Season 5 starts here!

Started by Mr B, October 29, 2011, 08:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

NUL is currently in preparation for Season 5. Sign up now!

INFORMATION ON UPCOMING SEASON

Season 5 is currently schedule to start November the 28 (depending on the scheduled final and qualification to Valhalla from Ulls), which means that you have to apply your participation before that date, if you know already how you will act please keep us informed.

The official date of kick off is 28/11 when we can apply to each division.

The games will start 28th of November.
The season will commence with one match day per week, and have maximum 9 matches.
As season 5 every starts with fresh teams and all "Old" teams from Ulls and Valhalla are set on pause.
Pause meaning that you CAN enter NUL again with the old teams.

New members
1: Create an account on this forum
2. Activate the account when it is approved
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section here and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The Coordinator will put you on the participant list in this post.

Old members - using a team previously used in NUL
1: Reply to this post or send a PM to the Coordinator and state that you want play next season using a previously used team.
2: The Coordinator will put you up on the participant list in this post.

Old members - rerolling team
1: PM the Coordinator and state that you want to play with a rerolled team. The Coordinator will reply with some questions.
2: You have two options: a) Venture to the town of Cowpenhaven and try to find contributors to your team b) be lazy and do nothing
3: The Coordinator will put you up on the participant list.

PARTICIPANTS FOR NEXT SEASON

• Mr B (Bantha in game) - Nattbowlarna
  • JerXou - Last Steps
  • Oller - Lotsa Stompin'
  • Barmution - Necro Norvegicus
  • The Golden Arrow - Virgins No More
  • J-Reedy - Cougar Kittens
  • Konna  - Other Brothers
  • Staffan  - Staffans Hooligans
  • Your name here please :D - Team name ;)

Taking a break:
  • Rotty (Ratstick in game) - Flying Boom Bats
  • krim_nielsen - jungle boogie Champs of S1&2

Awaiting information from the following:

• mooonuel - new team
  • ToFex80 - new team

JerXou

Of course i will be joining with Last Steps with pleasure and wanting more blood.

Oller

Lotsa Stompin' reporting in for cracking more heads in the next season!

Barmution

Hoping to see Necro Norvegicus through another season for some righteous vengeance, in other words: I'm in!  ;D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

I'm in of course, will stick to my elves for a bit more :P

J-Reedy

Cougar Kittens signing up.

I also added a post on the new Blood Bowl forums about the new season. Let's see if we can lure any new players into the league.

JerXou

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 30, 2011, 03:14:47 PM
Cougar Kittens signing up.

I also added a post on the new Blood Bowl forums about the new season. Let's see if we can lure any new players into the league.
I might get couple friends i hope.

Barmution

Quote from: JerXou on October 30, 2011, 06:12:23 PM

I think i might get couple of friends i hope :)
[/quote]
Then I'm hoping they don't have your mad 2D6 skills  ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

JerXou

Surely you are kidding  ;D But will see  :P

Mr B

Sounds Nice!
Keep'em coming (our friends that is :P)!

Konna

The Brothers will give another go, in Ull's if need be, to see if they can grow some new muscle and cut the streak of humiliating defeats.

Rotty

Boom Bats will take a season off and return at a later date. We need to reproduce first (the rats that is) :)
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

krim_nielsen

My ladies will also take a break.
Havent got the time as I used to and have just started BB'ing in real life. :)
Furthermore I have a sneaky suspicion 100% of my gaming time will be used on "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" :D

gg to ya'll - we WILL meet again  :-*

Mr B

Quote from: krim_nielsen on November 03, 2011, 05:14:35 PM
My ladies will also take a break.
Havent got the time as I used to and have just started BB'ing in real life. :)
Furthermore I have a sneaky suspicion 100% of my gaming time will be used on "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" :D

gg to ya'll - we WILL meet again  :-*

hehe, Cheers dude!
you are more than welcome back, cya in a year or two as I expect Skyrim to last a long period of gaming hours.
I will try to finish Dark Souls before taking on Skyrim.. and after that I just must try Assassins Creed brother hood, and of course some bloodbowl meanwhile :)
Busy year to come.. and then Bang.. Diablo3 hits the stores..  ::)

Cheers Krim!
/B

Rotty

Don't forget about Crusader Kings II in early -12, BF3 was just released and Tropico 4. I really have to quit my dayjob.  ;D

Btw, anyone know anything about the BB patch coming up in 2012 ?!? Noticed that GW seems to hint about re-releasing BB tabletop so perhaps there will be a whooping event then. :o
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick