Holiday MD 5

Started by Gnaarkill, September 16, 2012, 10:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Hi guys!

Just want to give you guys a heads up!
Unfortunately i wont be able to play the week when match day 5 starts. That is because im going away on vacation to the french riviera  8)

Its from saturday the 22nd of september to saturday the 29th of september.

Cant remember who im facing on MD5 but it would be great if we could play the match on the sunday, the 30th of september? Otherwise, maybe its ok to prolong the match week for a couple of days so myself and my enemy... sorry, opponent could figure out a possible matchday :)?

/Gnaarkill

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 16, 2012, 10:45:14 PM
Hi guys!

Unfortunately i wont be able to play the week when match day 5 starts. That is because im going away on vacation to the french riviera  8)

Cant remember who im facing on MD5 but it would be great if we could play the match on the sunday, the 30th of september? Otherwise, maybe its ok to prolong the match week for a couple of days so myself and my enemy... sorry, opponent could figure out a possible matchday :)?

/Gnaarkill

seems that i am your opponent for this match can you play at 20:00 CET 30th september?

/Lasseman

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on September 17, 2012, 01:06:47 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 16, 2012, 10:45:14 PM
Hi guys!

/Gnaarkill

seems that i am your opponent for this match can you play at 20:00 CET 30th september?

/Lasseman

Ah, great!

Yea, that would be perfect! Lets aim for that then. Thanks for the reply Lasseman! :)
Im lucky that someone is updated and keep track of the ahead schedule and not as confused as i am sometimes ^^

See you on the pitch mate!

/Gnaarkill