Match day 3 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, September 07, 2012, 06:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

And the latest match day has been opened:

I think this could be a nice point to s try to get onto the one match day per one real-time week schedule. So let's try to get the matches played by Sunday the 16th.

J-Reedy

Hi Gurgeh! Here are my OK starting times for the next few days (all times Swedish/CEST time):
- Friday (today), 20.00-23.00
- Sunday all day, starting at the latest at 22.00.
- Tuesday/Wednesday all day, starting at the latest at 22.00 (I need to know on Sunday if the game is going to be on Tuesday/Wednesday so that I can plan the rest of the week)

Let me know if any of these suits you, sir. If not, suggest another time, there's a good chance I can arrange my schedule as next week will be my final "summer" vacation week.

Barmution

Hi Gnaarkill, time for your striking vikings to try to pry something from my "girls" cold, dead hands.

Next week is extremely busy for me and the week after isn't much better until Thursday night so if we could get the match done as soon as possible, that would be awesome for me.

My available starting times (GMT+2):
Today (Friday): 18.30-22.00
Sat: 12.00-22.00
Sun: 11.00-13.00 + 21.00
Thu 20.9 : 18.00-21.00
Fri 21.9: 18.30-22.00

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Hello Golden.

It would be very good if we can play this week since I'm leaving for Shanghai on monday.

I can play on friday evening, saturday if we start before 12 and any time on sunday.

To everyone: I will be in Shanghai for 3 months starting on monday. I did not know this until after the first match of this season was played. If I had known earlier I would probably not have joined the season. I will bring my laptop with BB installed. Most likely it will work to play from there but I'm not certain yet. However, the times will be a bit awkard due to the time difference (+8 hours) which means most of my matches will have to be played during weekends. Sorry for this.

/Hakos

The Golden Arrow

The best time for me would be Sunday morning from say 11.00.

tags

Luiggi, I guess you're on vacation now, but I should be able to play Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from about 1900 CET next week.... I think.

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 07, 2012, 10:39:49 AM
The best time for me would be Sunday morning from say 11.00.

That sounds perfect to me. See you then.

/Hakos

Mr B

Lasse, when shall we tango?
Weekdays only evenings 20-21 cest starting hours will be open.

/B

Gurgeh

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 07, 2012, 06:45:01 AM
Hi Gurgeh! Here are my OK starting times for the next few days (all times Swedish/CEST time):
- Friday (today), 20.00-23.00
- Sunday all day, starting at the latest at 22.00.
- Tuesday/Wednesday all day, starting at the latest at 22.00 (I need to know on Sunday if the game is going to be on Tuesday/Wednesday so that I can plan the rest of the week)

Anytime on sunday, or tuesday evening (CET) works fine.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gurgeh on September 08, 2012, 08:12:52 AM

All righty! How about Sunday at 12.00 or Tuesday at 20.00, which one would be better for you?

Gurgeh

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 08, 2012, 08:44:16 AM

All righty! How about Sunday at 12.00 or Tuesday at 20.00, which one would be better for you?

Sunday works best, I think.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gurgeh on September 08, 2012, 09:37:55 AM
Quote from: J-Reedy on September 08, 2012, 08:44:16 AM

Sunday works best, I think.
OK, see you on Sunday! Let's post here if anything comes up.

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on September 07, 2012, 07:58:59 PM
Lasse, when shall we tango?
Weekdays only evenings 20-21 cest starting hours will be open.

/B

Hi i can play monday or wednesday from 20

Luiggi

Quote from: kvasilad on September 07, 2012, 04:37:09 PM
Luiggi, I guess you're on vacation now, but I should be able to play Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from about 1900 CET next week.... I think.

Thursday 1900 CET works for me, see you then!

Barmution

Hey Gnaarkill!

Seems like you were busy in the weekend, so I'll just reiterate what I said earlier in this thread:
I'm going on a vacation from Friday to Wednesday, so my last chances to play this week will be:

Tonight (Monday) at 21:00
Tuesday starting between 18:00 and 21:00
...and lastly and preferrably not
Thursday starting between 18:00 and 20:00.

Please respond if you happen to read this, even if it's just to say that the times do not fit your schedule, as it's going to be quite a tight week for me and it would be nice to be able to plan the other stuff too.

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.