Match Day 4 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, August 11, 2013, 10:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

And so shall the week four be brought upon you and you shall play the game of Blood Bowl:

J-Reedy

OK Luiggi, time for the quick and ratty to duke it out with the sneaky and stupids. At the moment it looks like that this week the only day possible for me would be Thursday but there might be small chance for of daytime match on Sunday. Then the next sure day for me would Tuesday next week. So here are my OK starting times (CEST/GMT+2):

- Thursday 18.30-20
(- Sunday 11-13, not sure yet)
- Tuesday 19-21
- Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If none of those work, I'll update later times sometime during next week.

tags

Those skaven blitzers look pretty nasty.

I can play pretty much all of Saturday (might have sudden plans for evening) and all of Sunday.

Tuesday-Thursday from 18+ should be good next week as well.

The Golden Arrow

Saturday sounds good. How about playing sometime in the afternoon?

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 04, 2013, 08:32:51 PM

That's perfect for me, say 1600 CEST?

hakos

Time to see who is the best thrower.

Equilibri, I can play this weekend whenever, but not on thursday or friday.

/Hakos

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: kvasilad on September 04, 2013, 08:35:28 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 04, 2013, 08:32:51 PM

That's perfect for me, say 1600 CEST?
Yeah, that sounds good.

I've never played against Khorne before, will be interesting.

Luiggi

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 04, 2013, 08:21:40 PM
OK Luiggi, time for the quick and ratty to duke it out with the sneaky and stupids. At the moment it looks like that this week the only day possible for me would be Thursday but there might be small chance for of daytime match on Sunday. Then the next sure day for me would Tuesday next week. So here are my OK starting times (CEST/GMT+2):

- Thursday 18.30-20
(- Sunday 11-13, not sure yet)
- Tuesday 19-21
- Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If none of those work, I'll update later times sometime during next week.

Hi there. I've got a slight problem here, since I forgot to mention I'm away from home starting yesterday (lol) until next Friday (September 13th). When does the match day end? I would't like to delay the league, but I'm really looking forward to fighting those goblins (1 TD conceded in 3 games, are you kidding?).

If possible, I could play on Friday/Saturday (13th and 14th). Otherwise I'll look for a replacement coach. I'm kinda limited because I don't know anyone in person, and I don't even know if proxy coaches are allowed in the league, but I guess I could make something work if that is the case.

If all else fails, I guess it's a walk over for the little guys :D

J-Reedy

Quote from: Luiggi on September 05, 2013, 11:09:25 PM
Hi there. I've got a slight problem here, since I forgot to mention I'm away from home starting yesterday (lol) until next Friday (September 13th). When does the match day end? I would't like to delay the league, but I'm really looking forward to fighting those goblins (1 TD conceded in 3 games, are you kidding?).

If possible, I could play on Friday/Saturday (13th and 14th). Otherwise I'll look for a replacement coach. I'm kinda limited because I don't know anyone in person, and I don't even know if proxy coaches are allowed in the league, but I guess I could make something work if that is the case.

If all else fails, I guess it's a walk over for the little guys :D

No problem, let's aim for the Friday/Saturday. 3rd week was fast so this is week is ahead of schedule. I'll give you my available times for the Friday/Saturday when I know better, probably on Tuesday.

And yes, I'm kidding, otherwise I wouldn't be playing goblins  ;)

Luiggi

Lars

Barmutation when can you play I can play late sunday say 20:00 or monday,wednesday ot thursday after 19

/Lars

tags

Match is played, and it was a nail-biter for a while there. Thanks for the game!

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on September 04, 2013, 08:43:33 PM
Time to see who is the best thrower.

Equilibri, I can play this weekend whenever, but not on thursday or friday.

/Hakos

Hi!

Sorry, but I am in New York and returns on tuesday...
Can you play on tursday around 18:00?

//Equilibri

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on September 07, 2013, 09:20:16 AM
Barmutation when can you play I can play late sunday say 20:00 or monday,wednesday ot thursday after 19

/Lars
I you can do Monday 19:00 that would be perfect!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on September 08, 2013, 01:14:57 PM

Hi!

Sorry, but I am in New York and returns on tuesday...
Can you play on tursday around 18:00?

//Equilibri

I'm busy on tuesday, I guess you do not want to play on monday, and the weekend (including friday) is not possible either.

So that leaves wednesday or thursday evening. Does any of those days work for you?

Edit: Read again what you wrote and thursday seems a more likely interpretation than tuesday. So, yes, thursday 18:00 will work fine

/Hakos