. But there was some sort of chaos and one of the teams clearly had won the favour of the dark lord of unorderliness as they were punching through the opposition armor with ease and leaving clean bodies dressed in shiny armor lying around while rotting corpses ran around with the ball. Which is by it's nature very much a thing that Chaos likes. And thus the less horny but more rotten side managed to win this GUGELDYGOOCH.

Bit of an injury nuffling for B-man. I got all the armor breaks and injuries, and my risky going all in on the first defensive turn paid off with two early removals. The lopsided injury rolls continued until the match was already decided. Thanks again for the game B-man!

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 23, 2024, 07:00:00 PM
Quote from: tags on April 20, 2024, 07:22:41 PMAll right, I could start 19 on Tuesday if that works?

Just saw this. Unfortunately this is not possible. Just logged in to do a couple of hours of overtime work :(

Seems to be friday evening or next weekend that is the next option for me, sorry /hakos

I think Friday evening is good for me. Tentatively 20:00 Friday? By "next weekend", do you mean 27th-28th? If so, I should be up for at least Sunday evening.

hakos

Quote from: tags on April 23, 2024, 09:29:57 PM

I think Friday evening is good for me. Tentatively 20:00 Friday? By "next weekend", do you mean 27th-28th? If so, I should be up for at least Sunday evening.

Yes, friday at 20 should work just fine. /hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on April 23, 2024, 09:58:39 PM
Quote from: tags on April 23, 2024, 09:29:57 PM

Yes, friday at 20 should work just fine. /hakos

Cool! I'm gonna have to say it's not 100% from me, but I will post here if I can't make it, hopefully at least 12 hours in advance.