The Play Off

Started by The Golden Arrow, August 22, 2011, 11:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

OK so it's time for the semifinals. In one of the games we have the previous two years winners Jungle_Boogie against the upstart amason team Cougar Kittens. Will the veterans win this girl fight or will the upstart do what we all though would never happen, knock the Jungle_Boogie out of the play offs?

In the other game we have last years runner ups Nattbowlarna against the necromancers known as The Silver Hunters. These teams met last game of the regular season and the undead won it pretty easily. Can the necros come back or will they be bashed into the ground on the juggernaughts way to the blood bowl.

Stay tuned!

The Golden Arrow

OK, I can play on most times this week except tuesday and the week end. When can you play Bantha?

J-Reedy

OK Krim, time for us to do the kitten boogie. I just started my summer vacation, so I'm roaming free as a wild cougar in a jungle this week (GMT+2):

Tuesday 15.00->
Wednesday 20.00->
Thursday any time
Friday any time
Saturday 17.00->
Sunday any time

Let me know what suites you the best.

krim_nielsen

J-Reedy

Quote from: krim_nielsen on August 23, 2011, 09:06:36 AM
friday @ 21.00 ?

Friday 21 it shall be. Looking forward to trying to survive the match.

Rotty

Good luck all you guys n lassies, What horror if my rats had made the finals - two Ammie teams, not one rat would have leaved the field alive in that scenario  ::)
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 22, 2011, 11:03:45 PM
OK, I can play on most times this week except tuesday and the week end. When can you play Bantha?
Hmm, how about friday evening then can that work..
Or maybe tonight.

Cheers
B

The Golden Arrow

I can play both times. Hit me :P

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 24, 2011, 02:25:38 PM
I can play both times. Hit me :P
Jupp, it has to be on Friday then..

krim_nielsen

J-Reedy !

Something came up so I cant play before 23.00, is that ok?
If you cant at that time I can play saturday @ 14.00 or sunday practicly all day

-krim.nielsen

J-Reedy

OK Krim, no harm done. On Saturday I'll probably get home only after 16.00, so Sunday would be the best for me. Any time on Sunday is fine with also me.

How about Sunday 13.00? Or any other time, I should be free the whole day.

The Golden Arrow

OK Bantha, I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to play tonight, but it will be in the evening some time. Will come back here when I get home.

krim_nielsen

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 26, 2011, 11:46:31 AM
OK Bantha, I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to play tonight, but it will be in the evening some time. Will come back here when I get home.
Oki.. checking in and out here then from now on then...

:P

The Golden Arrow

I'm home now. So lets say 20.00?