Play offs - Quarter Finals

Started by The Golden Arrow, March 22, 2012, 10:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Its finally time for the glorious play offs, where our mighty teams will get just one chance to show what they're made of... May the best coach win!

Barmution

Looks like we're going to have to bask in each other's glory, Golden!

I would really like to get the game in before next week as I'm a bit busy and cannot play until Thursday night.

I'm available tonight (Friday) from 1900-2100, tomorrow between 1100 and 1700 IF we can get the time set promptly and Sunday from 1100 to 1300.

These are all start times, GMT+1/CET.

Cheers,
da Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Hello staffan. I have a busy weekend so my best chance is playing next week, from Monday to Friday at 19.00-20.00 GMT +1 kick-off time.

Tell me if that works for you.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Barmution on March 23, 2012, 10:16:07 AM
Looks like we're going to have to bask in each other's glory, Golden!

I would really like to get the game in before next week as I'm a bit busy and cannot play until Thursday night.

I'm available tonight (Friday) from 1900-2100, tomorrow between 1100 and 1700 IF we can get the time set promptly and Sunday from 1100 to 1300.

These are all start times, GMT+1/CET.

Cheers,
da Barm
Cheers, I will probably be able to play tonight. 1900, should work fine. I'll tell you here otherwise.

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 23, 2012, 12:21:14 PM
Cheers, I will probably be able to play tonight. 1900, should work fine. I'll tell you here otherwise.
Duly noted, sir!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Hi Gnaarkill, I would really love to play as early as possible, but I'm afraid I have a busy and unpredictable weekend ahead. I might be able to play sometime Sunday evening, but don't know when yet, so I guess that's a bit useless. Anyway, my good starting times in CET are:

Monday 2000-2100
Tuesday 1900-2100
Wednesday 1900-2100
Thursday 1900-2100

J-Reedy

Yo B! Time for your norse to inspire some whailing and crying blues tunes. Unfortunately my blues group has some medical issues and I can't bring the original band to the game but I'll try to get some decent temps who know how to hold a tune. Here are my OK times for the next few days (CET/GMT+1):

- Saturday 24th: any time after 15
- Sunday: 15-19
- Tuesday 17-20
- Wednesday 17.30-21

I'd prefer getting the game out of the way before Thursday as I'll probably be quite busy preparing for my trip at the end of the week. But if any of those times mentioned don't suit you, sir, I can find me some time for playing on Thursday- early Saturday.
Tomorrow (Saturday 24th) I'll be on errands during the day, but I'll check the forum at morning and after I get home (some time before 15.00) in case Saturday will be OK for you.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 23, 2012, 08:08:22 PM
Yo B! Time for your norse to inspire some whailing and crying blues tunes. Unfortunately my blues group has some medical issues and I can't bring the original band to the game but I'll try to get some decent temps who know how to hold a tune. Here are my OK times for the next few days (CET/GMT+1):

- Saturday 24th: any time after 15
- Sunday: 15-19
- Tuesday 17-20
- Wednesday 17.30-21

I'd prefer getting the game out of the way before Thursday as I'll probably be quite busy preparing for my trip at the end of the week. But if any of those times mentioned don't suit you, sir, I can find me some time for playing on Thursday- early Saturday.
Tomorrow (Saturday 24th) I'll be on errands during the day, but I'll check the forum at morning and after I get home (some time before 15.00) in case Saturday will be OK for you.
Hmm.. lets see how Sunday evening will turnout, els I think Wednesday can be planed. Evening of course.
Sunday feel unsure at the moment...

Cheers!
/B

staffan

Luiggi, lets aim for monday GMT+1, 20 !?

Luiggi

All righty, see you at 20.00 Monday.

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on March 23, 2012, 02:27:49 PM
Hi Gnaarkill, I would really love to play as early as possible, but I'm afraid I have a busy and unpredictable weekend ahead. I might be able to play sometime Sunday evening, but don't know when yet, so I guess that's a bit useless. Anyway, my good starting times in CET are:

Monday 2000-2100
Tuesday 1900-2100
Wednesday 1900-2100
Thursday 1900-2100

Just for clarity, in case you're in another timezone. CET is now CEST, and thus GMT+2. So these times are now in GMT+2!

EDIT: Monday is off the table

staffan

Kvasilad , how about tuesday at CEST 20 ?

tags

Quote from: staffan on March 26, 2012, 03:19:36 PM
Kvasilad , how about tuesday at CEST 20 ?

That works, except I'm not playing you, I'm playing Gnaarkill. So unless that's Gnaarkill accidentally logged in on staffans account, that's probably wrong. If that actually is Gnaarkill typing, it's a good time for me :)

Luiggi

Hey staffan, sorry for not replying in-game, chat got bugged or something.

Thanks for the game, dices were so loaded tonight it was not even remotely possible for you to pull off any plays. Good luck next season.

staffan

Thanks Luiggi !

Great game from your side. I had a lot of bad luck and should have saved my Roller for 2nd half I guess !