Season 15 Sign Up - The newbie season!

Started by The Golden Arrow, February 01, 2014, 10:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

So made my choice and I will go against all my principals and roll a new team with long ears. I'll go wood elfs will come back with names etc.

/Lars

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on February 07, 2014, 08:14:44 PM
So made my choice and I will go against all my principals and roll a new team with long ears. I'll go wood elfs will come back with names etc.

/Lars
"In search for Treebeard!"

hakos

Quote from: Lars on February 07, 2014, 08:14:44 PM

/Lars

What, I'm in Deep shock right now.

But...welcome to the long ear club.

In other news, yes, I will be playing dark elfs, just considering what to start with, they are kind'a expensive :(

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Soo many elfs!  :'(
Filthy little elfs gotta' feel the chainsaw!  8)

yarr harr, Old World Pirates signing in! (Goblin team)  ;D

/First Captain Gnaarkill of the Old World Pirates

Mr B

And your in, I updated lowest TV value to 850, I do not think we want less than that even if some plays halflings or so.

Mr B

tags

Cool, let's hope Gurgeh joins as well :)

J-Reedy

Fantasy Armor Incorporated are proud to announce their sponsorship of the norse team formerly known as Dashing Drunk'louts. The newly restructered norse team will take on the name of their sponsor and move onto the popular Norsca Union League. Team will sport the latest armor models of  the Fantasy Armor Inc in their every match so now the deligted spectators will be able to enjoy also sexy and safe high-fashion armor products while watching a nice game of Blood Bowl! Fantasy Armor Inc, the most popular brand of armor among both those male and female warriors with a true fashion sense and a daring style. We'll be seeing you in the Blood Bowl field where you'll be seeing our spectacularly safe and sexy armor!

This sexy Dragora She-Warrior is sporting Fantasy Armor Inc's latest models - Wavylock Helm(tm) keeps your hair in check while offering excellent protection to your head region; steel brassiere with our patented Nipple Guard(tm) technology both lifts and protects; new crotch proctector from our Protectacrotzh(tm) line keeps you warm and protected in all the important places; leather accessories with steel inlays make a statement that'll leave everyone gasping at amazement in the battle field.

Mr B

Lars

Okej have sent my application with the woodies "Dendrology on BB fields"

/Lars

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on February 09, 2014, 10:39:41 PM
Okej have sent my application with the woodies "Dendrology on BB fields"

/Lars
Accepted!

Gurgeh

I want to join. I will check what kind of team to make, but the hypothesis is that it will feature dead players.

Luiggi

Quote from: Gurgeh on February 10, 2014, 07:14:47 PM
but the hypothesis is that it will feature dead players.

This is Bloodbowl, which team doesn't? Mwahahaha.

Gurgeh

Quote from: Luiggi on February 10, 2014, 07:16:36 PM
Quote from: Gurgeh on February 10, 2014, 07:14:47 PM
but the hypothesis is that it will feature dead players.

This is Bloodbowl, which team doesn't? Mwahahaha.

All players are dead, but some players are more dead than others. -George Orwell

hakos

"Lord of Siths" have joined the League.

By the way, seems there were a limit of 10 teams in the League, but with Gurgeh we will now be 12. Also, saw that there were some talk about 10 teams in BB manager. Maybe some updates are needed?

/hakos