Season 18 Signup - new or low TV teams

Started by J-Reedy, November 24, 2014, 01:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luiggi

Gurgeh

Hakos said I probably wanted to join, and part of me do, but a larger part of me doesn't really have time right now. I will be on the lookout for the next season. Good luck and have fun.

/tobias

The Golden Arrow

I've signed up with my dark elf team "Discworld Allstars". I wanted to do a more humoristic theme this time and I don't care if it doesn't suit dark elves perfectly :)

J-Reedy

Quite a daring move, IMHO, to recruit a dwarf into an elf team, even a tall adopted one. But I'm sure Captain Carrot will do fine.

Kezerk

Oh, no... they have Captain CARROT!  There go my chances of winning.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

The Golden Arrow

Well there are no elves so I think that should be fine. Carrot will hold have to hold the line, he will after all have to try to teach your players to be nice and that fighting is wrong :)

Gnaarkill

Haha brilliant theme TGA! ;D

Also want to say the the OKWF have signed in and are standing ready to enter the ring!
DO YOU SMEEELL! WHAT THE OGRE.... IS COOKING!?

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 11, 2014, 07:51:05 PM
Also want to say the the OKWF have signed in and are standing ready to enter the ring!
DO YOU SMEEELL! WHAT THE OGRE.... IS COOKING!?
Hahaha!

In my head they're six 8 feet tall Macho Man Randy Savages from now on :D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on December 12, 2014, 09:42:25 AM
Hahaha!
In my head they're six 8 feet tall Macho Man Randy Savages from now on :D

Macho Ogre, mind you! ;)
Actually only 4 Ogres at the moment. Figured i had to get alot of rerolls to begin with since they double in price after team creation. And I also started with a APO, im scared to death that without and APO one of my Ogres will die and then im screwed.
So, alot of snotlings at the moment :P. But it's a long time strategy, more wrestlers will soon enter the OKWF and we will soon be the biggest entertainment franchise in history! 8)

hakos

Just joined, seems I'm the last one in, so let the game begin!

Mr B

Kezerk

Dang you. Any chance of Season 18 forum opening up soon so that games can be arranged.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

J-Reedy

Working on the S18 forum right now, should be up and running in half an hour or so at the latest.